• Published 28th May 2023
  • 290 Views, 0 Comments

Pets N' Ponies - ShopperBrony90



Blythe and the Pets end up in Equestria with no way back to Downtown City!

  • ...
 0
 290

Tirek's Rage, Part 1

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" Tirek said in a singsong voice. The thumping got even louder. "Get ready girls!" Twilight said. "Pets, Blythe? Hide." Penny Ling protested. "No! I am going to help! C'mon Fluttershy!" She ran to the butter-yellow Pegasus. Zoe agreed.

"Penny Ling's right. I am definitely not risking losing you guys! Please Rare?" She ran to the navy-maned Unicorn. The rest agreed.

Blythe nodded at Twilight and said, "If you guys are friends, then it will be a piece of cake!" Twilight's eyes flickered around. First at the pets, then at Blythe, and then at Tirek. She made up her mind. "M-Maybe." She said,concerned about Blythe and the pets. "We'll...take that as a yes."

She placed the crown upon her head. Twilight sighed. She called the others out. "Hurry up, Tirek! I haven't gotten all day!" The others agreed. "Yah!"

Twilight told the pets, Blythe, and Spike to stay inside. They peeked through a crack in the wall (because the windows were too high) to see what happened. "You're going to LOVE the part where they beat up Tirek with lasers! It's AWESOME!" Spike
whispered. "I hope." Russell whispered back. Tirek was the most horrid thing the pets had ever seen, worse than the Biscuits. Blythe and the pets stared in horror at the monstrosity they'd seen. Russell breathed heavily as the ponies fought the Titan.

"I WONT BE SENT BACK! IVE GOTTEN STRONGER!" Tirek yelled. "NOTHING beats the Magic of Friendship!" Twilight yelled back. "Nothing!"

"IVE BEEN SENT IN AND OUT OF TARTARUS MANY TIMES, AND EACH TIME IVE GOTTEN MORE AND MORE POWERFUL!" He yelled. "ENOUGH TO BEAT THE 'MAGIC OF FRIENDSHIP!' YOUR ATTACKS ARE TOO FEEBLE!"

Twilight's self-confidence fell. But that would not stop her...or maybe it could!


TO BE CONTINUED...