• Published 1st Oct 2012
  • 7,248 Views, 380 Comments

Blur - Slingshot619



When Scout finds himself in Equestria, things can only go from bad to worse.

  • ...
32
 380
 7,248

Chapter 11: Running out of chapter name ideas here.

Sorry if chapters a bit shorter than usual, kinda busy so don't panic if I haven't posted a new chapter by tomorrow. In the mean time, feel free to go check out my other story "Who I Am". Keep the comments coming. You guys are hilarious.


Scout rolled off the bed and landed, a bullet hole appeared next to him. Scout panicked, he was basically just a pile of Jell-O. What the hell could he do against sniper? He couldn't even lift an arm.

"If only Medic were here."

Scout scanned his surroundings and found nothing he could use to his advantage. He was a sitting duck. Sniper shot a bullet merely inches away from Scout's face. Scout sat and waited, he knew help wasn't coming. So he waited to die. After moments of waiting Sniper still hadn't got a shot in.

Scout did a facehoof and sighed. Scout decided to take a nap, hoping Sniper would kill him eventually. Scout tried to find ways to pass the time like doing absolutely nothing.

Eventually, somepony kicked the door open, Scout couldn't see who it was since his body was practically boneless. He felt his bones mend and heal on their own, his burns faded, scars disappeared, Scout was up and felt better than ever. He turned to find Medic standing there with his medigun.

"Alright, I feel good!"

An Ubercharged Scout leaped out the window and charged towards Sniper.

Meanwhile......

Heavy ran for his life as the sentries shot at him. He weaved in and out of trees, dodging bullets. Heavy eventually reached Fluttershy's cottage. The bullets probably couldn't breach the walls. The sentries tried to shoot but alas it was of no use. Heavy remained in the cottage for the whole night. Not daring to even look out the window.

Fluttershy found Heavy asleep behind the couch. She giggled and nudged him. Heavy woke up and instantly had a panic attack. He kept muttering something about sentries.

"Where is Engineer!?"

Fluttershy was scared too, she hadn't seen Heavy like this since a long time. Heavy sat there muttering a few prayers when all of a sudden he heard a knife stab and the sentries being destroyed.

"I murdered your toys as well!"