• Published 28th May 2023
  • 290 Views, 0 Comments

Pets N' Ponies - ShopperBrony90



Blythe and the Pets end up in Equestria with no way back to Downtown City!

  • ...
 0
 290

The Tree of Harmony

The following morning, the pets and the ponies (plus a certain dragon) raced back into the Everfree Forest. The ponies (including Blythe) mentioned something about a tree...

"Blythe," Minka started. "What the 'Tree of Harmony?'" Blythe shook her head. "No time to explain!" She answered. "Hurry up!"

Russell turned to Spike. "Spike?" Russell asked. Spike sighed. "The Tree of Harmony is a tree where the Elements of Harmony stays." he answered. "Anything else?" Russell shook his head. He sped up.

"Finally!" Twilight panted. They had reached a trench with a glowing cave. They went inside. A turquoise crystal tree sat inside. Gemstones that matched the Mane 6's Cutie Marks perched on the branches.

"Whoa!" Zoe said. "You could say that again!" Pepper giggled. "Whoa!" The rest were awestruck, their sparkling eyes hit the tree, and they couldn't keep their mouths closed!

"This," Twilight started "is the Tree of Harmony." Rarity stepped up. "Twilight, darling, now we all know what the Tree of Harmony is. Why are we here?" Twilight sighed. "Here are my theories."

"It wasn't too long since we battled Tirek, is it not girls?" Twilight asked. They all shook their heads. "No. He was sent back to Tartarus. It would've been years until he could escape again. But, no. He escaped! Again! That could mean that he grown stronger since the last battle." Twilight explained.

"And, what does that have anything to do with the tree?" Rainbow asked. Vinnie agreed. "Ya, why are we here?" Twilight groaned. "We need the Elements to send Tirek back!" Russell agreed. "Isn't that obvious, guys?" They all shook their heads. "Nuh-Uh."

The pets and the ponies stared at the Elements. They stepped closer to the Tree. But Fluttershy shook her head. "But the Tree needs the Elements to survive!" She stated. Twilight sighed. "It's just for a while," Fluttershy hung her head in dismay. "Oh, okay." She plucked out her Element out of the Tree. So did the others.

"It's nice to have our Elements back, again." Fluttershy said. The others agreed. "Spike!" Twilight called. Spike returned with a blue chest. He flipped it open. 5 golden necklaces and 1 crown sat inside. Twilight gave the necklaces to the Mane 6 and put the crown on her head. They pushed their Element inside.

"Okay, girls! I think we are ready." Twilight said. "Let's go!"