• Published 1st May 2023
  • 280 Views, 3 Comments

Avenge me! - Anonymous15



After the death of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash swore to get revenge on the pony responsible for the crime

  • ...
11
 3
 280

Chapter 1- The hospital

Thanks to God for helping me make this

It was a late evening in Equestria, everypony was getting ready to go to sleep, everypony was happy or jolly except a few. Rainbow Dash was part of the few, she sits on the red chair in the Ponyville hospital. Green walls, posters, and red chairs that were on the other side of her greeted her. Rainbow Dash looked down, a huge worried grin was visible on her face, she looks at the clock, it reads "7:40pm" the hospital smelled like petunias.


She then glances at the door where Pinkie Pie was in, and said to herself in a worried and hopeful tone, "I hope Pinkie is okay, she was attacked by some pony, luckily I tackled the attacker but he manage to break free and use magic to escape.."

She looks on the ground, she tried to not cry, she was always the pony who never cried even in tough events like this. She then looks on the wall, she sees posters like "An Apple a day keeps the doctors away!" with a picture of a big red apple below the text. She then had thoughts where the doctor said that Pinkie is okay and can go home. Rainbow Dash cracked a small smile from that thought. Rainbow Dash then looked around the room, she wanted to look for something to do, she glnces slowly to the clock, it says, "7:41pm"

She asked, "Why is time going by so slow.."


She sighs and said in an angry tone, "Is Pinkie okay?"

Small blue sweats started racing down her forehead. She is worried that Pinkie Pie will not make it, she was struck very badly, a huge red line could be seen on her pink body. Blood was racing out of her body, and some glass was in her body, the criminal also decided to, for some reason to make a huge mark in Pinkie Pie's neck.

Rainbow Dash had a worried look on her face, her face started turning red, her worried look started to look like an angry grin. She then said, "ONCE I FIND THE PONY WHO DID THIS, THEY WILL PAY.. REALLY PAY... AND LEARN A LESSON.. ABOUT MESSING WITH ME AND MY FRIENDS!"

She screamed so loud that some ponies sitting next to her and in the waiting room started to stare at her. The nurse walked up to her and asked her in a worried tone, "Miss Dash, are you alright?"

Rainbow Dash replied, "No, I am mad.. because.. somepony attacked my friend..."

The nurse said, "Do not worry miss Dash the police is tracking the offender down.. and we are trying our best to help your friend.. what's her name again... oh.."

Rainbow Dash rolled her eyes and said, "Pinkie Pie, her name is Pinkie Pie!"

The nurse said, "We are trying our best, she seemed really hurt and she looked like she was going to die... so we called up our top-notch doctors..they have been working hard the last few hours.."

Rainbow Dash looked at her, she is at least happy that the hospital doctors are trying their best to help Pinkie Pie. The ponies who were staring at her stopped. The nurse then walked away from Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash then looked on the ground again and sighed. Rainbow Dash eyes started to leak a few tears, she really hopes her friend is okay. Her heart was beating fast and faster, faster then when she's flying, her hooves started getting sweaty. Then, she heard the creek of the door. Rainbow Dash quickly glances over to where the creek of the door was heard.

The doctor walked out, he was wearing a blue mask, he shook his head, he was also crying a few tears like Rainbow Dash. The doctor then walked to Rainbow Dash who was sitting on the red chair. Rainbow Dash looked at the doctor, her smile started to form, she hopes the doctors was able to save Pinkie Pie.

The unhappy doctor removed his mask, Rainbow Dash's courage and hope was gone like the wind. She saw the unhappy look on the doctor and the few tears racing down his face.

After what seemed like forever, the doctor could just mutter out what he could muster at the moment, "I'm sorry.. w- we.. did all we could.. Pinkie is still alive.. I do however.. regret to tell you... -"

After a few moments of silence and the doctor crying, he continued, ".. that... due to the complications of the attack or injury..... she will only be alive for a few more minutes, if.. you.. want.. you can say.. goodbye to.. P- Pinkie Pie..."

Rainbow Dash started at the doctor, she then made one of the largest frowny faces she made in her entire life, even larger than when she was mercilessly bullied when she joined the Wonderbolts.. She remembered that she was told by the nurse that the best doctors are trying their best to help Pinkie Pie but failed, these were the top notch doctors, doctors that were rewarded awards for their amazing efforts, not some newbie that just became a doctor. Rainbow Dash then said in an half angry and half sad tone, "How can the best doctors in Ponyville fail to save a pony that was struck with a knife and an axe? THESE ARE LIKE THE MOST EXPERIENCED AND BEST DOCTORS IN PONYVILLE!"

She then said, "They got many awards for their efforts.. I overestimated these doctors..."

After a short silence, more tears race down her eyes, she cried so much that a small stream of tears started to flow from under her and the doctor. The doctor patted his hoof on Rainbow Dash and walked away, then five other doctors walked out of the room with a regretful and sad look on their face.

They were getting ready to go home. Rainbow Dash's eyes were redshot, red like blood, a dozen tears were racing down from her magenta eyes. She ran inside the room and said, "Pinkie.. are you... there?"

Pinkie looked at Rainbow Dash and said, 'H- hey Dashie.." Pinkie Pie was laying in bed, white bandages were around most of her body mostly her torso and legs. Her hair still remained puffy and curly like always

Rainbow Dash walked over and hugged Pinkie Pie, she took a deep breath, getting ready to spend time with Pinkie during her final moments. She said, "Pinkie, I'll see you again.."

After a short silence and a few tears in her eyes, she then said, "I- I.. I lo-... I love you.. y- you.. w- were... like.. t- the greatest friend I-.. I... c- coul.. could.. ev- ever ask for.."

Pinkie Pie then cracked a small smile and said, "Thanks, Dashie.."

Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie hugged again, tears were in both of their eyes, there was silence in the room for a while. Pinkie said, "I- I think I know who attacked me, he did have a golden yellow face, green eyes, purple mane.. wait a minute.."

Rainbow Dash looked at Pinkie Pie then there was a short silence between the both of them, Rainbow Dash then asked, 'What is it?"


Pinkie then replied with a confused tone and with the little energy she had left in her system, "The.. stallion.. w- who.. at- attacked me was my teacher, Mr. Goldenhooves.. I pranked my teachers... a lot when.. I- I was in college.. he hated me and my pranks and even called me the most annoying and the worst pony in.. Equestria.. I set an array of pranks during his wedding anniversary and caused.. him and his wife Mrs. Golden.. hooves.. I think that's her name.. to get divorce.. he knew it was me but I thought it.. would be funny pranking him just like I pranked you and the other citizens.. of Ponyville.. He even begged the headmaster of the Ponyville University to expel me.. he refused since.. my- pranks.. were funny.."

During Pinkie Pie's explanation the machine monitoring her heart beat was making "Beep" "Beep" noises meaning her heart is pumping normally. Rainbow Dash said in a confused tone, "Soo maybe he was the one who attacked you... he wanted to get back at you.." Pinkie Pie then had a small frown look on her face. She said, "I never thought he will try to kill me over some pranks.. my friend from.. col- college, Creme Pie loved my pranks and called me the queen.. of pranks!"

The machine started making beep noises but after the third beep it went, "BEEEEEEEEEEEP" the sound continue for a while, meanwhile Pinkie Pie was placing her hoof on her chest and she was moving back and forth. Rainbow Dash looked at her and said, "Goodbye Pinkie Pie.. I'm sorry.."


Pinkie Pie looked at her friend, death has consumed her... Rainbow Dash and said, "Bye Dashie.." she had a sad look on her face, tears rushed through her eyes. Rainbow Dash stood there, with tears in her eyes, enough to make a river from here to Canterlot. There was a short silence among the room.

After a while, Rainbow Dash whispered softly, "No.. no... Pinkie.. can you hear me?"

She then closed her eyes, her mussels seem to relax, her once puffy and curly hair is now deflated, her look went from a frown to a calm and peaceful look on her face. Rainbow Dash looked at her dead friend, a sad look was on her face.

She then started to pound her hoof where the lampdesk was, she then yelled while tears race down her eyes, "NO NO NO! THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE... THAT DISGRACE TO PONYKIND GOT AWAY WITH KILLING MY FRIEND, PINKIE PIE... HE THINKS HE IS SAFE NOW... WELL HE IS SOOOO WRONG.. I WILL FIND HIM AND TEACH HIM A LESSON, ONE PAINFUL, UNFORGETTABLE LESSON... I AM THE ELEMENT OF LOYALTY AFTERALL, I SHOULD NOT JUST SIT AND LET IT GO...!"


The nurse walked behind her and said to her in a stern tone and an angry look on her face, "Miss Dash, can you stop yelling, you are disturbing the patients, one mare is even giving birth and foal can't stop crying because of your absurd yelling... plus, I already told you the police is looking for the pony behind this act.. calm down.."

Rainbow Dash looked at her angrily and said, "Sorry, I- I guess..." walked away. She walked out of the hospital, she has a goal to avenge Pinkie Pie and to teach one pony a lesson in messing with her and her friends.


She is on a mission, a pony on a mission!