• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

EggKoopa Empire: part 1.

Yesterday had been one of the happier days since...... The incident at the wedding, Stellar got along great with pinkie and Fluttershy, she got to see all of Ponyville, and was very interested in the books in my library, it took her a little bit longer for her to get used to the others but she was event-

"TWILIGHT!!" Spike?! Why is he yelling, it must be urgent!

"COMING SPIKE!" I yelled out as I ran down the stairs to see spike holding a letter.

"It's time, Ms.Magic." Spike, or should I say, MegaDrake, spoke with determination and anticipation in his voice.

"Right, tear up the letter just a little to make it seem like there was a battle, I'll get Fluttershy, Pinkie and Rainbow, you get Applejack and Rarity." I spoke as Spike nodded and ripped the letter before running out the door.

"Make sure to meet back here!!" I called out to spike as he kept running towards Sweet Apple Acres, he did give me a thumbs up though.

I turned and began to run towards Fluttershy's cottage in a hurry, we do need to get to Canterlot as soon as possible, stage wouldn't like to delay the plan any longer.

As I ran, I eventually found Fluttershy walking a group of ducklings across the street.

"Fluttershy!" I called out, making Fluttershy jump in surprise and slight fear, predictable.

"Oh, sorry Fluttershy, but, I gotta go, meet me back at the library when you finish helping the ducks, ok?" I spoke more gently, conveying comfort.

"A-alright Twilight, i-ill see you T-there?" Fluttershy asked in confusion as I began to run back towards Ponyville.

Ok, Fluttershy will be at the library soon, I'll head to sugar cube corner next, if anypony is going to find rainbow in record time, it's going to be pinkie.

As I run back to Ponyville, I run past several ponies, some of which are, Lyra, the CMC, Spike and Rarity going to Sweet Apple Acres, Carrot Top, Ditzy Hooves, Doctor Hooves, I could even spot Agent P spying and lurking in the shadows, I spot Vinal scratch and Octavia, I wonder what they are going to play? Ugh, don't get distracted Twilight, stick to the plan, sugar cube corner, get pinkie, get her to find rainbow and bring her to the library, get on the train to Canterlot, and find stage kidnap Celestia.

When I had finally arrived at Sugar cube corner, I could see pinkie already out front waving at me, saves me some time I guess.

"HI TWILIGHT!!" Pinkie shouted as I stopped right Infront of her.

"Hi pinkie, no time to explain, get rainbow and meet me at the library, ok?" I spoke, sounding urgent.

"Okie dokie Loki! See you later!!" Pinkie shouted before....doing what she does.

Anyway, with that, everypony should be at the library soon, I got to get there now, a simple teleport should do it.

I charge up my horn and in a !POP! and a flash of light, I am in the middle of the library with spike, rarity, applejack and Fluttershy.

"Hey girls, rainbow and pinkie should be here in a-" "WERE HERE!" I am interupted as pinkie and rainbow crash through the window.

"....right, anyway, now that we are all here, I got an urgent letter from the princess, we need to get to Canterlot, ASAP." I spoke, faking nervousness and anticipation.

"What was on the letter darling?" Rarity asked with curiosity in the tones of her voice.

"Well, it was very short but-" "IT WAS RIPPED!" spike interupted me by shouting and showing the letter.

"O-oh no, d-do you think T-the princess i-is alright?" Fluttershy asked in worry.

"Don't worry! The princess is strong, she can handle herself but eh, we should get going, right?" Rainbow spoke in excitement and impatience.

"Yes, we should, get whatever you think will be useful, and rarity?" I spoke before looking towards rarity.

"Yes dear?" She replied with great attention.

"Five sets max." I spoke, referring to how rarity would often overpack for an adventure.

"Why don't we all get what stagy got us on heartwarming, they could be useful, I mean, I doubt he made the just to help us against bad guys but, they are all very useful when you think about, like with yu-" pinkie began to ramble on about our gifts, I mentally thank you pinkie for suggesting that.

"My thoughts exactly pinkie, let's all get what we need and meet at the station, ok?" I spoke, stopping pinkies rambling as everypony nodded and galloped/flew out of the library, leaving me and spike alone.

"So, you gonna wake up Agony?" Spike asked.

"That, and get my grimoire, you gonna get the Spiro scales and mega adaptor?" I replied with another question.

"Yup, their in the basement, I'll meet you at the station, sis." Spike spoke before he ran down the stairs to the basement.

I turned towards the stairs up to my room and walked up them, once I got to my room, I looked around, seeing my bed, a few books I'm in the middle of reading, and smarty pants, I head over to the back most wall and hold my hoof over the DNA scanned that dr Eggman had made for me and Agony, time to wake up an old friend.

"Agony, it's time." I spoke as I held out my hoof to my symbiote sister, yes, we consider each other sisters.

As Agony woke up,, she began to bond with me again, as she does so, she looks into my memories so I don't have to explain.

"I've just got to get my grimoire before we go, ok Agony?" I asked my of my violet sister figure.

it's finally time... We've waited so long for this moment, haven't we?

"That we have, we shouldn't keep the others waiting, let's head out to the train station." I spoke as I began to walk out of the library.

you can just teleport you know.

...right. after I teleported to the train station upon Agony's suggestion, thanks for that by the way! I found pinkie and rarity to be the first here, soon followed by rainbow dash who had gone to help Fluttershy with her equipment.

"Hi girls, spike will be here soon, I hope... Where's applejack?" I asked with confusion and intrigue.

"Not here yet. She said she was also getting some boots she had rarity make." Rainbow rolled her eyes as she answered before looking at me with more focus.

"Are you ok? I would have thought you would be panicking a lot more than this right now." Shit! She's onto me! Gotta think of something! C'mon c'mon c'mon! Oh, I can work with that.

"Oh, I'm panicking alright. I'm just panicking on the inside. I got to focus if I'm going to be able to help the princess......and spike helped me with my stress after...ahem...'lesson zero..." I looked to the side as I responded to Rainbow's question......still not proud of that day...

"Ahm here everypony! Ah got mah lasso an spike with me!" Applejack shouted as she ran into the train station.

"Great!...... Now we just got to wait for the train itself..." We all groaned at that fact.


[Location: Puppet kingdom, final zone]
Stagemasters POV.


"And finished! Now all we need to do is go to celestia and wait for the element bearer's to arrive so I can 'kidnap' celestia....or would it be foalnap?" I asked my- change of plans. what? you won't be the one to kidnap the princess, infact, you won't be part of this at all..... Brother?....Null? What do yo- Shut. Up, I have no use for you now, you may reside in the mindscape for now, I have a princess to kidnap... After some fun that is....what do you me- Goodbye, John.

"And hello, Void Master."

Author's Note:

Welcome to the nexbgke.....

enjoy this new chapter.....while you still can.