• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

Wedding crashers, plan start. Part 2.

"Don't worry Twilight, wherever you go, I go." Spike told his older sister as he hugged her, surprising the poor unicorn as tears threatened to fall down her eyes.

"Oh.. spike. Thank you." Twilight thanked her little brother, it is here that I spoke, gaining their attention.

"Indeed it is, however, I must tell you something important, the location of my base of operations." I spoke getting a sparkle from the eyes of the two Infront of me.

"We won't be going there as of right now, so, after this is all over, meet me by Discords statue in the gardens ok?" I asked of them and they nodded.

"Alright, well Twilight, I believe I should give you this." I spoke as I pulled out a glass container containing within, a purple slime like substance.

"This, is Agony, the symbiote that will be with you during your time working for me, and for you spike, I give you this." I spoke, giving Twilight the symbiote and pulling out a small blue and grey watch.

"Uhh, not that I don't appreciate the watch, but, what does it do?" Spike asked with understandable confusion as he looked at the watch.

"That is no regular watch my draconic friend, that I'd the Mega-adapter, when you press the button on the top, it brings out blue and grey armory all around your body, and brining out a dial on your left arm, in this dial are several different customisations to choose from, each customisation comes with its own strengths and weaknesses, such as the energy form, it grants you control over electricity whilst rapidly draining your energy, you can always stay with the base armour if you so choose, you will be put back into your base armour when the time limit for your elemental form is reached, the time limit is around 10 minutes, you can change back to your base form at anytime before the time limit is reached as well, the longer you are in a form, the longer that form will need to recharge, in your base form, you can turn your right arm into a Mega-blaster that shoots small low damage energy bullets and a stronger, bigger one should you charge the blaster up, cool right?" I spoke as I placed the Mega-adapter onto his wrist, I made the Mega-adapter by combining elements of three different characters, for the armour and blaster, I used Mega-man, for the elemental forms, I used Kirby, and for the ability to change between the forms at will, I used the omnitrix from Ben 10.

"Ah, before I forget, your Mega-adapter comes with an AI, or Artificial intelligence if you wish, they will help you with mastering your new capabilities." I spoke as Spike and Twilight were left speechless.

"But, regardless of your new abilities, you two will need to start moving, whilst we were talking, a friend of mine had us within a little time-space bubble, don't ask how it works, even I donk know how, anyways, I'll hide back into your shadow, when we return to time, pretend that you were just sent down here, act as if you never spoke to me, and, if I'm right about her, she will try to taunt you, let her, it will likely lead you to the real cadence, she will probably think you will attack the real cadence thinking she were the fake, recruit her and get out of these caves ok?" I spoke getting a nod from both of them as spike hugged Twilight and Twilight made herself look as if she were crying, I hid within twilight's shadow as sans returned us into the timeline at the moment we left, and when we returned we heard Chrysalis speak with cadences voice.

From here on out events played like cannon, Twilight found cadence, and consequently, Doofenshmirtz, I had Kurogiri, then the two ponies escaped the caves and I just sat back and watched from within the shadows, however, I did have spidey fight the changelings in the streets, getting a hero name for himself, when I got to the point where the main six lost to the changelings, I, still in my shadow form, left twilight's shadow and slid under the door containing the elements of harmony, still in my shadow form, I entered the chest and absorbed the elements into my shadow body, I then used the shadows to place the elements of harmony within my base as I went over to the throne room to watch Chrysalis get beaten by the very emotion that she absorbs, ironic, isn't it.

After everything was said and done, Twilight told celestia that she was going to have a calm walk around the garden to have a look at Luna's night sky, celestia for her part, was a little suspicious, but let her go assuming that Twilight wanted to clear her head after everything that had happened, and in a way she was right, just not in the way she thought.

When Twilight and spike got to a private section of the garden's, I emerged from her shadows and sat down with them, when I looked at Twilight, I was surprised to see her looking at a picture of her 'friends' with anger and sadness.

"If I may ask, what is causing such an emotional mask?" I asked in rhyme to try and get Twilight to laugh, and it worked.

"Are you trying to imitate Zecora or something? Hehe" Twilight laughed at her rhetorical joke, after a few seconds she stopped and looked at me before speaking with a tone of rage and sorrow.

'sigh' " they... They didn't even apologise, they acted like they did nothing wrong, even after Chrysalis was defeated, they didn't apologise, it, really hurt, their supposed to bey friends, my mentor! For cele- Luna's sake, I can't even say her name with our feeling anger bubbling up inside me, I struggled to keep my calm long enough to ask to come to the garden's to meet with you, she doesn't know I'm meeting with you of course, I also told her that I would be returning to Ponyville by myself after tonight, and after what they did? All my hesitation on joining you has left me, I was willing to give them a chance, but, it seems that I really am nothing to them, spike does agree with me, but, as you can see, he is asleep, so, I'm ready to head to your base now." Twilight spoke with a tone of a broken mare, they are so going to get what's coming to them.

"Alright, Kurogiri! Open the warp gate!" I shouted softly as a purple portal opened Infront of us, I picked up spike and motioned for Twilight to enter the portal, as we walked through, we entered the shadows resort.