• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

Bonus: the filly and the lifeform.

It had been a few minutes since dad and miss Twilight had been sent through that weird portal, mr eraser is keeping an eye on me and Eri, it was about time to go to bed when.

a star shaped portal appeared.

Before I had the chance to react, a strange creature fell out of the portal causing the portal to close.

"Ughhh......w-where am I?..." the creature asked itself as it began to float.

"....hello?" I asked the creature as they turned around.......their gaze....it felt like they were staring into my very soul...

"W-who are you?" I asked in hopes to understand who and what this creature is.

"I'm Elfilin.... I hope I'm in the right world... do you by chance know of the entity called Galeem?" The crea-Elfilin answered as they looked around the room.

"Yea, I do, apparently it's planning on attacking my world.... but I'm not going to worry, I know dad will be able to kick it's flank." I confidently spoke as Elfilin just solemnly shook their head.

"It's going to take much more than one creature to take down Galeem, but that is why I am here, to lend my powers to a creature who thinks outside the box, and, looking at you, you appear to be just the creature I'm looking for." Elfilin spoke......they want to give me their powers? Cook!........wait....

"What do you get out of this though, I don't think you would just give me your powers for nothing?" I asked the blue alien in confusion.

"You are right, I am giving you my powers to fulfill a promise I made to a friend, as well as giving you all a better chance at defeating Galeem, he has already defeated the heroes of my world and many others, one worlds heroes isn't going to be enough, so, I entrust my powers to you to form a team of heroes and villains alike from throughout the multiverse, can I trust you on this?" Elfilin asked me....this could be a great help....

"Alright, I accept........how do I get your powers again?" I accepted the offer, if it's to help dad defeat Galeem, then I'm willing to do this, plus, cool powers! I could be a SUPERHERO! 'gasp!' What if I get my cutie mark?!

"I will simply transfer my powers to your soul, but if I may ask.....what is a cutie mark?" Elfilin explained and asked....wait....

"I- how did you-" how? Did they read my mind?

"Yes I did, and when I give you my powers, you will be able to read others minds as well, just don't abuse that one ok? Some things are very personal, so, it's probably best to only read surface thoughts.".......oh....I guess that explains it, cool! Mind reading! Oh, and yea, I'll be careful Mr Elfilin!

"And for the cutie mark thing, it's a mark that appears on a ponies flank when they discover their special talent or destiny as some ponies call it." I explained what cutie marks were to Elfilin as he nodded and floated towards me as he spoke.

"I do believe it is time for you to gain my powers, and before I give you them, I'll explain a few things about my powers first, firstly, there is my control and creation of dream and heart matter, dream matter is just that, the matter that comes from dreams, you can do alot with it, and heart matter is emotional energy, there is also my dimensional portal's letting me traverse the multiverse, and I believe lastly for the basics is my natural levitation." Elfilin explained and I've gotta say, coolest powers ever!

"Now, for the more complicated stuff, dream matter can take on most any form, if you can dream it, you can make it, just be careful, the stronger the creation, the more tiring it is to make, you also recover your dream matter by sleeping, it can be any form of sleeping as well, be it, sleeping in your bed, daydreaming, fantasizing or just getting lost in thought, and if you add heart matter into your creations, you can give them a sort of life, they won't have a soul so they won't really be able to feel, but they will be able to think and will follow any command you give them, you understand so far?" Elfilin asked, I just nodded and motioned for Elfilin to continue.

"You will also be able to teleport, shapeshifts, dream walk, mind control, open localized portals, levitate yourself and objects or creatures around you, or just shoot beams of pure energy, use telepathy to speak in other creatures minds, and empower others, however, unlike how I am going to give you my powers, empowering others won't give them access to my, and soon to be, your, powers, but instead, will boost their natural abilities and maybe give them a new ability based apon the creatures personality, I believe that is all I can tell you." Elfilin finished his explanation, I was just left speechless at how much power was being given to me, it's like I where to be given the powers of a final boss!

"Well, you wouldn't be completely wrong there." I ho- oh, right...mind reading...wait.

"Before you ask, yes, I technically was a final boss in an adventure." Elfilin confirmed, so cool!!

"Alright, now to transfer my powers to you, also, keep in mind, it might hurt a tiny bit, it should be expected with the amount of power being transfered." Elfilin warned and I nodded, ready to be given his power's, Elfilin then floated to me and placed a paw on my forehead, just above my eyes, the next few moments were numbed by a mild pain in my wings and a headache, but after a while, I could tell that I had received Elfilin's power's, and because of them, I could feel that Elfilin had already left my world, probably to help other worlds like he did for mine by giving me his power's.

"I so have to tell dad about this." I spoke as I opened a orange star shaped portal while thinking about dad and jumped through.

Author's Note:

What do you all think?

Do you have any nicknames for Scootaloo now that she has the powers of the ultimate lifeform of the forgotten lands?