• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 473 Views, 27 Comments

CYOA: The Athlete - Forward Slash



A classic CYOA with Rainbow Dash acting as the love interest of this story.

  • ...
 27
 473

Downstairs.

Happy with your choice of clothing, you open your bedroom door to join the rest of your family in the house.

As you walk down the stairs, the photos framed on the wall give you a warm smile as you recall the pleasant moments when they were taken.

You're very thankful for the memories they represent, and they remind you that whatever happens, your family will always be there to help you and guide you through it...

After reaching the bottom step, you find that the majority of your family has already left the house, with your father retreating to his office for a meeting. Through the doorframe, you can hear various muffled voices, so you decide to move quietly.

In addition to leaving you a slice of toast on the table, a note catches your eye. It reads:

"Eat Toast Quietly - Dad's Meeting On Now - Have A Good Day!"

Your mother's initials are signed at the bottom of the paper, and you mentally thank her for her thoughtfulness.

You eagerly take the toast, savouring the familiar taste as you place it in your mouth, freeing up both of your hands to pick up your bag and open the front door, making sure not to slam it on the way out.

Onwards.