• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

Preparations.

"I'm going to need to talk to celestia about this...." I muttered to myself as I opened a warp gate to Canterlot castle.

When I walked through the warp gate, the Canterlot guards were already aiming their spears at me.

"Halt! State your business here, intruder!" The, what I'm assuming, chief of this unit spoke with authority.

"I need to speak to celestia, now." I spoke with an urgent tone.

"The princess is in the middle of a meeting, whatever it is you need to speak with her majesty can wait." The guard pony spoke with an authoritative tone.

".....very well, take me to the dungeons, I shall wait there." I spoke as I looked into the ponies eyes.

"...follow me." The guard spoke with caution as he lead me to the dungeon.

"So, how long do you think the meeting will take?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Two to three hours." The guard simply answered, it is a good thing I had Eggman make me a phone.

After a few minutes of walking, we come across a stairway going down, when we get to the bottom of the stairway, we see several different cells, most of them look surprisingly comfy to be contained in.

"Hm, I see celestia even cares about the criminals in her land, she has gained some more of my respect from this." I spoke as the guard pony stops at a cell that looks like it was made for a story teller, oh celestia, you know me so well~.

"I'm going to guess this is my waiting cell?" I asked to which the pony just nodded before ushering me inside.

"You will wait here until the princess will speak with you." The guard spoke before walking away.

I just shrugged my shoulders and took out my phone and some headphones, I then played several songs to pass the time, endless possibilities, my reality, ballistic with lyrics, never gonna give you up, that one was an accident, sans-stronger than you, crystal jems, other friends, and more, and before I knew it, I heard the cell door open, I turned off my phone and turned towards the door.

"Hello celestia." I spoke with a rare respect.

"Stagemaster, to what do I owe the....pleasure of your appearance within my dungeons?" Celestia spoke trying to be polite.

'sigh' "have you ever heard of an entity called Galeem?" I spoke with a serious expression.

"...where.....where did you here this name?" Celestia spoke with a slight tremble in her voice.

"Doesn't matter, but what I do know is, Galeem is coming, I have been informed that he will arrive in a year's time, we are going to need to train some powerful ponies, I have a way to escape should Galeem try to rewrite reality, but I'll only be able to bring three ponies and maybe a small creature with me, from what I have learned of Galeem, he can control others if he has defeated them in battle and the only way to free them from its control is by defeating the controlled in battle, I've also heard that he can make copies of those he has control over, they aren't as powerful as the originals but they are still strong overall." I spoke the honest truth as I kept my gaze on celestia.

"I know alot of spells from other worlds, considering twilight's special talent is magic, it should be easy for her to learn and master these spells, I could also sent one of my associates to help train the other element bearer's in close quarters and long range combat, pinkie should already be pretty good at both with her unique and chaotic fighting style, rainbow would be great with close combat applejack too now that I think about it, I could also send over a few other friends of mine to train Fluttershy to be quite the efficient healer, rarity would be a great long range fighter with her keen eyesight, I could also have a friend of mine make everypony some armour, although, I believe the training would be most efficient if the element bearer's are unaware that they are being trained." I spoke peaking Celestia's interest.

"Those are all very good points but, how would we train them without them knowing?" Celestia asked with curiosity.

"By staging a takeover, of course, we will keep this away from the public, I recently found an artifact that lets me open a portal to a copy of a curtain universe of my choice, I chose one that has several chaotic yet surprisingly safe obstacles and traps along the way, we could convince them to go along with it by having me 'kidnap' you and jump through my portal, while they are being trained in my world, I'll give you a window to see their progress, I'll also look around the kingdom for ponies and other creatures that could help them, I've already got one pony in mind, but I'll figure out that later, I'll also drop you back into your throne room after the elements follow me into the portal, I also have the physical elements of harmony in my possession, I can't really use them in any way, but it will also be an incentive to have them go to the different areas of the world I chose instead of making their way directly to me, it'll also be a good chance to see how they handle an adventure that takes more than one day." I explained my entire plan to celestia, she got a bit surprised when I mentioned I had the elements of harmony in my possession.

"What? Since when?!" Celestia quietly shouted in surprise.

"During the changeling invasion, anyways, are you up for this? I will start the plan next week, on the day, we can have you send a letter to Twilight and her friends telling them to go to Canterlot ASAP." I spoke as celestia nodded and left the cell as I opened a warp gate to my base and began working on several props for this Tweek in project: EggKoopa empire.

I'll also have to hold a meeting with everyone about this Tweek in the plan.