• Published 11th Aug 2023
  • 3,374 Views, 156 Comments

My House Is Now A Pocket Dimension And My Front Door Is A Portal To Equestria - TheGuyWhoDayDreams



I was just living my life until my house became a pocket dimension and my front door is a portal to Equestria. Now I have to deal with ponies that don't have the best track record when it comes to other species.

  • ...
13
 156
 3,374

Short: The Book

It took awhile but we manage to calm the angry mob down, some of them are still angry at me and wanted to press charges. Unfortunately for them because I was relentless chased around for hours by them, I can't be charge of assault under the gist of justified self defense. Take that!

I got back home and finally got something to eat, I am starving. I went to bed, tired from the whole ordeal.

The next day, I sat at my desk looking at my computer. I am surprised that I forgot that I can check the news on it.

Checking any news on earth, I saw a missing poster of me. I grimaced when I saw it, I faceplant on my desk.

I wish I can tell them I am ok.

Deciding I have enough for today I shut off my desktop and got off for today.

Choosing what I should do now, I looked through my garage to see what I can find in the pile of junk I never throw out.

Digging through boxes, I find a notebook. It has never been used, all empty pages.

Looking at the notebook, I got a spark. I grabbed it and went to my study room. I place down my notebook and write the title of this book. It shall be titled.

A Foreigners Guide To Living In Equus.


Prelude: Welcome To Equus

To whoever reads this, human, natives of Equus, or a foreign alien, I don't care.

It may be fortunate or unfortunate for you if you somehow ended up in the world call Equus, as they called it. This guide will serve you to help you survive and adapt to the new world you are forced to live in.

Depending on where you are stranded, most likely Equestria. You would have to face challenges of being a foreigner in a world that may or may not be familiar to you.

This is Jumper, I am a human and I hope this book helps you survive, and maybe make this world your home.

Chapter 1: The Basics

Starting off simple, you are not home anymore, you are in Equus. You will most likely be stranded in the country called Equestria, other countries I am not sure.

Thankfully, or completely screwed, is that the natives speak English, do note that they use a different writing system so you can understand what they said but you can't read anything written from it. I am 99% sure that every single sentient beings in this place use the same language. Confused? Mind boggling? This is actually our first topic.

Section 1: Don't even try to think about it

Yes I am being serious, its not a joke. If you hear or see something that's impossible or unbelievable just don't even think about it, you will save yourself the headache.

You are in a completely different world with its own system, like how the sun and moon has to be manually raised and lowered by two beings called alicorns.

Any knowledge or logic you have from your home, ditch it. Not everything you know will apply to your new environment.


I paused writing the first section of the first chapter. This book once I deemed finished will be polished and published.

There's alot more to explore out there, like the Undiscovered West, eccetera. Who knows what kinds of species, civilization, culture, and locations are out there?

Once I am ready, I am going on a journey around Equus, I am going to start something simple first, I already made my decision on where to go.

The Dragon Lands.