• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,000 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,000

Chapter 15

It was 3 days after the attack on PonyVille, and the town was starting to look like it's old self again, Hercules, and I were helping rebuild one of the houses that where damaged in the shelling, when Spike ran up to us.

"Guys, Celestia wants to see you in CanterLot!" Said Spike.

"Finally, an excuse to try out my long range teleportation spell!" Said Hercules with glee.

"Oh, no." I said.

"What, last time wasn't that bad was it?" Said Hercules.

"What happened last time?" Asked Graze.

"Let's just say, we saw Luna wet maned, and leave it at that." I said.

"Still wasn't that bad." Said Hercules as he began to prep the spell.

"Shut up." I said as we were teleported to the palace.

"Hey SeaBreeze, can I tell you something?" Asked Hercules.

"Go ahead." I said.

"Well the thing is-" Said Hercules before I cut him off.

"Twilight is pregnant, I know, I never saw you two use a condom once." I said.

"Well since you already know. Wait a minute! How did you know that me and Twilight never used a condom?!" Said Hercules fuming.

"Uh, internet." I said.

"Makes sense." Said Hercules as we entered the throne room.

"Thank you, my little pony. I am sure that Foal Protective Services could use extra funding." Said Celestia as a stallion left the throne room.

"That guy is going to give us trouble in the future, I can fell it." I said.

"Your paranoid." Said Hercules.

"You say that like its a bad thing." I said as Celestia finally noticed us.

"Aw, boys. I see you got my message." Said Celestia.

"Yes your highness we did." I said bowing as I thought to my self "Why didn't I chose to be reveled as a prince?"

"Alright then, follow me please." Said Celestia as she led us though a door, and into a conference type room, where our father Drift, and our Aunt Luna where sitting down.

"Nice to see you again boys." Said Drift as Celestia closed the door.

"Alright, now we can get down to the matter at hand." Said Celestia.

"And that would be?" Said Hercules

"Operation NightMare Purge." Said Luna.

"And that is?" Said Hercules.

"The total eradication of the NightMare cult." Said Celestia.

"Alright then tell me more." I said.

"Gladly." Said Drift.

*Meanwhile at NightMare Castle 1 hour later* (3rd person POV)

Dark Lightning has had a troubling week. First one of his best friends Night Beatz, was killed in the assault on his club, and he hasn't heard from his marefriend Trixie in a week. They had met Night's club 2 weeks before he was killed.

"What am I doing with my life?" He wondered.

"What do you mean?" Said his brother Shadow Blade.

"You ever feel like your the underdog?" Said Dark.

"Not really." Said Shadow.

"I am just wondering if we are on the right side." Said Dark.

"What do you mean? Of course we are on the right side." Said Shadow as an alarm began to sound.

"What's with the loud noise?" Said Dark as he and Shadow ran out of their room.

"What is going on?" Said Shadow to a cultist that was running by.

"I don't know. Go see your father he'll know." Said the cultist as he ran off.

"Well then let's go see dad." Said Shadow as he and Dark ran towards the command center where their father spends most of his time..

*4 minutes later*

"Dad what's going on?" Said Shadow.

"We don't know yet." Said Charger.

"What do you mean we don't know yet?" Said Dark.

"Operations across Equestria are going dark, and we don't know why." Said Charger.

"Sir we have contact with Dusk Beat in Manehatten." Said a cultist handing Charger a headset.

"Dusk what's going on over there?" Said Charger.

"I don't know, one second I was just running my club, and then guards came storming in, I barley got out." Said Dusk.

"Listen, lay low for a bit." Said Charger.

"Yes sir!" Said Dusk before he cut the feed.

"This isn't good. We are going to have to start the summoning now." Said Charger as he and his sons left to preform the summoning.

*30 minutes earlier CanterLot castle* (SeaBreeze's POV)

"So let me get this straight you want me and my team to HALO jump into the NightMare Cult's castle?" I said.

"Pretty much." Said Drift.

"Just checking." I said.

"I have already contacted your team they will meet you in the courtyard in 5 minutes." Said Celestia as Hercules and I walked out.

"You didn't tell her that you got Twilight Pregnant." I said.

"So?" Said Hercules.

"So, This. Hercules got Twilight pregnant!" I yelled as I ran away from Hercules who had murder in his eyes.

"I am going to kill you!" He yelled.

(4 minutes, and 14 attempted murders later)

"Alright team form up!" I said entering the courtyard reviving salutes from my team. "At ease. We are about to embark on the most impotent mission in Equestria's history. What we do today is for the fillies, mares, stallions, and colts of Equestria, if we die, we will die fighting to the last pony, and we cannot, we will not fail! Give me freedom or give me death!" I shouted receiving cheers from all.

"Omega Team." Said Celestia stepping into the courtyard.

"Your highness." I said bowing.

"Rise SeaBreeze, it is time everpony knew the truth." Said Celestia

"Mom, what are you doing?" Said Hercules.

"Something I should have done 14 years ago. This SeaBreeze my eldest son, and together with his twin son Hercules, and Omega Team they will defeat NightMare Moon , as well, the cult that resurrects her!" Said Celestia, to the cheering mass of ponies gathered in the courtyard.

"Hail Prince SeaBreeze! Hail Prince Hercules! Hail Omega Team!" Cheered the massive crowd of ponies.

"Omega Team, let's go to work." I said stepping into the carriage.

"Good luck, Omega Team." Said Celestia as the carriage began to gain altitude.

"Once we were about 600ft. off of the ground I said " Alright ponies listen up. We will be HALO jumping into NightMare castle. Any Questions?"


Ice raised his hoof. "Whats a HALO jump?"

A HALO jump is a jump from a carriage, from High altitude, and low orbit." I said.

"Thank you." Said Ice.

*45 minutes later* 50,000ft above NightMare Castle*

"Alright, this is it. Ice, CrackShot, and Hercules grab a parachute. The rest of you tuck you wings until you reach 30,00ft, and then start to slow your descent." I said as the non- Pegasus on the team each grabbed a parachute.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Said CrackShot as the light next to the door turned red.

"Get ready!" I yelled as the light turned green.

"Go, Go GO!" Yelled Hercules as the team began to jump out of the carriage.

"Hey Hercules." I said as he was about to jump.

"Ya bro." Said Hercules.

"Brothers to the end." I said.

"Brothers to the end." He replied.

"Bronies to the end." I said.

"Bronies to the end." He replied as we jumped together.

*End of chapter*


(A/N: Sorry about this chapter taking a long time I was busy this month so ya only a few chapters to go till the finale. Don't forget to comment and thumb up.)