• Published 27th Dec 2011
  • 2,000 Views, 57 Comments

Stopping the NightMare cult - superfunnelc



2 bronies will lern their destainay when they jump into a rainbow portal

  • ...
27
 57
 2,000

Chapter 3

*Scott’s POV*




I had just had another cup of Fluttershy's "special tea" when I asked her what her name was. Though I already knew her name, I wasn’t going to reveal where I was from just yet. It would have to wait, so I played dumb.


"My name is Fluttershy, and this is Angel Bunny." She said holding up Angel, the most cynical bunny in all of Equestria.

"What happened? All I remember is falling out of the sky and into the forest," I said, lying

"I don't know what happened before you crashed into the forest, but it was loud enough for me to hear all the way back here in my home, so I went to go see what happened, bringing Angel with me. When I found you, there was a big tree just laying on your chest. Knowing that you would not survive without help, I called for help from some bears. It took three bears to get the tree off of you. It’s amazing that you survived at all. That could easily have killed a pony," she said, sipping her tea.

"After all of that, how am I still alive?" I wondered out loud, noticing that Angel was whispering to Fluttershy.

"Okay Angel, I will ask him." Fluttershy replied to Angel. She then told me "Angel would like to know about your cutie mark," pointing to my flank, and it was then that I noticed what my cutie mark was. It was two swords crossed. Kind of like what you’d find on a coat of arms back on earth.

"Well, I have no idea what so ever because, like I said, I barely remember anything. The only thing about that I can remember about myself is my name." I said.

"What is your name anyway?" Fluttershy asked. After a little hesitation she added “That is, if you don’t mind… I’d hate to be rude and intrude.”

"It's Seabreeze." I told her.

"Seabreeze, what a beautiful name." Fluttershy sighed

"And yours is just as beautiful." I said as I noticed Fluttershy blushing. Suddenly, another spike of pain took me by surprise. It was like the one that hit me when I woke up only less severe. "Agghhhh," I said through clenched teeth.

"Oh dear, we have to get you to the hospital, the yellow-furred mare stated with a look of concern on her face.

"Okay, just give me some of that tea and I think I can make it." I said hoping that what I had just said was true.

"Well, okay if you are sure you are up to it," she said, giving me the tea which I quickly gulped down, ignoring the bitter taste. I then trotted out the door following Fluttershy to the hospital in Ponyville.

It was an uneventful walk from Fluttershy's to Ponyville. We talked a little bit. I also flirted with her a little and she just blushed some more. We arrived at the hospital, and I immediately noticed that the plaza outside the hospital was packed with journalist ponies trying to get in. I could easily tell they were journalists because most of them had pencils and notepads, some even had cameras. It was then that the guard that was keeping the journalists from entering spoke.


"Everypony, please leave. The hospital will release a statement on the condition of the mystery pony that fell out of the sky in due time. So now, please go away!" he said with a booming voice. As we made our way into, and then out of, the crowd near the entrance, the guard stopped us.

"Did you not hear what I just said? The hospital will release a statement later, so please go away." He said slowly losing his cool.

But then I said "Listen Sir, I do not know what you are talking about! I just need to get inside the hospital to see if I sustained any internal injuries when I crashed in the Ever-Free forest. If you do not believe me you can ask my friend here." I said, pointing to Fluttershy who simply nodded.

"So sorry sir, please go right on in." He said apologetically

"Well, that was much easier than I thought it would be. I almost feared we would have to force our way in." I joked, as we pressed the service bell.

"How my I help you sir?" The mare behind the desk asked.

"My name is SeaBreeze, and I have no memory of my past. All I remember is falling out of the sky into the Everfree Forest and waking up in Fluttershy's cottage. I might have a lot of internal injuries from my fall. Having a tree fall on top of me right after probably didn’t reduce the chances either." I said

"Okay sir, please follow me. We will get you to a room and a nurse will see you shortly. We have had a lot of ponies coming through lately though, so would you mind sharing a room with somepony?"

"Not at all miss." I replied.

"Wonderful. Here is your room sir." She said walking up to a room. As she opened the door, Fluttershy and I saw the rest of the mane 6 plus spike talking and lounging around. Twilight was the first to notice us.

"Fluttershy, what are you doing here? And who is this?" Twilight asked

The receptionist mare, sensing that an awkward moment was imminent quickly excused herself and said that the doctor would come see me shortly.

"Thank you." I replied

"So, who is this new friend of yours, Fluttershy?" asked Twilight


"My name is Seabreeze." I said, getting into my hospital bed.


"Well Seabreeze, what are you doing here?" asked Twilight

"Well, I will tell you." I said. I then explained everything that had happened up to this point, starting at falling out of the sky and ending with me getting into the hospital bed.

"Wow, that sounds like something that would go in a Pony Johnson book by Sky Guardian. He is one of the best authors in all of pony history." Twilight stated, just as a unicorn doctor entered the room.

"Excuse me, but I am looking for a Seabreeze." The Doctor said.

"That would be me." I said, raising my hoof.


"I am Doctor Medhoof, and I will be performing your X-ray scanning today. Please hold still." Doctor Medhoof said as he scanned me with some sort of magic. He then projected an image on the wall and looked at it. "Hmmm, looks like you have three fractured and one broken rib. It is rather amazing that you managed to even get here with those injures." He said, looking rather interested.

"Well, you can owe that to Fluttershy's tea. Extremely bitter, but it does wonders." I said as some nurses wheeled in a familiar green unicorn. "Hercules!?" I gasped.


AN: In the comments, please tell me if you got the Pony Johnson by Sky Guardian joke, and tell me what it is a reference to.

P.P.S thanks to Jegerkaj for editing you rock dude