• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 473 Views, 27 Comments

CYOA: The Athlete - Forward Slash



A classic CYOA with Rainbow Dash acting as the love interest of this story.

  • ...
 27
 473

Your Room.

As your body switches to manual mode, you take in your surroundings.

Posters adorn the walls, each a snapshot of your interests and passions.
Memorabilia, carefully placed, evoke cherished memories of the past.

The gentle morning breeze carries with it the distant sounds of chirping birds, the occasional honking of vehicles, and the rustle of leaves as the world outside beckons through the window you keep open every night.

Your favourite item in the room, your electric guitar, catches the morning light as it seeps through the partially closed curtains.

Hundreds of hours have been spent jamming to your favourite tunes (and hastily receiving complaints about the noise...) with that glorious piece of musical hardware, delicately resting in its stand, eagerly awaiting your next musical session.

But anyway, enough daydreaming: The day ahead.

As you stand up from your bed, the familiar urge to stretch your body washes over you, bringing a satisfying sense of relief.

You're an 18-year-old student at Canterlot High School, and it's more or less the middle of your first term since you moved into the area several months ago. Spring is just starting to pierce through the cold as the fauna outside begins to bloom after winter.

You can certainly feel it - as an early chill brushes against your chest, you shiver slightly.

Better put some clothes on! That'd be a good start.

Opening your wardrobe, you scan the several items of clothing you own, eventually landing on three possible outfits for the day ahead.


Smart.

Casual.

Rock-Hard.