• Published 28th May 2023
  • 290 Views, 0 Comments

Pets N' Ponies - ShopperBrony90



Blythe and the Pets end up in Equestria with no way back to Downtown City!

  • ...
 0
 290

Meet Zecora

"The Everfree Forest." The pets and ponies stared at the petrifying forest. Black, spikey vines curled around the hallow logs. Coils of vine wrapped around pretty much everything.

"W-We're g-go-goingin-in th-th-there?" Russell asked, shakily in fear. Zoe gulped a lump caught in her throat. Sunil and Vinnie hugged each other, shivering. "Tha-That's tot-ally n-not-t scare-scar-y." Pepper choked. Penny Ling shut her eyes.

Minka hid behind Penny Ling. Blythe stepped away from the forest.

"Yup!" Twilight answered, without a single drop of fear. Not even Fluttershy was scared. The petrified pets and Blythe walked inside the forest.


The pets looked to their left. "AHHHH!"

The pets looked to their right. "EEEEEEKK"

Russell curled up into a ball until Twilight levitated him onto her back. Zoe climbed on Rarity, who was next to Russell and Twilight. The rest did the same.

Soon, they were there. The pets gazed at the big, crooked tree with many masks. Twilight knocked on the door and a zebra came out of it. "Hi Zecora! Mind if I bring along some friends?"


The pets and ponies sat down at the round, wooden table. "Friends of Twilight, I presume. Now, have you ever met Apple Bloom?" Russell shrugged. "Yah, it didn't really go well..."

Zecora turned to Blythe. "And what about you, Miss Spool? You've been awfully quiet, feel like a fool?" Blythe looked out the window. "I dunno. I feel weird in a place like this."

"Yes, Yes, Iunderstand. I mean,you are from a different land!" Blythe looked shocked. "What the What? How did you-" Blythe's jaw dropped. "I mean, wait what? Whoa. I can'teven- wha? Wow! I can't- I just can't- Ahh!" Even Twilight was amazed.

Zecora nodded. "Back where I live, humans are common. It's easy to tell where ponies are from." Blythe shrugged.

"Pinkie, why don't you sing your song about Zecora?" Twilight suggested. "Okie Dokie Lokie!" Pinkie cleared her throat. "Ahem."

She's an evil enchantress!

She does evil dances!

And if look deep in her eye, she'll put you in trances!

And what will she do?

She'll mix an evil brew!

And she'll gobble you up

in a big tasty stew!

Soo... WATCH OUT!

Pinkie stopped to take a few breathes. "Wow," said Russell, impressed. "Catchy." Pinkie nodded. "It's a working progress!"

"This stuff isn't true about Zecora, right?" Vinnie asked. "Nope!" Pinkie answered. "Then, why did you write a song about Zecora, if she's nice?" Russell asked. "We thought she was evil!" Russell stared at Pinkie. "Long story." Twilight said.

"Seriously, this place gives me the creeps!" Zoe looked around. "Wanna go back?" Twilight asked. "YES!" All the pets yelled. Twilight shrugged. "Uh, okay."