• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

New abilities and props. Crystal empire part 3

While sans conversed with the ponies, I decided to have another look at the 'stage master's guidebook', I used a small warp gate to get the guidebook and some prop materials so that I can make the last props I need to allow me to distract sombra long enough for the main charac- I mean, the ponies to save the day and all of that hero crap, yes I swear, deal with it, I'm a villain, what did you expect?

When I pulled out the guide, I gave it a quick look over and was a little surprised with what I found.

A stage master's guide
[Power set]

  1. Inanimate animation ( you can bring your props to life, personality and all if you wish)
  2. prop fusing (you can fuse with your props)
  3. Expression notification (you can easily read people's facial expression)
  4. Stealthy (you are very good at hiding and are almost invisible in the night)
  5. Magic absorption (you can absorb magic of all kinds)
  6. Dream walker (you can enter the dream scape to get a read on your enemies, just don't interfere with the dreams themselves else you will have to deal with the princess of the night)
  7. Hard worker (you don't get tired from making props)
  8. Diet immunity (you can eat anything without any bad effects, unless it is a potion)
  9. Puppeteer (you can control summoned heroes, anti-heroes and villains)
  10. Puppet (you are a puppet and can be taken apart and put back together, it still hurts, so don't get hit by an attack)
  11. Void speech (you can empower your voice with the power of void, allowing you to use several effects that come with the void, the most common effect is 'terror' the more you p.m. deem someone as an enemy, the more fear your voice can give them, other abilities with 'void speech' are as of yet unknown)
  12. Strings of fate (you can use strings that function similar to the strings utilised by the entity Error!Sans, the only difference is that your strings are much weaker than the destroyers strings so don't count on the strings on capturing powerful opponents)

    These are all the powers you have for now, please return to the Stage Master's guide at a later date to see if you have gained any new abilities.

"Two new abilities eh? Not bad." I accidentally spoke aloud as the ponies looked at me as sans face palmed with an amused chuckle.

"........I said that out loud, didn't I?" I deadpanned as sans burst out laughing at my unfortunate reveal of my guide book.

"Sans......" I sighed before I unsummoned sans as he turned back into the jacket, I then put on the sans jacket as I looked at the group of ponies, I then saw twilight's expression......... I am now genuinely terrified of that mare's thirst for knowledge.
.
.
.
.

Anyways, now that I am able to break the wall of fourth(AKA speak to you guys) let us continue the story.

"Magic...no, this book isn't yours to read, besides, I don't even have it anymore." I spoke as the ponies, and dragon (man the author really forgot about spike huh?) Blinked and saw that the Stagemasters guide is no longer in my hand as I sent it back to base.

"Anyways, back to the questions, who wants to ask the next question?" I asked the group as rarity asked the next question.

"Why do you call yourself 'The Stagemaster'? I mean it couldn't possibly be your real name, right darling?" I just blinked at Rarity's question before speaking.

"I... I just thought my real name would have been too boring for a villain, I mean, have you ever heard of a villain named John? I severely doubt it." I spoke answering both questions in a slightly joking manner as I found my reasoning for my title funny.

We kept our little qna going for quite a while, so long in fact that the train arrived at the crystal empire by the time we finished, during the train ride, I also made an undyne helmet and the soul of fear so I can use more types of magic to keep sombra distracted while also giving sombra a taste of his own medicine, Aka Rhabdophobia.

"Huh, welp, time to annoy a mad tyrant, you lot just go meet magic's brother ok?" I spoke as I stepped out of the train as they nodded and began to walk towards where they were told shining armour would be before rainbow suddenly stopped.

"Wait... How do you know twilight's brother?" Rainbow asked me in suspicion.

I just rolled my eyes and spoke. "Blame the bug queen, now shoo, the others are waiting for you." I waved rainbow off as I began to walk into the blizzard and watched the ponies from a distance as I know sombra will attack them on their way to the empire.

And low and behold, the darkness that is king sombra has arrived, although, his magic feels different than I expected it to, I would have thought his magic would feel more powerful than it does, ah well, no need to worry, it just makes my job easier.

I interupted Sombra's attempt to render shinings magic useless by blocking the attack with a gaster blaster.

"So, I've got a question for you my 'king'. Why, why did you feel the need to conquer the crystal empire? Was it out of a need for control? A want for power, or, was it out of fear? I don't know, why don't you tell me." I mocked the shadow and was surprised when he calmly spoke.

"You are filled with dream matter... Just like that pink nuisance, no matter, once I defeat you, I will reclaim my throne and will finally get rid of those infernal positive emotions." Sombra spoke almost acting like a.....dark...matter.. well, crap.

"So, from what I'm getting from your little speech there, you are a dark matter." I spoke getting a surprise from the king.

"The only question is, what kind of dark matter? Are you Zero? Dark mind? Zero two? Or are you just one of the dark matter soldiers? Let's find out shall we?" I spoke as I readied my magic to attack.