• Published 1st May 2023
  • 284 Views, 3 Comments

Avenge me! - Anonymous15



After the death of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash swore to get revenge on the pony responsible for the crime

  • ...
11
 3
 284

Chapter 9- Aftermath

Then a pony walked inside the house, he sees the dead body of Rainbow Dash, the gun, and Mr. Goldenhoof was bleeding from one side, there was a short silence before the pony with blue coat, green eyes and black hair asked, "What happend?"

Mr. Goldenhoof started to sweat a little, he needs to come up with a lie, he can't be caught red-hoofed again. After a short while suddenly muttered, "She... tried.. to attack me!" he said in a rush, sweat was racing down his head, his palm were sweating and he had an awkward look on his face.

Then something catched Mr. Goldenhoof's eye, it was the flash red and blue eyes, somepony must have called the cops when they heard the loud gunshot. The gunshot was loud like a lion. Then the car parked by the red house. One pony stepped out, he had a serious look on his face. He had yellow hair, white coat and was wearing his black uniform. He closed the door. Then two more ponies step out of the black and white car, one of the ponies was teal, had yellow mane tied in a manbun and was wearing sunglasses. The other cop was purple, had a smooth but curly blue mane.

The team of cops entered the house. The cops looked around, one pony was looking at the dead body of Rainbow Dash. One pony was investigating the gun, the other was asking Mr. Goldenhoof questions..

The purple mare said in a serious tone, "So sir, what happend" she asked him for details on what happend.

Mr. Goldenhoof replied, "Well, I was minding my own business and then.. uh.. Rainbow Dash tried to attack me and after a short fight, I grabbed my gun and shot it.. now she is on the floor!"

The purple mare nodded her head, she was write something on the notepad. She then looked up and said, "What did she attack you with..?"

There was a short silence, Mr. Goldenhoof said in a neutral tone, "An axe... part of my sides were cut and some blood jumped form me.. take me to the hospital!"

The purple mare nodded her head, and grabbed her walkie-talkie and said, "We need medics to the scene, right away, a pony was struck on one of his.. sides!"

Then after a few minutes, but to Mr. Goldenhoof it felt like a decade. Two ponies who were paramedic enter the scene and scooped up Mr. Goldenhoof on the long, white stretcher. They than flee and went into the white van with the red plus sign on the right side.


In Mr. Goldenhoof's head he chuckled and said, "Good thing I got away with two murders.. I pity Rainbow Dash for even thinking of fighting a smart, handsome, brave, and strong pony like me.. I won the battle.. fair and square.." but then after a few seconds, he then started closing his eyes due to the massive blood lost. Blood started getting on the stretcher too.

Then one of the officer ponies said, "I investigated the place, there was an axe in the bed, there was sticky and dried blood on the blade.."

The purple mare said, "Captain, Mr. Goldenhoof was defending himself with the gun, the offender is dead.. we should just go, we should also dig a nice grave for the dead pony.. and plus it is stating to stink here!" she covered her nose to block the smell of the rotten body. The white pony with yellow hair who was the captain said, "Agreed!"

The three officers put on blue mask and carried the body away. They then put Rainbow Dash in the Ponyville graveyard. The housekeeper pony dig a hole, a deep hole. They then placed the late Rainbow Dash on the brown casket. They gently threw the casket into the hole. The captain said, "Now let's wash our hooves!"

Then the three officer washed their hooves, they were touching a dead body, blood and tons of dirty things. Then they drove away.


The next morning, the news of the incident was everywhere, from Ponyville to Canterlot, to even Griffinstone. Even Princess Celestia herself even learned about it. After a short silence. Princess Celestia looked up from the newspaper, tears were in her eyes. Her eyes were redshot. She then said, "It's sad.. we lost.. Rainbow Dash... we now lost two elements of harmony.. without the elements of harmony, Equestria is in danger to villains, if someone attacks, the elements of harmony will be useless against them!"


Starlight walks towards Rainbow Dash's grave. On the large gray headstone, there was written, "Rainbow Dash" Also on the headstone the cutiemark of Rainbow Dash was printed on. Starlight Glimmer then started leaking a few tears, there was a silence for a while. Starlight Glimmer also had an angry look on her face. Small tears race down her face.



After the short silence, Starlight Glimmer's eyes were redshot, red like a tomato. She then whispered, "I told you... don't do it..." After a few more tears, she walked away. She will never see her friend again. She is also upset that Rainbow Dash didn't listen to her. But, she is happy Rainbow Dash cares deeply for her friends.

Author's Note:

The next chapter is the last one.