• Published 11th Aug 2023
  • 3,373 Views, 156 Comments

My House Is Now A Pocket Dimension And My Front Door Is A Portal To Equestria - TheGuyWhoDayDreams



I was just living my life until my house became a pocket dimension and my front door is a portal to Equestria. Now I have to deal with ponies that don't have the best track record when it comes to other species.

  • ...
13
 156
 3,373

Chapter 2: Hanging Out With Kindness

The sun reaches my bed.

Oh wait, it is the white void.

Interesting thing is that there's a day and night cycle. When I got back to my house the white void outside turns into a dark blue void, though when I looked outside, I swear I saw something in there.

The internet service works. But for some bullshit reason I can't contact anyone. Well at least I can still play video games at my computer and consoles.

Changing into my regular clothes since I am now jobless. I prepare bacon and eggs for breakfast, Fluttershy isn't surprised to learn that I am an omnivore since she takes care of animals that eat meat which I expected it from her. I did tell her some stuff about my world, she is surprised to learn some animals aren't sentient over there, makes sense since Equestria's animals has sentience. Fish isn't off the table since they weren't sentient here, she is happily provide for me, perfectly understanding my dietary needs.

After finishing breakfast and cleaning the dishes, I went to my front door and open it. Looking around I saw that infamous pet rabbit Fluttershy has, Angel Bunny.

Inside the living room there are animals everywhere, some of them stop to look at me curiously before presuming to what they're doing before.

Angel Bunny was glaring at me, making the 'I am watching you' gesture. Already knowing Angel Bunny I decided to just ignore him.

Fluttershy then came out of the kitchen and saw me. “Oh, Good Morning Jumper.” she greeted as she smiles.

“Morning Fluttershy.” I greeted back.

She provided me breakfast, which was bread with flowers and hay. I told her I've already eaten breakfast I made myself while also explaining our inability to digest hay and flowers.

“So Fluttershy, since I am in a completely different place I need to learn about the world I reside in. Although I know alot about Its history and inhabitants, I don't exactly know everything. May I borrow some of your books you have in your home?” I asked her.

She nodded. “Of course.” after sometime she gave me every book about that contains knowledge about Equestria, even fairy tales.

Opening the first page on the first book I've grabbed I already see an issue.

“Uhm... I can’t read any of this.” I awkwardly said.

“You can’t read equestrian? But you speak perfect equestrian.” she was confused.

“I forgot you ponies have a different writing system, its equestrian for you but its english for us. Same language but a completely different writing system.”

“Oh, I can help you out.”

“Much appreciated Fluttershy, let me go get my alphabetical table. Should be somewhere inside my house.”

We spend a good time learning how to read equestrian, we made good progress but I am still a little rusty. She still has chores to do but I was happy to help her out.

After helping her with her chores, I just sit in middle of her living room doing nothing. The animals just observe and climb my body curiously, I don't mind.

Angel was just staring at me, I honestly just don't care.

I look to the direction where my front door was placed. I saw various animals looking at it curiously, they know that I came in and out of this door and are very curiously to see what's behind there.

Since I have nothing to do, I decided to let them explore my house abit. I politely asked the animals to get off me and as they did, I got up and walk up to them.

“You are curious about what’s inside my house aren’t you?” I said to them as I look down on them, they nodded their heads. “Well just for this once I'll let you, just don’t touch my stuff you understand?” they nodded in acknowledgement as I open the door for them.

They flood to my living room as I watch them making sure they don't fuck anything up.

They look curiously at the various devices and items that they never seen before.

Some went to the kitchen, I make sure to pay them more attention as to make sure they don't get themselves hurt or set my kitchen on fire.

Some tried to explore up stairs but they have difficulty climbing up the large stairs, they soon stop as it wasn't worth the effort.

I was surprised when I turn around to see Fluttershy at my doorway.

She rubs her hoof along her mane. “H-hey, sorry to intrude but I am a bit curious about what’s behind your door if you don’t mind?” she ask shyly.

“Sure, come on in, I don’t mind.”

She begins to look around my living room, she is looking at the TV curiously. “Uhm, Jumper what is this big rectangular black box?” she ask me.

“Its a television or TV for sure, since I know your technology is far less advanced than humanity I will explain it in a way you can understand as best as I can.” I clear my throat. “Its a device that allows you to display moving pictures and make sound. It allows us to entertain ourselves or listen to news, a device like this can make news spread very easily as most household have at least one.” no surprise that Fluttershy was impressed.

“Oh and uhm what about this thing.” she said as she points a hoof at my nintendo switch.

“Its a game console, think of it as an arcade machine but far more advanced. You can play games on this bad boy. Let me show you.” I decided to give her a demonstration,

I turn on the TV and prepare everything for the game. Meanwhile Fluttershy found my beanbag, curious she sits on it. She melts in bliss from how soft it is.

After I finished setting on everything I booted it up, making sure its on tv mode. The animals got curious and went to sit on the crouch, the floor or on my beanbag, they all melt in bliss as they sat on it.

I showed them Fall Guys, don't ask me why I have it, its a good game.

After we finished they all leave my house, Fluttershy ask me if I have any of those beanbags I have when I told her. I let her borrow the bean bag from upstairs since I barely use it anyway which she places it at her living room.

I grew a bad feeling about giving her my bean bag however.

I just shrug it off as I decided to go on my computer to do some stuff.

I think around an hour later I got a frantic knock on my door.

“Coming, coming.” I said as I open the door to see Fluttershy.

She looked like a mess, her mane is ruffled and she was snatches all over her. “Jumper, you got to help me! my animal friends are fighting over the bean bag you gave me and I can’t calm them down!” she frantically said, I go wat?

I looked around to see a messy living room, animals were fighting everywhere with some choosing to stay out of it. I see Angel Bunny trying to defuse the situation with no luck. In the middle of room I saw the beanbag.

My jaw just drop, a fucking bean bag cause all of this. The living room looks like a battle field.

I went to my garage and find my megaphone. I know there's a risk of someone hearing from outside but I don't fucking care at this point.

Stepping into the battle field zone, I pull my megaphone with max volume and shouted. “CAN Y’ALL FUCKING STOP RIGHT FUCKING NOW!” I shouted. All the animals and Fluttershy covered their ears from how loud it is, they all look at me.

I pull the megaphone away. “Never in my life I’ve seen someone starting a war over a bean bag, I am taking it and locking it away. Ain’t no way you are starting a fight just for one bean bag” I said as I take away the bean bag to be locked away. All the animals that participate in the fight look down in shame as Fluttershy scolds them for fighting over something like this.

I can see Angel Bunny really pissed off that this happened and looking at me. Yeah I feel like something is going to happen between us.

I make a mental note to never give bean bags to anyone again. And if I did it probably is going to be sold to the public seeing how addictive it is, so much that they can start a war. If I do plan to sell bean bag, it should be mass produce to meet the demands as I don't wanna cause mini wars across the country because they can't share.

Tired of this bullshit I went to sleep early.