• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

Hearts warming truce. Part 1.

It's finally hearts warming day and Scootaloo had just returned through her star portals, I wonder if she has a name for them yet.

Anyway, I started of the day by introducing her to Stellar, and needless to say, this might just be one of Scootaloo's favourite days ever, her reaction when she realised that she now has a sister was just wholesome, she squealed, hugged the life out of Stellar and then went off to give her gifts to everyone here, I had already left my gifts for everyone in their rooms so now I've just got to go and deliver my gifts to the princesses and the element bearer's, so, I opened a warp gate.

"Happy hearts warming princess, I hope your morning has been going well?" I inquired as I used the warp gates to pull in two large boxes wrapped in a sun and moon theme.

"Do you think you could call your sister? I kinda want to see her reaction to what I got the two of you for this special occasion." I asked as Celestia just face hoofed and sent a guard to get her sister.

And a few minutes later...

"Where is it?!" The princess of the moon shouted excitedly as she burst into the room like a child entering a candy store.

"Sister please... we have a guest here..." Celestia spoke as she face hoofed a second time.

"Right, right, calm, thank you, sister." Luna spoke as she barely contained her excitement.

"Hehe, alright then, here you two go, open them." I said this as I gave them the gift boxes with their corresponding wrappings.

And as they opened the boxes, their faces were priceless when they saw my gifts.

"Sister! Sister! Look! They match!" Luna shouted excitedly as she picked up her armour using her magic.

"Indeed they do, sister." Celestia spoke with a soft smile as she looked at her sister's joy at the armour.

"Yea, the dusk and dawn armours do match greatly, don't they?" I spoke, gaining the attention of the princesses.

"Dusk armour?" Celestia asked as she looked at her armour.

"Dawn armour?" Luna asked as she looked at her armour.

"Indeed, the armours also let you, celestia to duplicate yourself up to a maximum of four times and for you luna, your armour allows you to travel through the shadows allowing you to have an almost perfect stealthy approach." I explained the abilities of the armours and saw the bewildered expressions on their faces.

"Before you ask, I used crystals infused with chaos magic to add these abilities in your armour, and the armours are powered by the sun and moon respectively, they can also be charged by your own magic if need be." I explained before the timer on my phone went off.

"Ah, I guess that is my que to leave, have a great hearts warming you two." I say as I enter another hearts warming and enter Twilight's library to give the next two gifts.....the only thing I did not expect, even though I should have, was all of the element bearer's being in the library at this moment...

"Oh, this works out greatly, hello elements of harmony and great hearts warming to you all." I say with a wide smile as I accidentally spook them...oops.

"Stagemaster? What are you doing here?" Surprisingly Fluttershy asked me this, I just smiled at her before answering.

"Why, I'm here to give you all my hearts warming gifts of course, here is your one Magic." I say as I hand the wrapped grimoire to the library pony.

"And why would we trust you?" Rainbow asked me is suspicion.

"Because I've already given princess celestia and princess Luna the gifts I've made for them, and before you accuse anything, their not in any danger, you can even send a letter to confirm." I explained as the six ponies looked at each other before they sent a letter to Celestia and, predictably, they are surprised that I am telling the truth.

"I- buh...why?!" Rainbow asked in confusion.

"I don't know? I just don't feel like being a villain on holidays, anyways, why don't you open your gift so I can give the others theirs, Magic." I answered as I turned to look at twilight, who shrugged and opened her gift, before gasping in glee and looking at it from every angle.

"What, you got her a book?" Rainbow asked, wow, she really is asking alot of questions today huh?

"It's not just any book Loyalty, it's called a grimoire, it's a spell book that will allow Magic to both strengthen the spells she already knows and create her own, unique spells." I explained as rainbow looked board.

"Here, why don't you open yours next." I spoke as I handed rainbow her gift.

Rainbow predictably looked at the gift suspiciously before slowly opening it.

"Goggles? I already have heaps of goggles." Rainbow spoke in a confused manner.

"Just like the grimoire loyalty, those goggles are not just normal goggles, they will allow you to see in the dark, in a smokescreen, it even warns you of incoming danger, pinkies pinkie sense inspired that part, it also allows you to see much further than you normally would be able to, I call them the spectrum goggles." I explained the spectrum goggles to the Pegasus, as I explained the goggles, rainbow seemed to be getting a wider and wider smile.

"Heh, by the looks of it, you just got a gift much better than you thought, am I right?" I spoke with a grin as I opened a warp gate to get the next gift.

"Ah, and next we have kindness, here you go." I spoke as I handed the box to the motherly Pegasus.

Fluttershy slowly opened the box, as if afraid whatever was inside would leap out and eat her, however, when she did.

"A brewing kit? And a satchel?" Fluttershy asked in a soft tone.

"In the satchel there is a bunch of ingredients and an instruction Manuel for different options with different effects you can make, for example, two Lilly of the valleys and a powdered mana crystal can make a slow falling potion, so if you fall, you won't get hurt, another example could be two mana crystals and 3 Raspberries make a potion of regeneration, those potions will heal whoever drinks it, and if you add a little bit of glowstone dust into the potion, you can increase the duration of the effect, all you need to know is on the Manuel." I spoke, leaving out the feature to wrap the brewing kit around her hoof, I want that to be a surprise.

"And next should be....you, honesty." I say as I bring out another box and hand it to the earth pony.

"...Ah still don't trust ya y'know." Applejack spoke as she opened the box.

"A lasso? Ah already have plenty of those." Applejack spoke with confusion.

"The golden lasso of truth, whoever is bound by it is compelled to tell the truth, it's also extremely sturdy, won't break even if used on an ursa minor, neat huh?" I spoke as applejack looked at the lasso.

"And now we have laughter, enjoy." I spoke as I gave pinkie a rather small box, about twice the size of her hoof."

As pinkie opened the box and reached in.....her hoof went all the way down further than the box should allow, she then pulled out the comically large party hammer out.

'GASP!' "A PARTY HAMMER?!" Pinkie squealed before hugging the hammer and introducing it to her party cannon.

"Yup, also got a compartment for extra candy." I spoke as I showed pinkie the compartment on the bottom of the hammer handle.

"And then we have rarity, had to do a lot of thinking for this one, heh." I joked as I handed rarity a flat, large box.

When rarity opened the flat box, her eyes sparkled as she pulled out the clothing and accessories I had made.

"Oh my, aren't these just marvelous!" Rarity complimented my gift, wow, did not expect that to be honest.

"And here we have the 'Rarity kit' and it's not just named that due to your name, each piece of clothing is enchanted with their own unique functions, the hat has temperature resistance spells as well as a few spells that will help with detective work if you so wish, just added that one in cause I saw it in one of my books, anyway, the boots will let you jump higher, and have stronger kicks, mainly because of the enchantment actively acting like a magical spring, the satchels have pocket dimention spells on them, they aren't very big but they will help carry essentials, and the cape scarf will allow you to slowly float to the ground, as well as making the rest of your accessories almost weightless, there is also a note in the box, the note has some images of fictional characters from my world who have quite the unique clothing, thought you would be interested in looking at them." I explained the entirety of the 'Rarity kit'.

"And last but not least, spike." I spoke as I brought out the last box for today.

"Oh, cool!" Spike spoke with excitement as he opened the box.

"...gloves? Well, from what I've seen you give the girls I'm going to guess these do something special?" Spike asked, being the first one here not to be instantly disappointed before explanation, except for pinkie as I didn't even need to explain her gift.

"Ah, yes they do spike, these are the 'Spyro scale' gloves, they project magical shields using your innate dragon breath magic, so basically, green fire shields, you can even throw them, they won't actually burn anything or anypony you don't want them to so don't worry, the shields are also quite strong." I explained as spike immediately put the gloves on and made a shield, it was a bright green and it radiated a comforting warm heat.

"Well, I do believe it's time for me to go." I say as I ope-"WAIT!" I am interupted by Fluttershy, what ever could she want?

"Yes, kindness?" I asked politely.

"Could you join us for this hearts warming?"