• Published 1st Oct 2012
  • 7,247 Views, 380 Comments

Blur - Slingshot619



When Scout finds himself in Equestria, things can only go from bad to worse.

  • ...
32
 380
 7,247

Chapter 3: The Dragon. Yes he's back.

Well, here it is. The third chapter is here. Not sure if thats bad news or good news. I noticed that a decent number of you want some romance in this story. If you guys do, tell me in the comments below.


Somewhere in the apple farms, Applejack was bucking her apples as usual. When suddenly, out of nowhere, a pile of apples were dumped on top of her. She mined her way out the apples and saw Scout.

"Ya dirty little rascal." Applejack said

"Try and keep up this time chucklenuts" Scout said before running off

Applejack gave chase, she didn't want to lose him again. Applejack was fast, Scout was faster, they chased each other through the town, when all of a sudden, Scout stopped, turned around and had a fish wrapped in newspaper in his hands.

"What in tarna-"

Applejack couldn't stop in time, she got hit in the face by Scout's fish and was sent flying, she crashed through her barn and landed on the floor. She couldn't help but feel frustrated and disgusted. She still had fish juice all over her face. She was set to go search for Twilight. Suddenly a baseball flew through the hole that Applejack made, it hit her between the eyes and caused her to derp so bad that Derpy looked normal compared to her.

"That little rascal."

She derped her way through town and reached Twilight's door. She opened it and stepped inside. She shook off her daze and saw Rainbow Dash halfway through a lecture while the other ponies sat and listened. She looked at them and slowly made her way next to Pinkie.

"What's this all about?"

"Dashie has a plan to catch that big mean Scout!" Pinkie replied in her usual hyper self

"As i was saying, we set a trap around the Everfree Forest."

" 'scuse me Dash, but don't y'all need bait?" Applejack asked

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"This is our bait!"

She produced a baseball, the same one that hit Applejack, and a yellow soda can, it said BONK! on the side. The ponies gasped.

"How did you get that?" Twilight asked

"Long story, that involves way too much fish." She shuddered at that thought.

"Anyways, with this as bait we're sure to catch him now!"

Meanwhile......

"I wonder how the BLU team's doin'?"

Scout kinda missed the blue team, he missed being on the battlefield, but he was quite content here. He had tons of ponies to mess with. Scout suddenly thought about what would happen if Heavy crossed over. He found this in his head.

He shook that thought out of his head. Things were wacky enough around here. The Bonk! had worn off, if Skittles found him, he'd really have to gun it. He pulled out his gun, the double barrel sawn-off shotgun that has laid waste to so many rivals. The Scattergun, his weapon of choice, besides his bat and ball that is. He fired a shot. To make sure he was stocked.

Out of nowhere, the cyan blue pony charges into him, she had her hooves on her shoulders, he couldn't move his arms or headbutt her. He was out of options. He inches his left arm into his pack.

"I got you now you pain in the flank!"

"Oh yeah, you have rainbow hair and your a pony. Real scary." Scout said with sarcasm

Rainbow rears back her right hoof and punches Scout in the stomach. She rears back again, ready to punch, Scout closes his hand around the first thing he feels. He prepares, before Rainbow could punch again, Scout tossed whatever was in his hand at Dash. He had gotten himself a bottle of Mad Milk, Rainbow's hair and face was dripping from the white liquid.

"You son of a-"

Scout kicked Rainbow in the back of the head. She fell to the ground and Scout leaped off, suddenly he felt a rope tighten around his ankle, he fell to the ground and looked back, there was Applejack and Rainbow Dash standing triumphantly. Applejack kicked him, sending him flying a few feet backwards, Rainbow tackled him in midair. sending him crashing to the ground.

"C'mon ladies, let's talk this through." Scout tried to reason, he was on the verge of being knocked out cold. He stared at them with slight fear.

The mares slowly walked towards him while he crawled backwards.

"MEDIC! Oh right, you ain't here."

Rainbow kicked him once more. Applejack smashed his face with a punch. He had a black eye and a grazed knee. Nothing serious, yet. Suddenly he remembered the one thing that he was meant to do, run. He jumped up and ran for his life. Rainbow Dash hot in pursuit. Scout tried to look for something to give him an advantage. Bat? nope, not enough time. Mad Milk? Still recharging. Good looks? Not now.

"Aw, jeeze!"

Scout continued thinking. He remembered something that might give him an edge. He stopped turned around and was tackled at full speed, he didn't think Skittles was that close to him. He wanted to use his Scattergun, but looks like that will have to wait.

"Gotcha' now!" Rainbow said triumphantly

Scout was out of options. Looks like this was the end. He sulked the whole time Dash and Applejack dragged him back to Ponyville. Before they could reach, Twilight came sprinting towards them.

"What's up Twi?" Rainbow asked

"There's another dragon taking a nap."

"ANOTHER dragon?"

"Yup. Fluttershy can't get it to cooperate and we can't take it down. We'll need someone who's fast, fearless, and basically unstoppable."

The three ponies looked back at Scout.

"What?"

A few minutes later, the gang was climbing the mountain. Twilight had insisted on bringing Scout along in case. Although Rainbow Dash wasn't happy about that, she grumbled and put the tied up Scout on her back.

"Boy, you got some muscle dont'ya Skittles?"

Rainbow ignored him. The other ponies giggled. When they reached, Rainbow threw Scout down.

"What was that for?"

"EVERYTHING" Rainbow snarled

Scout continued sitting there being the unstoppable badass that he was. While the ponies tried to get the dragon to cooperate. Eventually Rainbow got fed up like last time and kicked the dragon. It roared at her and stomped out. The ponies cowered in fear.

"You knuckleheads need some help?" Scout said smugly

"Back off and mind your own business."

"Okay. I'll be here if you need me."

Rainbow continued dodging the dragon's fireballs and stomps.

"You sure you don't want my help?"

"NO!"

The gang couldn't keep this up any longer, they needed help.

"Fine."

Twilight used her magic and loosened Scout's rope. He shook them off and pulled out his bat.

"Alright, watch and learn kids."

Scout ran over and ran up the dragon's chest. He eventually reached the face of the beast. He used his bat and beat the dragon's ears to bits.

"Ya' like that lizard boy?"

The dragon roared in outrage and breathed fire. Scout pulled out his Scattergun and shot both the dragon's eyes out. The dragon, having no eyes, fell off the cliff and died. Scout emerged triumphantly.

"What did i tell ya'?"

Everypony thanked him. Everypony except Dash that is.

"C'mon Skittles, come over and thank your uncle Scout."

Rainbow Dash mumbled a quiet thanks.

"How could we ever repay you?" Twilight asked

Scout thought for a moment and made his decision.

"I want wings. Like Skittles."

Twilight hesitated and finally gave in. before she could cast a spell, Rainbow Dash pulled her aside.

"What do you think your doing?"

"Saying thanks."

"Giving him wings? That's like giving Pinkie Pie even more energy!"

Twilight debated that for a while and came to the conclusion that they needed to thank him one way or another. So without a moment too soon, Scout was given wings.

"Woo hoo!"

Scout flew around with his new wings, he was even faster than before, Rainbow was gonna have a tough time catching up to him now. The gang climbed down the mountain and headed back home. Rainbow Dash slowly flew back to her home. When all of a sudden the blur of a figure flew by followed by a fish to the face. Rainbow Dash yelled in frustration as she wiped the fish juice off her face.