• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 473 Views, 27 Comments

CYOA: The Athlete - Forward Slash



A classic CYOA with Rainbow Dash acting as the love interest of this story.

  • ...
 27
 473

You Smacked 'Em.

...The guy who hit that bully?"

You sigh for a moment, before nodding. You don't wanna really be known for your strength, or your boxing abilities, so being remembered as "the kid who could throw hands" wasn't all that appealing to you.

"Yeah, that was me. Does it look bad?" You ask with a sigh as you lean back in your chair, still looking in his direction.

He shakes his head.

"No, not at all, actually! You'd expect it to, but you'd be wrong!" He says, in a sing-song voice. He pulls out his phone to show you the viral piece of media.

People started recording after the bang from the lockers, so you could see the bully doing his thing before you got involved. That's probably why the teachers let you off with only a minor slap on the wrist.

He keeps rewinding the video back to the punch, laughing his head off the first time, then only chuckling the fifth time.

You had to laugh too - it was one serious swing. You hadn't been in any sort of scuffle before, so maybe you were yet to discover the full range of your body.

After the eighth showing, he put his phone face down on the desk and continued talking.

Onwards.