• Published 28th May 2023
  • 285 Views, 0 Comments

Pets N' Ponies - ShopperBrony90



Blythe and the Pets end up in Equestria with no way back to Downtown City!

  • ...
 0
 285

Congrats

"Well," Russell said. "That was weird." Twilight hugged him. "Oh, Russell," she said. "How in the world did you know what to do?" Russell pushed away from Twilight. "Well, you told me about your adventures and battles, Spike told me how to defeat these guys, so I got the point: You use the 'Magic of Friendship' to shoot anybody with rainbow lasers. But I didn't give a speech because I figured it would be super weird. Plus, I'm a boy."

"Huh," Twilight said. "Well, that's one way to put it. Still, Russell, you did it!" She put down Russell and looked at the rest. "Good job, everypony! Congrats!"

"What the..." Russell looked at his back. Orange wings popped out. He looked at his head. A big quill resembling a unicorn horn stood there. "Hmmm..." He tried levitating a flower out of the ground. He had a greenish-yellow aura. He put the flower in his hands. "Hey, I'm a...a..."

What do you call a hedgehog with wings and a horn. No idea. "IM A PET - A - CORN!" He yelled. Silence surrounded them. "I got nothing." The silence remained. "Nice to know, dear." Rarity said, breaking the silence. Russell giggled, bitterly. "Anyway..."


"Oh no!" Pinkie yelled. Everyone looked at her. "I KNOW I KNOW SOMETHING!" Twilight sighed. "Here we go again."

"I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW SOMETHING. Even if I don't know what I know I STILL KNOW I KNOW SOMETHING. I mean, you know that feeling you get when you know you know something, but you don't know what you know? Because I HAVE THAT FEELING! AND THAT FEELING MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOU FEEL SOMETHING THAT YOU FEEL WHEN YOU KNOW YOU KNOW SOMETHING THAT YOU DONT EVEN KNOW!"

Minka gasped. "You have that feeling too? Come to think of it, IM HAVING IT RIGHT NOW! WHATS THAT THING THAT I KNOW BUT DONT KNOW? I MEAN, YOU KNOW I KNOW I HAVE THAT FEELING BUT EVERYONE ELSE KNOWS THAT I FEEL THAT FEELING BUT THEY DONT KNOW WHAT I KNOW OR WHAT I KNOW I KNOW!"

Pinkie and Minka started talking about the feeling they had. "EVERYONE KNOWS WE KNOW WE KNOW SOMETHING BUT WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE KNOW EXCEPT THAT WE KNOW WE KNOW SOMETHING THAT WE DONT EVEN KNOW! BECAUSE WE CAN LEARN WHAT WE DONT KNOW AND WE KNOW WE KNOW, WE KNOW SOMETHING BUT WE DONT KNOW WHAT WE KNOW!"

"STOOOOOP!" Twilight and Russell yelled at the same time. Russell covered Minka's mouth. "What?! What is it? What do you know." Pinkie giggled. "We don't know!"

Russell paused. He looked at Pinkie. Words were stuck in his throat, and he had a hard time thinking on what to say. "Ugh."

Russell let go of Minka's mouth and Minka gasped. "PINKIE PIE PINKIE PIE PINKIE PIE!" Minka exhaled. Pinkie looked down at the pink monkey. "OH I KNOW OH I KNOW I KNOW!"

"WE FORGOT THE PARTY! A CONGRATS PARTY!"