• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,000 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,000

Chapter 4

*Scott POV*





"Hercules!?" I gasped momentarily forgetting my amnesia. (that's an oxymoron isn't it?) "Arghh my head!" I yelled trying to think of a logical explanation to why i know this pony. "I remember what happened now, the spell you said it would be a simple teleportation spell, but you failed epically, looks like you got the short end of the stick buddy." I said.


"Excuse us, but could we please have some privacy to talk?" Jack said In a raspy voice.


"Well, sure thing sugarplum, just yell if you need if you need anything, and we will run in faster then when Big Mac shuts his door when it's time for Big Mac time." Apple Jack said as she ushered the medical ponies, the Mane six, and Spike out of the door.



"Big Mac time?" I say to Jack.


"Probably has something to do with a certain doll from Lesson-Zero." Replied Jack.



"Oh ya forgot about that. And by the way BroHoof? I ask holding out my hoof


"BroHoof." He says as we as we do our first BroHoof as ponies, and when we touch hooves a weird neon colored text line appears above our BroHoof, and well the text says BroHoof but it does not end there also a weird almost rocker like voice that said "BroHoof!"


"Well, that was unexpected."I said out of sheer surprise.


"We have had things that were ten time more crazy happen to us" Jack replies.


"Like what?" I asked. After I said that Jack just looked at me like as if to say "Seriously, dude?" "So how was your landing?" I ask trying to break the tension.


"Painful, I crash landed on Carrot-Top's carrot stand." Jack replied.


"Dang it dude." I say to him.


"What, you feel sorry for causing me to crash?" Jack asked.


"No, I Love carrots you know that, how dare you ruin so many good carrots!" I say with overly dramatic tears befitting Rarity.


"Dude, they are carrots deal with it! How was your landing by the way? Jack asked me.


"Pretty smooth compared to yours I hit my head on a tree branch got knocked out cold, and woke up to Flutter-Shy taking care of me, oh and then we made out." I said hoping Jack will believe the part about me and Flutter-shy making out.



"Scott you did not make out with Flutter-Shy." Jack said as he saw the truth. " You want them to come in now?" Jack asked


"Sure, I will get them." I said as I picked up a water bottle that was on the night stand next to me, and then proceeded to throw the bottle at the door, the bottle hit the window that was on the door shattering it, and then it sailed down the hall hitting some poor pony in the eye.


"Ow, my eye!" He yelled the ironic thing is that he was a eye doctor.


"You can come in now." I yell to the ponies waiting outside.


"you know it is much more civilized to open the door and say that we may enter." said Rarity


"I think that introductions are in order." said Twilight as she pointed to a pony and then said their name, and then she introduced Spike "And, this is Spike." She said ruffling Spike's crest with her hoof.


It was then that I noticed that Pinkie Pie was not super hyper as she usually is, in her current calm state I might have given her coffee or Celestia forbid an energy drink, but i know what would happen *insert picture of nuclear missile going off. She was just writing on a note pad what looked like a list, it was at that very moment that i realized that pinkie was going to throw me, and Jack a get well party, well at least that is what I hoped it was.


"Excuse me but we to get Mr. Hercules to the cat-scan room, and Mr.Breeze to the wing specialist room." Dr.MedHoof said as he wheeled Jack away, and I followed.



*3rd person POV*



"Well they do not look like spies, but I do not know yet." Said Rainbow Dash. As she noticed Twilight picking up a quill that she bought at "Quills and Sofas", and a piece of paper she bought at "Paper and croutons" and start to write a letter. "Hey Twilight, who is that letter for?" Asked Rainbow Dash.


"The Princess, something feels different about our new friends." she says as she picks up the quill with her magic and starts to write on the paper with the "Paper and Croutons" brand on the top right corner.



*meanwhile at canterlot castle*


A small grey speck is speeding throughout to air on a collision with canterlot castle home of Princesses Luna and Celestia, suddenly the speck bleeds it's speed and it turns out that the speck is famous mail mare, and single mother to her young unicorn filly Dinky. That's right that speck is none other then the famous Ditzy Doo. As ditzy gets closer to the castle a window opens up and ditzy flies right in. After walking throughout the castle she finally comes to the entrance to the grand dining hall.


When Ditzy opens the doors she finds doth princesses eating diner alone expect the other princesses they are having a rather interesting discussion.


"You need to calm down Tia, the heroes you summoned will be fine." said the rather calm Princess Luna as Ditzy walks up to Luna and pulls out a trio of magazines. A tabloid, a beauty magazine ,and a magazine on ways to stay calm, cool, and collected. She then tanks Ditzy for the delivery and hands her 15 bits, and 2 muffins for a tip.


"Ditzy Doo away!" says Ditzy as she flies out an open window.


"I can not believe you read that garbage, I mean look at the cover." says Celestia as she points to the cover of the tabloid that reads "Prince Blue-blood attending skinny camp."


"Hey, these are fun to read, and plus look at your choice of reading materials!" Said Luna pointing the Celestia's copy of Equestria Daily, just as a scroll drops out of the air, and on to a guards head.


"What was that?" Asked the guard as Celestia levitated the scroll to her, and started to read it.



"What does it say Tia?" asked Luna.


"What it says is not important, what is important however is getting the pony ville urgent care as stealthily as possible." Said Celestia.



*Pony-Ville Urgent Care*

Scott POV




As I was walking down the hall with the doctor saying how luck I am because my wings were somehow not damaged what so ever, my ribs on the other hand well lets just say that 4 of them are broken, but I can still walk somehow. Jack on the other hand well, 6 of his ribs are broken, his back left leg is broken, and his front right hoof is broken, needless to say he is not going to be walking for a bit, when we came to our room it was empty. The doctor then left to go do some medical things, and when we walked in out of flipping no where the mane six, princesses Luna, and princesses Celestia.



"So, you are the ponies that Twilight has told me about, SeaBreeze, and Hercules is it, or would you prefer your real names, Scott, and Jack." Said Celestia.



"Buck!" Jack cursed.



I on the other hand was not going to give up so easy, I started galloping for window, Screaming "Every man for themselves!" as I jumped into the window, shattering it I then started flapping my wings like there was no tomorrow, but I was not going up or down I then saw why, Luna ,and Celestia were using their magic to pull me back in. So I did what any other bronie in Equestria would do when faced with this situation. "Buck!" I cursed as I felt the magic pulling me back into the window, it was then I was thinking was was going to happen to me so I prepared for the worst.



*end of chapter 4*