• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,000 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,000

Chapter 1

Disclaimer: I do not in any way shape or form own my little pony: friendship is magic or its characters.




Scott POV


It was a cold January tenth and my friend jack was being dropped off at my house while our parents went to a party at a friends house

My mom had told us that we could have some left over cake that she made for Christmas so naturally, we had some, then.

Jack said “hey Scott lets watch some friendship is magic” we both where bronies, closet bronies to be exact, but anyway we sat down with some cake I turned the channel to the hub, and went to get some milk ‘cause you know nothing goes with cake better then diary products except yogurt, but who cares. I had just opened the fridge when jack said in a rather startled voice.


“Scott come see this" so I went to go see what was happening and low and behold I see a swirling rainbow colored portal on my family’s flat screen “Jack please tell me that rainbow portal leads to equestria ,and not death.” There is a 50:50 chances of both, so wanna jump in?

” “Sure” I replied we then took each others hand and said “brothers to the end” and he replied “brothers to the end” I said “bronies to the end”

he replied “bronies to the end.” Then we both yell something before we jumped in I yelled “FLUTTERSHY YOU BETTER BE SINGLE”, Jack yelled “THIS IS GOING TO HURT!” Then we jumped in.


It was a long time before we exited the portal, and in that time i manged to go over in my head most of the human in equstria fanfic i have read and they all have something in common the humans adopted pony names so not to draw attention to themselves.

I told jack about this as we were falling i choose the name Sea breeze, and Jack choose the name Hercules, then after much waiting we entered equstria now we thought that the portal would deposit us on the ground but it threw us into the air, and that is when we realized what kind of ponies we where i was a brown Pegasuses with blue and red striped wings, while jack was a green unicorn with a yellow mane and tail.


Now here is where things get painful, now both me and jack had crushes on 2 of the mane six, I had one on flutter shy, and Jack had one on twilight. I yelled to jack "I am going to crash land at flutter-shy's cottage, and I am going to change your course to the library to meet twilight Kay?" " Wait, what!?" he replies "okay here we go" I said.

So I used my wings to send jack spiraling towards pony ville, but that left me plummeting out of control into the ever free forest I regained a little control and manged to slow my speed down but not by much, and I plunged into the canopy, my head hit a branch and I was knocked out cold.