• Published 1st Oct 2012
  • 7,247 Views, 380 Comments

Blur - Slingshot619



When Scout finds himself in Equestria, things can only go from bad to worse.

  • ...
32
 380
 7,247

Chapter 1: I'm a freaking blur over here!

Scout stood at the end of the table as his teammates cheered him on. Everyone except the Medic.

"You don't know what this could do, you could explode from all this energy!" Medic warned

"Doc, I got this." Scout reassured the Medic.

His shoulders tensed, he was ready.

"And, GO!"

Scout popped open the first can and drank it down, he felt revitalized, he felt energy flow through him, slowly building up. When Scout finished his last can, he was literally vibrating from all the energy, his teammates stared at him in concern.

"I told you not to do it!" Medic said

Before Medic could do anything, Scout was gone. In a blink of an eye, Scout had dashed out the BLU team headquarters and was breaking the sound barrier. Twice.

"I'M A FREAKIN' BLUR HERE!" Scout shouted as he ran.

Scout was fast, but with 100 cans of Bonk? Not good. Scout as fast as lightning, everything was a blur, when he finally stopped, he was in the woods.

"What the hell was that crap?"

Scout well, scouted out his surroundings. He soon noticed that he felt different. He was on four legs instead of two. He looked at his reflection from a nearby river, rather shocked at his new appearance.

"This is a real frickin' embarrassment!" Scout said

His BLU team uniform was replaced with blue fur. He had a long black mane, he still had his hat and headset, he also had his backpack in which he stored his bat and balls, he still had bandages on his wrist, he had a winged shoe on his flank. He spotted a cyan blue pegasus pony with a rainbow mane taking a nap in the clouds.

"Hey!" Scout yelled

The pegasus pony continued napping.

"Hey knucklehead, I'm talkin' to you!"

Still no response, so Scout took a ball out of his pack alongside his trusty bat. He held the ball in his left ha- i mean hoof and the bat in his right hoof.

"Bada-schwing!"

Scout sent the ball flying and it hit the blue pony, causing her to fall off her cloud. Scout went over and picked his ball up.

"Hey, I found my ball!"

The pony was rubbing her head, she was still in a daze.

"How's that feel, wimp?"

The pony got up, she was clearly pissed.

"what was that for?" The pony said.

"Uh, yeah, i need to know where the hell i am."

"You're in ponyville."

"Pony- what?"

"Ponyville."

"Freakin' unbelievable. I'm talking to a winged rat."

"Hey! Watch it!"

"Yeah, why don't you come over and say that to my face, tough guy?"

The blue pony stared deathly daggers at him. Finally, she flew at Scout in a kazillion miles per hour, ready to bash his face in. Scout sidestepped, he grabbed the pony's rainbow tail and swung her into a tree.

"If ya order now, I'll throw in a second beatin' absolutely free!"

The pony snarled and leaped once again, Scout simply kicked her back into the tree.

"I'm not even winded."

The pony got up, her pride was hurt, but she growled once more.

"Today ain't your day, pancakes!"

The blue pony ran, she was fast, but Scout was faster. He was a considerable mile ahead until he stopped, turned around, and had his baseball bat in hoof. The blue pony was now flying towards him, ready to rip out his guts.

"Yo, batter up!"

Scout swung his bat at the pony, sending her flying into a town nearby.

"Way to go, pally!"

Scout rested his bat on his shoulder, and stared at the town.

"Time to go find a place to crash."

Scout walked towards the town. When he entered the town he looked around. Marveling at everything. suddenly he felt something hit the back of his head causing him to pass out. When Scout finally woke up, he was in a library, surrounded by ponies. He saw a pink pony who was jumping up and down. An orange one who had a stetson hat on her. A white unicorn and a lavender unicorn. One yellow pegasus pony sat in the corner. He spotted the blue pony, hovering in the air.

"How ya' doin' Skittles?"

The ponies had to hold her back from killing Scout.

"Who are you?!" the lavender pony asked

"You knuckleheads ain't even worth the effort!"

Scout could sense that they had enough fun and games, they wanted answers.

"Um, I-I don't even know where to start with you. I mean, do you even know who you're talking to? Do you have any idea, any idea who I am? Basically, kind of a big deal."

The ponies looked at one another, unimpressed.

"You listening? Okay… Grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, I hurt people."

The ponies shifted uncomfortably.

"I'm a force of nature! If you were from where I was from, you'd be f**king dead!"

The ponies felt a slight bit of fear as he pulled his bat out.

"Eat my dust!" Scout said before jumping through a window.

"Everypony go after him!"

Scout ran, he lost them in no time.

"No seriously, you all suck."

The only one who could keep up with him was ol' Skittles.

"I'm runnin' circles around ya!"

"Oh no you don't!"

They both poured on the speed, Scout couldn't seem to shake her, he maneuvered his way through the Everfree Forest.
He looked behind him and saw the cyan blue pony still close behind. He saw a tree branch ahead. and grabbed it.

"Think fast chucklenuts!"

The branch swung back and hit the pony right in the face, causing her to double over in pain. Scout ran as fast as he could.

"K, this does not look good here, um."

Scout had no place to stay, he didn't even know where he was. He decided to take a nap in the trees, out of nowhere, the cyan blue pegasus pony is in his face, Scout saw a teensy weensy bit of anger in her, screw that, she was mad, real mad.

"WHO ARE YOU?" She roared

"What the hell is your guys' problem?"

She slams him into the tree and asked one more time.

"Where'd you come from, and what's your name?"

"(sarcastic) Oooh yeah, you're real scary."

She slammed him once more, Scout's back hurt, he wanted to get out of here, but the blue pony gave him no chance of escape.

"I'm gonna headbutt'cha, I'm gonna headbutt'cha, I'm gonna headbutt'cha!"

"Yea, like ri-"

She was cut short by Scout bashing his head into her head, sending her falling.

"Nice hussle tons-of-fun. Next time eat a salad!"

As Scout sped off, Skittles couldn't help but stamp the ground in frustration.