• Published 3rd Dec 2012
  • 7,032 Views, 122 Comments

King Harkinian goes to Equestria - Dash Attack

  • ...
18
 122
 7,032

Bombs! You Want It?

Chapter 6

Sombra looked at the strange figures he had summoned with his newly acquired power. On the left stood a short anthropomorphic rabbit with purple fur and dentists clothing. On the right stood a tall gray haired human wearing strange clothing. Both of them had a look about them that would cause most parents keep their foals far away.

They look as revolting as me right now in this accursed bipedal form. I guess these creeps will have to do for now. "Alright listen up," shouted Sombra, "I have summoned you here to this realm to help me exact revenge on an alien time traveler. Once my vengeance has been fulfilled, we are going to march north to the Crystal Empire and reclaim my throne." And my precious staircase.

"What makes you think you can tell us what to do." shouted Meen.

Sombra's magic flared out from his demonic horn, and within moments the sun disappeared and the sky became pitch black,

"Well for starters I can do this." said the dark king who began to cackle like a mad stallion.

"Oh no!" shouted Dr.Rabbit as a large shadowy cloud swallowed him whole.

"Wretched book worm, do you know who your-" before Meen could finish his sentence, he two was swallowed whole by the shadowy mass of clouds.

Using the power of fear, the king brought each of the pedo's to their own personal hell. Dr.Rabbit was brought to a reality where everyone's teeth were rotten. I.M. Meen on the other hand was brought to a library filled with the most literate children he had ever encountered in his life. It made them both cringe.

Even after they begged for mercy, Sombra kept them under his spell, enjoying their cries of suffering as if it were music. When at last he became bored of there torment, he released them from their hell. The sky turned back to normal, and Celestia's sun reappeared as if it had never vanished.

"Now you know the power I am capable of." shouted Sombra angrily. I have summoned you two here from the vast reaches of time and space itself. With that in mind, you each have two choices. Either you can worship me as your new god and master, and help me achieve my goals for vengeance and power, or you can all rot within your worst fears for eternity." Sombra's began to form an evil grin; his fangs glistening as he did so. "The choice is all yours."

The two pedo's looked at each before looking back at Sombra. Soon, they began bowing to him.

"How could I not serve someone with such a bright and healthy smile." said Dr.Rabbit.

"I wish to become your apprentice in the dark arts master." said I.M Meen. "Together, we can destroy all the goody-goody bookworms in the world?"

"Good, now all we need is a mode of transportation, I sense the Doctors presence is at least a days walk on hoof."

"I think I can be of assistance master." replied Dr.Rabbit. Using two of his fingers, Rabbit made a loud whistling gesture. Within moments a magic hot-air balloon with the words Colgate written on it landed near by.

Sombra sighed, "I gess this will have to do for now."

And so the three villains got on the rainbow striped hot air balloon and flew toward the direction of the Time Lord.

-------

Back in Ponyville, the King and Twilight were still having their epic laser beam battle. They had been going at for about two minuets, but it felt like three whole episodes of DBZ.

Eventually, their magic began to build up in the center of the two beams. This caused the flow of magic to break and created a huge explosion. The explosion blew the library to pieces, and sent both of them flying in opposite directions. Ponies of all races watched as books, tree bark, and Spike rained down form the sky.

The chair that Twilight was tied to had completely shattered, and she was now laying on the ground with all four legs stretched out. The King on the other hand, was lying on his back on top of a destroyed flower stand. Both of them stood up and glared at each other. By this point, the two them royally despised one another.

"What in tar nation is going on."

They both turned around to face Applejack, who had a lasso on her back.

"Lookey here Mister. I don't know what you are or where you came from, but if you hurt mah friends, then your gonna get ya flank kicked."

"I didn't know there were rednecks on this show." replied the King.

"I know nothing about no show, but I think it's mighty offensive that ya judge a pony based on her accent. Yes it's true, I work a lot in the apple fields, and mah neck gets pretty red when I'm out in the sun all day, but there ain't nothing wrong with that. You see-"

"Enough! take this."

The King picked up his Dinner Blaster and shot three burgers at Applejack. Using her hind legs, she was able to buck each of the three sandwiches back at her opponent.

"OHAA SHIT!!!!" cried the King just as a burgers hit his square in the chest. He stumbled back and collapsed on the ground.

As the king lost consciousness, Spike's prison's disappeared. Both he and Applejack ran to help the injured Twilight.

"Are you alright sugar cube, ah hope that thing didn't hurt you to bad."

"I'll be alright, but we need to get word to Celestia before that creature wakes up."

"Don't worry Twilight." said Spike. "I sent her a letter before that thing wrapped me in that bubble."

"Twilly, your alright."

Twilight's face lit up like a Christmas tree when she saw her brother flying down to her on a pegasus drawn chariot along with an entire battalion of pegasus knights.

"Big Brother, what are you doing here?"

Shinning Armor stepped out of the chariot and ran over and hugged his sister.

"Apparently i'm still captain despite being both a Prince/Emperor of the Empire. Politics is weird and complicated Twilly, I gave up trying to understand it along time ago."

And so the King was sent to Pluto for his crimes against ponykind. Sombra and his goons died in a hot air balloon explosion and Friendship is magic remained on the air because no little kids were watching the episode. This is how the story would have ended if Dash Attack was a sadistic troll like the people who wrote the ending to AC III. Seriously, what was up with that crap. They better explain themselves when the DLC comes out. Anyway, here's what really happened.

Just than, a giant B-17 bomber came out of nowhere and started carpet bombing Ponyville, destorying coutless homes in the process. Twilight watched in horror as the plane lodged itself into the town hall. From the cockpit emerged Morshu with a bomb in one hand and Red Potion in the other.

"Sorry my little MMMMMMM ponies, but I can't let you take the King."

He uncorked the red potions and ran to the Kings body. Then he opened the Kings mouth and poured it down. The King opened his eyes and shouted, "You Saved Me".

"Zelda told me to bring you back, my King."

"I'll pay you double what she did if you help me destroy these sissy ponies once and for all."

"Deal."

--------

Meanwhile, in Paris France, two men watched the episode from the magic fire place. For the past four minutes they had watched the idiot king abuse, mock, and threaten the ponies they loved some much. Once, Morshu carpet bombed part of the town, they knew enough. The oldest of the two men stood up and looked towards his friend.

"Gaston, it's time we smite the wicked and plunge them into the fiery pit."

Author's Note:

And so the battle for Equestria rages on, with more players entering the battle the field. Will the King ever find the appeal of the ponies, or will he continue his crusade against what he see's as a girlish show. With only 10 days left before I go back to college, you can all expect 1 or 2 more updates from this story. However, it's nowhere near over.