• Published 22nd Nov 2012
  • 1,189 Views, 45 Comments

Trials of Vladamir - Rennoc215



Vladamir is a Haemomage, a pony who uses blood magic. But how will he react to living in Ponyville?

  • ...
2
 45
 1,189

Aftermath

Twilight lowered to the ground, feeling quite exhausted. Using the elements always took it out of her. She shook her head to clear her vision, and then looked around. Not a trace of the haemomage remained, and she saw Rarity kneeling by an insignificant pile of ashes. As if exposed to the unbridled might of the sun, rolled around in Twilight's head.

She walked up to Rarity, who was shedding a few tears. "I only knew him for a few weeks, but he was such a good young colt." She said to Twilight, turning her head up to face Twi. "We could have saved him. I could have helped him. He wasn't a bad colt." She said, looking down at the pile of ashes.

"Rarity, it had to be done. He was, on his very fundamental levels, evil. Even if we tried, nothing could have changed that." Twilight said, sitting beside her friend, trying to comfort her.

Rarity only stood up, gathered his ashes in her magic, turned, and walked home. Twilight moved to follow her, but an orange hoof on her shoulder stopped her. "Let her go, Twi. She's a big girl, she can handle her problems." Applejack told her.

Twilight smiled at her friend. "I guess you're right. Come on, let's go talk with the others." She said, walking back towards the group.

Time flew for the next few months. Minor repairs were done, celebrations over the final end of the Blood Lords, et cetera et cetera. At the end of the year, everything was back to the way it was before. Rarity held a private party in rememberance of Vlad, but other than that, nothing big happened.

And sitting in her back roon, growing out of a jar filled with ashes, was a blood red lotus flower.

Author's Note: I hope you enjoyed the story. It was definately a fun distraction from "The Artificer," which was my primary story. I'm sorry about the short ending, I was expecting to make it longer. But once I had written this, I felt it was all that was needed. Thanks to all of you readers, and I wish you all safe travels. Rennoc215, signing off.