• Published 28th May 2023
  • 285 Views, 0 Comments

Pets N' Ponies - ShopperBrony90



Blythe and the Pets end up in Equestria with no way back to Downtown City!

  • ...
 0
 285

Triek's ComPETition

"RUSSELL?!" Twilight yelled. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Russell backed away. He pushed the pile of crystal bits to Vinnie and pointed at him. "H-He did...it." He said, pathetically. "Really, Russell?" Pinkie Pie said. "Pathetic!"

Russell felt like heard Tirek thumping get even louder. They glared at Russell. Then, looked outside.

"Hehe," Tirek whispered. "I KNOW WHERE YOU ARE!" Tirek walked toward the cave. He grabbed the tree and threw it across the forest. They heard a great big thump, and Tirek grinned, demonically.

Twilight was horrified. Absolutely horrified. Tirek levitated Twilight and her friends (not including Blythe and the pets) and put them into bubbles.

Tirek laughed. "This is TOO EASY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" The pets hid behind a rock. "Now what?" Blythe asked. The pets struggled to find an idea. All except a certain hedgehog.

"I may have something..." Russell said. "But I need all of you guys to come with me." They followed Russell outside of the brought the shattered crystal bits with him. "I just hope this works." He said to himself.


He quickly sorted out the crystal bits by color. Then, he grabbed the indigo ones and dashed to Tirek' shadow. "Tirek," he called out. He held up the Generosity shards so Tirek could see.

"Come to bargain, little porcupine?" Tirek teased. "I say no."

Russell felt anger firing up inside himself at the word "porcupine." He turned to Zoe, doing motions telling her to walk up to him. "What is it, Rus- agh!" He threw the shards at Zoe. "What the heck, Russell- ooh!" The shards levitated and circled around her with a purple aura. "Oh my, Russell! How did you do...that?"

"OOH, OOH! ME NEXT!" Vinnie yelled. Russell nodded. He grabbed the crimson-red shards and tossed it at Vinnie. The same thing happened. "Awesome!"

He did the same for the rest of the pets, but as for Tirek, he just looked at the ridiculous scene. Right when Russell got his magenta-pink halo of shards, Tirek started firing magic balls at them. But, somehow, they were protected. It was as if the halos were force-fields.

"What the," Tirek said. "WHATS GOING ON?" Russell smirked. The halos levitates the pets into the air. "I think this is the time to shoot rainbow lasers, dontcha think guys?" The rest nodded.

"YAY! FRIENDSHIP!"

They blasted Tirek with the lasers, but he survived. They noticed why. "Guys we have to be in sync!" Russell said. "Okay we are going to try that again."

"FRIENDSHIP!"

Finally, they had sent Tirek into Tartarus. In the matter, they strangely got a few new features. Zoe and Russell got horns, Vinnie, Penny Ling, and Sunil got wings, and Minka and Pepper earned ears and their fur extended (with a few new colors).

That was the BEST experience they had ever had!