• Published 28th May 2023
  • 285 Views, 0 Comments

Pets N' Ponies - ShopperBrony90



Blythe and the Pets end up in Equestria with no way back to Downtown City!

  • ...
 0
 285

Tirek's Rage, Part 2

Twilight gulped. Ten times?! I don't think I can do this. But I have to, it's my only choice! I couldn't let down Princess Celestia, andI can't let down everyone else either. Let's just hope I can just get over this. I want to really bad, really.

Twilight's confidence fell, and she couldn't just bail out. She'd just fight Tirek either way. The same thing bothered the rest, and everyone thought they'd fail. But they still stood up to him.

"Fools, poniesare." Tirek muttered to himself, though everyone could hear him. Russell glared at Tirek, waiting for him to be defeated. "Uhh, S-Spike?" He said, shakily. "When exactly does it happen. Y'know, the rainbows and the lasers, whatsoever?" Spike looked at the frightened hedgehog. He thought. "It, uh, should happen now, I think."

"What do you mean 'I think?!'" Russell asked. Spike glanced at Tirek, and said "I-I-I, uh..." He rubbed the back of his head. "I-I don't know." Spike gulped.

Russell sighed. "Ugh, oh goodness." He sat down, shut his eyes, and thought. He just thought a way out of this mess. Out of Equestria. He promised everyone that he would find a way out. Somehow.

He didn't speak, of course. He just thought. And thought. But Tirek's roars did not help. It definitely did not. But he wouldn't give up. Neither would Twilight.

Twilight kept thinking as well. But instead, a way to actually defeat Tirek. Suddenly the same words crossed their minds. Generosity, Honesty, Laughter, Kindness, Loyalty.

Twilight had an idea. She immediately teleported from Tirek to Blythe, Spike, the pets. "The Elements!" Twilight yelled. Spike grabbed a blue small chest. "Here," he said, and it levitated off his claws.

Then, the teleported to the Tree of Harmony. She handed the Elements to the pets and said, "Give it to us in case."

The thumping of Tirek's feet got louder. He was coming for them. "YOU CAN RUN BUT YOU CAN'T HIDE!" He yelled, loud and clear.

As the thumping got louder, Russell lost his grip on the Elements. Suddenly, Twilight heard a shatter behind her. She turned around and saw a mix of indigo, orange, bright-blue, light-pink, crimson red, and magenta pink.

"Hehe," Russell said, sheepishly. "Oopsie!"

He had shattered the Elements!