• Published 1st Nov 2023
  • 695 Views, 49 Comments

Family Matters - TheKing2001



After Sunset finds out Spitfire needs surgery, she abandons the human world temporarily to spend time with her sister.

  • ...
3
 49
 695

Chapter XIII


Lyra


I paced back and forth of the hospital room as Sunset finally came back with Sunburst. The pair looked exhausted as Sunset flopped on a chair next to the Equestrian Rarity.

“How is she?” Raindrops asked finally. It was slightly weird to know more than one of my classmates counterparts were wonderbolts. Cloudkicker, Cloudchaser, Thunderlane and Bulk Biceps were sitting with the rest of the Wonderbolts. I didn’t know who Dizzy Twister was but she seemed nice the few moments I talked to her.

“She’s fine. Everything went well and she’s asleep. Doctors say she will be leaving in a few days.”

“That’s good,” Rainbow said as she spread her wings a bit. “So this is the human version of Applejack, Rarity and Fluttershy?”

“Yeah,” Trixie said as Rainbow approached the three.

“Heard Rarity and Applejack hit you two,” Rainbow said casually as the looked at the human Rarity and Applejack. “And Fluttershy just said she disapproved of how you treated Sunset. When I see my counterpart, I’m aiming to knock her the buck out.”

The Wonderbolts gave the three angry looks as I smirked slightly.

“Tell mine I’ll be ready for her the day she comes here,” Raindrops sneered and cracked her neck. “I’ve been looking forward to letting out anger recently.”

“Yeah!” Bulk Biceps shouted as we all winced. That was one insane looking pegasus. How he flew, I’ll never know.

“Same here,” Cloudchaser said casually as she grinned. Thunderlane nodded his approval as he stretched.

“Me too,” he agreed as he finished stretching.

“You think we should warn them?” I whispered to Bon Bon who shook her head.

“Nah,” Bon Bon whispered back. “Get what they deserve. And I personally find a fight between two Rainbow Dashes very entertaining.”

“Huh. Weird, you usually are against violence,” I mused as she scoffed.

“You’re an influence. I blame you entirely for this.”

“Mh,” I shrugged again as she leaned against me. “You still love me though.”

“I hate when you’re right.”

I gave a chuckle as Twilight sat next to me.

“So how’s life?” Twilight asked curiously and flicked her one of her ears as we both shrugged.

“Life is good,” Bon Bon said and I nodded. “You?”

“Good. Adagio is naturally good. Haven’t had any real threats in Ponyville or Equestria so that’s a relief,” Twilight groaned as she rested her head on a table. “It’s like everyday there’s a new creature threating Equestria.”

“That’s a bonus I suppose. We haven’t really had anything major happen to us either,” I said and gasped as I looked at Bon Bon with wide eyes. “Oh fuck, that means we are in for something crazy happening to us.”

“Great,” Bon Bon groaned as Twilight laughed. “Time to prepare for yet more strain on my wardrobe.”

“I’m coming back with Sunset as is Adagio, Sonata and Aria. Princess Celestia plans to as well but don’t tell Sunset yet. It’s a secret between the three of us,” Twilight said as she held up a hoof and spoke quietly as I nodded and zipped my mouth shut with a hoof.

We all looked to Sunset laughing Soarin, Dizzy and Fluttershy. I for one am ready to go sleep in my own bed.


I stood in front of the portal with Bon Bon as we quickly said our goodbyes. I was surprised at how fast Spitfire was up and about. When we asked Twilight about it, she said alicorn blood healed ponies faster than usual. Lucky bastards.bacteria.

Sunset had been stunned to find to out Princess Celestia was coming along with Twilight back to the human world.

“But why?” Sunset asked as Celestia smiled faintly.

“I am quite interested in seeing this world you have called home for a good while. Don’t worry, I’m leaving an illusion of myself in charge. They won’t ever notice the difference.”

“Okay,” Sunset said as Trixie waved to counterpart before stepping through the portal. I counted to five before Bon Bon and I followed her. I clenched my eyes closed as we both tumbled on the ground.

“Ow my head,” I muttered as I pushed my self up. “Good to be back home. We have so much freaking homework I bet.”

The three of us looked up to see Principal Celestia, Vice Principal Luna, Cheerilee, Diamond Tiara, Derpy, Silver Spoon and Scootaloo all giving us disapproving looks as we gulped.

“H-hey guys,” Bon Bon stammered as the statue glowed again and a tall white women in a long dress stepped through followed by Rarity, Fluttershy, Twilight, Spike, Applejack, Spitfire, Sunburst and Sunset. Adagio, Aria and Sonata tumbled out and shakily stood up.

“Woah,” Trixie said in awe as we all took in Princess Celestia’s dress. Principal Celestia’s eyes widened slightly as she stared into her counterparts eyes.

“This place is quite unique,” Princess Celestia mused as Vice Principal Luna gave a long groan.

“Oh great,” Luna grumbled and folded her arms. “Now there is two of you.” We all burst out laughing as Luna rolled her eyes.

Derpy tackled Sunset as I smirked slightly and watched them kiss before Derpy pulled away.

“Me and you are going to have a long conversation about you just running away like that,” Derpy snapped as Cheerilee stood over Sunset.

“We all are,” Cheerilee corrected coolly as Sunset gulped nervously. “You have a few people to apologize to when we get home.”

“I’m not sure what these are,” Spitfire muttered as she examined her hands. She was wearing a dark blue military uniform with multiple medals on her chest.

“Hands,” Trixie said simply as she helped her up. “Where is Aria staying?”

“With me,” Bon Bon raised a hand. “We discussed it last night at the castle. I have a spare room we use for storage. Just gotta text Mom.”

“I feel I should be freaking out about this way more than I currently am,” Spitfire said dryly as she took an experimental step forward. “This is weird as heck.”

“Well let’s go home,” Cheerilee said as Derpy pulled Sunset up and grabbed her hand. “You too Sunburst, Spitfire and Princess Celestia. We will get you all sorted out with Sunset and I have a conversation.”

“Good luck,” Fluttershy whispered to Sunset who paled a bit.

“Thanks. I’ll freaking need it.”

I gave a yawn as I followed Bon Bon to her car that we had left here for almost two straight weeks.

I am so ready to go back to sleep.