• Published 16th Dec 2023
  • 750 Views, 52 Comments

A blaze rekindled - RedBlack



An alicorn, one whose life had been nothing but war and despair finally finds peace when a purple alicorn, one he had known to be dead appears for a short while, giving him much needed hope.

  • ...
3
 52
 750

Slight Hiccup

*Calming Blaze POV*

I sit up with a jump as I'm instantly woken from my slumber.

Tossing away basic decency, I teleport to Celestia's room just as she wakes up with a gasp.

Lu throws the doors open as she walks in.

"Are you two alright?" she asked.

"I'm fine, I just had a terrible nightmare"

"Same here, but I think we all know what it is" I say.

"Yes, we must hurry, the longer we wait, the stronger he gets" Celestia said.

I simply nod as I head back to my room.

*Sigh*

What extra thing will I have to deal with when Tirek comes?

CAN I even deal with it?

Releasing a short breath, I slap myself, getting a weird look from a nearby guard.

"I'll win, a single loss means nothing" I encourage myself as I head to bed.


"FUCK!" I yell in frustration as I punch a boulder, which turns to thousands of shards.

Currently, I'm outside the town of Appleloose, looking over the fallen residents.

After helping and questioning the civilians, I've gotten a few interesting facts.

"THAT ANNOYING PRICK, I SHOULD'VE PUT HIS ASS IN TARTARUS THE MOMENT I SAW HIM!" I shout as I use the Royal Voice without realizing it.

Discord, has betrayed Equestria, and is currently helping the escapee Tirek.

"AND I CAN'T FIND THOSE ASSHOLES, BECAUSE DISCORD, IS DISCORD"

Annoying.

I've wasted a full day, chasing trace after trace, and all I find are ponies who have had their magic stolen.

At this point, I've visited most populations in Equestria, INCLUDING, the Crystal Empire.

Annoying, doesn't even BEGIN to explain my frustration right now.

A few more hours, and Tirek will be close to unstoppable.

And having an alicorn fight him, would be incredibly stupid, knowing EXACTLY what he can do.

That's why, I was sent out to deal with him before he got strong enough, but FUCKING DISCORD.

For now, there's only Ponyville and Canterlot left.

As I look to the sky, I get slightly worried.

"What is she doing?" I say as I observe the sun, which was being shakily raised after the moon, which was also lowered in the same way.

I try to teleport to Canterlot, but failed.

"What?" I say in confusion as I look at the falling confetti around me.

With my hoof raised, I turn and throw a punch, which was stopped by barrier made of pure chaos magic.

I frown as the barrier turned to a slime like substance and started climbing my hoof.

Using a bit of magic, I cast a tier 10 dispel, exploding the magic.

A claw reached out from thin air and grabbed my neck from front.

I break it with a hoof raise, turning it to stone as my body told me to duck.

Almost flattening my body, I dodge a giant cupcake as I finally turn around to stare at the attacker.

"There you are, abomination of nature" I spat with venom as I glared at him.

"Now that's not very nice, is it?" he said with a nonchalant attitude as a small frown came on his face.

"It wasn't supposed to be" I say as I fully prepare to kill him.

"Well, that's not why I'm here-" interrupting him, I leap at him with enough speed to meet the sound barrier, destroying the ground beneath me.

He turns into bubbles at the last second.

A snapping sound was heard, and I found myself stuck in a goo of multiple colors.

Raising my front hooves, I break through and slam at the ground, exploding the goo away.

He opened his mouth to say something, but I shot a burst of magic at him.

His head split to dodge it, before combining back.

Tch.

I can't beat him.

I couldn't, even if I was the old me.

Even if I could dispel his magic, I'd need to be about twice as fast as sound just to even touch him.

We stand still as we glare at each other.

"This isn't personal" he says as he snaps his fingers as chains burst from the ground, holding onto me.

Grunting, I try to break it, or at least loosen the chains, but I find myself to be slowly losing strength.

Right before blacking out, I saw him snap his fingers once more, transporting me into an unfamiliar place.


I awake with a startle, looking around the area I was in.

I try to stand up, but get reminded of my bindings.

Crashing into the ground for umpteenth time, I finally give up with a sigh and look around the area I was in.

I was trapped on top of a pillar made from ice cream.

I took a bit out of it, finding out that it just regrows in half a second, also it's mint chocolate.

The cold doesn't bother me, but rather the bindings.

With chains wrapping almost every corner of my body, I'm only left with being able to move my head 90 degrees.

I try to use my magic, but the small weight on my horn tells me that I can't.

I stare off into the vast world of Discord's whims, finding it to ignore literally every single law of science.

The only thing that followed even the slightest bit of logic were my bindings.

Guess he couldn't think of anything chaotic that would hold me for long.

Then, it breaks.

"What?" I mutter as I stand up.

The chains that held me were broken, turned to dust.

The chaotic world turned static, like its owner was disconnected.

"Oh" I let out a sound as I look around.

Without a waypoint, I can't teleport out.

I have no idea, where in the universe this is.

Though, looking around, I can sense something that might give me an idea.

As a grin grows on my face, I open my veins once again, taking in the ambient magic.

Overloading.

A simple, but dangerous technique created by the late commander Twilight Sparkle to fight against the Nightmare army.

Magic flows from the heart and through ones bloodstream and nervous system as it reaches every part of their body.

To perform this technique, one would draw in as magic as possible from the area, then forcefully run it around with your own magic, strengthening your body by an astounding amount.

But what would happen if the ambient magic was, chaotic?

As the chaotic world loses its color, one pony floats up as his body bursts in fire.

With a maniacal laugh, he opens his eyes to reveal swirls of flames.

His mane and tail, burns with a righteous fury.

His grin turned beastly.

His body glowed as one could see the fire burning inside him.

His wings were lined with golden fire.

His horn turned sharp and long, fully adorned with markings that resembled flames.

His body grew to a great height, fully surpassing the Canterlot castle.

His cutie disappeared, leaving a blank space.

He stared at his hooves as he scanned every inch of the world, the chaotic magic obeying his every order.

It feels, different, it's happy following me, unlike normal magic, when it gets irritated, destroying the body trying to escape.

As my grin slowly becomes bigger, I lift my right hoof in front of me.

With a swipe, I open a portal as I see the red centaur.

He turns towards me with an irritated expression as I slowly emerge from the portal.

"What is this, I thought Discord dealt with you already?" he angrily said.

He's so tall.

"And why do you look like that?" he continued as I stared at him.

He's powerful, but weaker than me.

But how did he get so powerful?

'Alicorn magic' the chaotic magic swirling around told me.

Anger fills me as I glare at the centaur.

"I WILL TEAR YOU, LIMB FROM LIMB AND HANG YOU IN THE DEEPEST PARTS OF TARTARUS, MYSELF" I loudly announce as I lunge at him.

Moving while meeting the sound barrier, I jump and prepare my hoof for a punch.

He moves quickly, blasting magic at me.

I was already behind him as his magic hit a scone of ice cream.

Loading the magic into my right hoof, I punch.

A giant shockwave emerges as Tirek is launched far away.

As a manic smile climbs my face, I swipe my hoof down from above me, grabbing a zipper.

Pulling it down, I enter the crack in space to appear in the path of the flying centaur.

With a wave of my horn, I bring up a giant wall made out of diamond.

As he crashed through it, the wall turned into thousands of shards.

I took a bite of a diamond shard, smiling gleefully at the taste of red velvet.

"You know, I was worried about you for NO reason at all" I tease as I knock on his forehead.

He tries to swat me, only hitting a pile of glue that stuck his hand to his forehead.

"AGH" he screams in anger as I block my ears with cotton candy.

He suddenly lunges at me.

I take a moment to stuff the cotton candy back into my ears before a small sign that spelled 'stop' manifested in between us.

He crashed into the sign, breaking one of his horns.

"Jeez, don't you know how to read?" I ask him with a grin as I start drinking a water of glass.

He tried to rush me again, shooting a blast of magic at me on the way.

I just split my body in half to dodge the blast and the milk at him, causing an explosion of ice cream that stopped him in his tracks.

I lift both my hooves as I squinted my eyes, staring at my hooves holding the horizon.

With a turn, the world turns upside down, before I turn it back right up, leaving Tirek to crash into the ground from quite a large height.

Staring at the downed Tirek, a crazy thought occurs to me.

If Tirek is holding the magic of everypony in Equestria, and I beat Tirek this easily, doesn't that mean that I'm pretty strong?

So strong that in fact, I could do anything I want.

YES, I AM A GOD.

I COULD DO ANYTHING I WANT, AND NOPONY CAN STOP ME.

With a wave of my hoof, I turn the skies to my orange, the rivers turn to milkshakes, the ground to jelly.

As I was making changes to this boring world, a ridiculous amount of magic emerges behind me.

I turn around, expecting to see the other me, but it wasn't.

The Mane 6?

Why are they here?

And why are they staring at me?

"Why do you guys look so different?" I ask curiously.

The girls however, just look at me with angry looks.

Wait.

Why would they?

But I didn't do anything wrong.

Did I?

Then, am I?

Am I a villain?

As thoughts flooded my mind, Tirek suddenly grabs me with his hands.

Without being able to resist, I get my magic taken away as I slowly black out.

Before I'm out, I see Tirek blasting a huge amount of magic, but that was measly compared to the power of the girls.

A relieved smile appears on my face as I free fall towards the ground.

I guess it ended with no problems.

Though, what was the other me doing?

Eh, I'll deal with him later.