• Published 23rd May 2023
  • 676 Views, 66 Comments

Fates hand - PixelSprite



The hand of fate from the humans realm is sent to equestria to show the stories of his favourite Heroes and villains

  • ...
3
 66
 676

Ponies perspective, crystal empire part 4 part 2, warning, Dark.

Author's Note:

This is going to be a very grim chapter, be prepared for mentions of corpses, death, abuse, torture and more. let's just say bad stuff, goreish? Just warning you before the chapter starts, don't have to read the spoiler blocked text if you don't want to.

twilight's POV

Me and the girls had just gotten into the crystal empire when we heard stagemaster begin to fight sombra, we were taken to princess cadence by shining armour, we were told how my brother's shield spell would do nothing to prevent king sombra from getting to the empire so cadence had to use her love magic to protect the empire for several days and nights, she looks to be completely exhausted.

Me and the girls were then tasked with asking the crystal ponies on anything that could help us defeated king sombra, we didn't have much luck in funding anything that could help, and as we reunited at the centre of the empire under the main castle, we heard a deafening boom,when we looked to where the sound came from, we saw a large explosion happen outside the empire and some creature being sent through the shield, that had to have been stage master.

"We should check that out and see if everypony is ok." I told the girls and spike, we then ran over to where stage master had landed and we were all horrified at the sight.

Stage master was missing his left arm and appeared to be trapped in a terrible nightmare as no matter what we did, he never woke up, I looked to spike and told him to take a letter.


in Canterlot


"I wonder how Twilight and the others are doing....." I spoke to myself as I contemplated on sending some guards to help them in this mission, my train of thought was interupted when I got a letter from Twilight....with the urgent seal..... I immediately opened the letter and read it aloud.

Dear princess celestia.

I am writing this letter because stage master has befallen a Terrible injury, he has lost his arm and appears to be trapped within a terrible nightmare, we are safe for now, however it would be in our best interest to free Stagemaster from his nightmare, I would suggest having princess luna enter his dream to see what could be keeping him within this nightmare.

From, your faithful student, Twilight sparkle.

..... I called for some guards to bring the letter to my sister.


a few minutes later in Luna's sleeping quarters.[

hr]

"Oh, I do hope princess Luna won't be too angry at being woken up." The guard gulped before knocking on Luna's door and waited.

.
.
.
.

"What dosth thou need, guard of Canterlot." Princess Luna spoke after she opened her door.

"A-ah, princess, we w-where ordered my princess celestia t-to give you t-this letter." The guard stuttered before giving the princess of the moon the letter.

"Very well, you may go, we will read this letter our sister hath given us." Luna spoke as she closed the door with her magic and began to read the letter given to her.

As luna read the letter, her eyes widened and she quickly hoped back into her bed and used her magic to enter the dream realm to try and find Stagemasters dream/nightmare as she remembers this situation all too well.


in the dream realm


"Come on, where art thou! Reveal yourself you vile dream!" Luna yelled as she flew down the corridors of dream doors before she found a strange door that had the design of a burning building on it, Luna knew this was the door she was looking for as she felt Sombra's nightmare magic infecting this dream.

"Here you are, prepare yourself foul nightmare for you will soon face the wrath of the moon guardian of dreams!" Luna shouted before she charged into the dream.

When luna entered the dream, she was surprised to hear the screams of children as she was within a burning building collapsing in on itself, luna then began to quickly explore the burning building, using her back to protect her from the flames.

After a while of searching, luna found what appeared to be a younger version of Stagemasters species, she slowly walked over to them and began to speak.

"...young one, what is going on here, why art this building falling to the flames of Tartarus." Luna asked in a concerned tone.

"...I did this.....I killed them.....burnt to a Krisp.....no longer alive.....only corpses left." The child spoke in what appeared to be Stagemasters voice.

"W-what doth thou m-mean, young one?" Luna asked feeling a little unsettled.

"Burn....blaze.......explode......flame....all caused by me.....they deserve it......they deserved to die at my hands...." The child spoke again standing still as a statue.

"..what?" Luna hesitantly spoke as her eyes widened in surprise.

"They all deserve to die....every last one of them.....they will not survive....no survivors........
..non at all...." The child spoke in a monotone voice.

"W-what about those thou love, what about those whom loves thee?" Luna asked in worry as the child suddenly turned to look at her and tilted it's head.

".....love?......what is love......no love......only pain......no family........no friends.....only scars......only pain and torment....." The child spoke with a tone of anger, confusion and regret.

"W-wh-i-i" Luna was left speechless at what she had just heard, the child didn't even know what love was? Just what did they go through for them to think like this?

"....don't you have someone to find?.....I would hurry if I were you....they will burn today.....just like me........." The child spoke causing luna to snap out of her speechless ness, she nodded to the child and returned on her way to find stage master and save him from this nightmare.

Unbeknownst to princess luna, as she returned to looking for Stagemaster and flew past the child, a black liquid formed a black mask with red accents making it look like a corrupted comedy mask, the corrupted child then looked in Luna's direction and gave a spine chilling laugh of pure insanity as he opened a portal Infront of himself, he then began to speak before entering the dark glowing blood red and black portal.

"dear oh luna, you have no idea what you are about to release."