• Published 1st Oct 2012
  • 7,248 Views, 380 Comments

Blur - Slingshot619



When Scout finds himself in Equestria, things can only go from bad to worse.

  • ...
32
 380
 7,248

Chapter 10: Brawl

Heavy prepared to fight, Pyro was already putting his axe back, suddenly for a brief moment, there was a moment of silence. Then, Pyro charged, flamethrower a blaze. Heavy dodged and ran out the house. He couldn't take Pyro on, he needed help. Heavy ran to an open field and stopped, he turned to find a Pyro bursting through a tree, Heavy's shoulders tensed, Pyro was only a few feet away from him. He could easily just blast Heavy with flames.

Heavy's breathing was, well, heavy. He took a moment to think, what could he do? What should he do? Heavy was running out of options. Then, he calmed himself down long enough to rush over and give Pyro a huge kick, sending it tumbling backwards. Heavy was still quite scared of this, thing.

Heavy ran over and tried to kick it again, instead Pyro sidestepped and gave him a mighty kick, sending him crashing through a couple of trees, Heavy got up, he felt pain throughout his whole body, he pulled out something from his backpack. It was a sandvich. He ate it in one bite and instantly felt energy ripple through him, his wounds healed themselves.

Heavy charged and slammed into Pyro full force. Pyro was dazed and couldn't react fast enough. It tried to get up but failed miserably and fell back down. Heavy came over and stomped Pyro's head so hard Pyro promptly died.

"You are dead. Not big surprise."

Heavy kicked Pyro's body once more and headed back to Fluttershy's humble little home to get some rest.

Meanwhile......

Scout stared into the barrel of the grenade launcher. He slapped it aside just in time as the grenade flew out the barrel and bounced off the dirt. Demoman and Scout were both caught in the explosion. Scout flew a good 15 feet away as he struggled to get up. Scout got up and staggered. he was staggering, but he was up. Scout saw Demoman a few feet away. Grenade launcher by his side.

"Oh, I'm goin' to liquefy ya..."

Demoman charged and bashed Scout with a shield. Scout pulled himself together and took out his trusty bat. He hit it over Demoman's head so hard that the bat had a dent in it. He hit again and the bat almost broke.

But Demoman shook it off and bashed Scout with his shield again. Scout flew back and landed on the cold hard unforgiving dirt. Demoman had his grenade launcher at the ready.

"Any last words laddie?"

Scout took out a ball and threw it towards Demoman. The ball went in the barrel of Demoman's grenade launcher. Demoman didn't notice this and pulled the trigger. In a few seconds, Demoman blew up and was gone. Scout breathed a sigh of relief. He relaxed and fell flat on the floor. He couldn't fly anymore. He was tired, he had burn marks all over him, that and a bit of internal bleeding.

Scout managed to get up and fly. He couldn't fly for long though, so he crashed through Rainbow's window, waking her up.

"What the-?"

"Heya, Skitz. Might need a bit of patching up."

Scout finished his last words before collapsing. Scout heard Rainbow's voice filled with worry and concern before passing out.

Scout woke up in the hospital. The gang stood around him. They wore a look of concern on their faces. Heavy had a blank look on his face. But Scout knew that he was actually quite relieved to see him alive. Scout tried to sit up and felt his whole body turn into Jell-O.

"What the hell was that crap?"

Scout tried again and failed again. He sighed and gave up, he tried to lift his arms, but almost as soon as he tried, his arms fell back down again and pain jolted through his body. He tried his legs, they gave him the same result. Almost every part of his body was immobile.

"This sucks!"

Scout waited while the gang chatted. Moments later a doctor came in and told them all to go out. They left and the doctor gave Scout his injury report.

"Ok Scout, you have 234 broken bones, a couple of broken nerves, some burns, a concussion, a broken leg and a fractured wrist"

Scout's jaw dropped. He tried to talk but couldn't find the words.

"How long-"

"About, 3 to 4 years minimum."

Scout almost had a heart attack.

"C'mon doc do your unicorn magic! You can do that right? Just heal me up in a jiffy!"

"Unicorn magic only goes so far Mr Scout."

Scout sighed. He hoped that Heavy could help defend Ponyville from the reds. Almost immediately the doc was shot, Scout stared at his body for a while before hearing a familiar voice from somewhere outside.

"Standin' around like a bloody idiot!"

Meanwhile......

Heavy reached the home of Fluttershy. He was worried that Scout might not be able to walk again. Heavy slumped on the couch and tried to fall asleep.

Hours later, it was nightfall. Heavy was still sleeping, when suddenly he heard gun shots being fired. He woke up and tried to find the source of the noise. He looked all around the house, in the kitchen, in the closet, everywhere. Yet he could not find the source of the sound. He gave up and tried to sleep. Before he could, he heard that sound again. He decided to open the door to go get some fresh air. He was probably just delusional.

Heavy opened the door, he stepped out and walked along the path. Heavy knew this path like the back of his hand. He patrolled the area, looking for any signs of life. He saw a campfire in the open field that he had killed Pyro in. Heavy walked toward it and was greeted by a red pony with a hard hat, he was playing a guitar in front of a small campfire. A wrecked up cart was behind him. Sentries surrounded him left and right.

"Start prayin', boy!"