• Published 9th Aug 2023
  • 473 Views, 27 Comments

CYOA: The Athlete - Forward Slash



A classic CYOA with Rainbow Dash acting as the love interest of this story.

  • ...
 27
 473

Just Hit The Bucker.

Y'know what?

Screw it.

You've had enough of this.

Given that this has been established as an ongoing thing, it's safe to say that this has happened before.

Well, not anymore. You're ending this now.

You clench your fists with the newfound adrenaline being pumped into your veins at this very moment.

The world seems to engage in Slow-Motion or some sort of Bullet-Time function, because it feels like a while between reeling back and the impact between your right fist and his left cheek.

But it does happen, to your surprise.

Before he registers what's about to happen, you've already left a fist-shaped bruise where his Mum plants a kiss every night before bed.

And you have to say...

It feels gooood.

With the world returning to its regular pace, you watch as he topples onto the floor in a daze, still comprehending what just happened. Purple pops through the mustard on his face, and that fringe isn't looking so intimidating anymore.

People gasp and groan around you as you remember that you actually have an audience, as well as video evidence that you just punched another student.

"HEY!"

You hear a feminine voice call out to you down the hallway you just walked, and you turn to see who beckons you.

Looking over, a blur of Dark Blue rushes past you, tending to the "victim" on the ground. You recognize this blur as Vice-Principle Luna.

Uh oh.

Before you know it, you feel the cold, hard sensation of someone's hands on your shoulders, before you were pulled away from the scene by some other teacher you didn't know the name of, and led like a rabid dog to the principles office.

You see another teacher pick up your bag and follow you before you're placed in an empty room with a desk and a chair.

Well bucking done, dude.

You sat down and waited patiently, like the good boy that you are, wondering if that was really right.

Of course, it was right! Believe me, he'd have done the same thing to that kid if you hadn't stepped in.

Violence is never the answer! Issues can always be resolved through dialogue.

Your mental moral battle was cut short as the door opened again, and a very frustrated Vice-Principle walked in.

Time to explain yourself.

Onward.