• Published 1st May 2023
  • 282 Views, 3 Comments

Avenge me! - Anonymous15



After the death of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash swore to get revenge on the pony responsible for the crime

  • ...
11
 3
 282

Chapter 6- Prepare

Rainbow Dash walked away, she had the angriest look on her face. She couldn't believe that no only did that stallion killed Pinkie Pie, and lied to her on the face several times, he also assaulted her. She was not only going to get vengeance for her dead friend, but also get vengeance for being unjustifiably attacked.

She then said to herself, "I won't tell the police, they are doing a terrible job of tracking the killer aka Mr. Goldenhoof down.. now I am going to take these into my own hooves. I need to get some things to prepare me for my revenge against Mr. Goldenhoof"

She then yawned and said, "Maybe tomorrow I will start my vengeance, I am sleepy." She pulled out her wings and took off to the sky, the sky was still dark, there weren't many clouds in the sky. After a tiring five minutes, which felt like forever, she found a big, gray, and puffy cloud, lay down on the cloud and dozed off.

Then she woke up before dawn, the sun was entering the sky. Rainbow Dash rose up from her slumber. She has a tired look on her face. She rubbed her eyes with her hooves, she then open her eyes and said in a sleepy tone, "I haven't had a lot of time.. t- to.. sleep.."

She then remembered what happend last night, the death of Pinkie Pie, her meeting Creme Pie, the teacher who slaughtered Pinkie Pie named Mr. Goldenhoof. She then gasp as she remembered what happend and how yesterday she swore she would get vengeance.

She then took off. She then said, "I must serve justice.. Mr. Goldenhoof killed my friend.. Pinkie.."

Rainbow Dash then asked, "Wait, what should I do?" She then got an idea, she will ask Starlight Glimmer or a friend of hers for advice.

She then started to flew at the speed of light, when she was flying, she wants to know what her friends would do in a situation like that. Then after a while, she bumped into Starlight Glimmer, Starlight Glimmer then yelled in an annoyed tone, "Hey, watch where you are going!"

Rainbow Dash then blushed pink out of embarrassment and sheepishly said, "Sorry, also I need to talk to you.."

Starlight Glimmer was shocked to see Rainbow Dash, she was curious on why Rainbow Dash needed to say. She sighed and asked Rainbow Dash, "What would you like to talk about?"

There was a moment of silence, Rainbow Dash's eyes started to leak a few tears. Starlight Glimmer was confused and asked, "Are.. you alright?" Starlight never saw Rainbow Dash cry before, it is such a rare occurrence, you have better chances of finding a four leaf clover than see Rainbow Dash cry. After a while, Rainbow Dash said, "So, I and Pinkie were in the hospital and she was... a- about to.. die... then she told me how she recognized. w- who was attacking her with an axe and a knife.. it turned out to be her college professor.. Mr.... Mr... Golden..hoof... then I met her college friend.. Creme Pie.. and.. I found out he attacked her because.. because.. he hated her pranks and it unintentionally ruined his marriage and then he killed Pinkie!"


Rainbow Dash continued, while a few tears climb down from her eyes, "After a while, I confronted him and after a while he punched me.. in the nose..."

Starlight Glimmer was shocked, she stood their in silence. No words were exchanged for a moment. Rainbow Dash sniffed and cried for a little more. Starlight Glimmer and Rainbow Dash's eyes met for a bit.

Starlight Glimmer then said, "That pony deserves to be punished.."

Rainbow Dash, unable to speak since she has been crying a lot but was able to muster up some words. She spoke, "Y- yes.."

Starlight Glimmer then said, "Well, I would time travel back to before Pinkie was attacked and slaughtered but... I tore up the paper that had that spell also, I don't know where it is... but I will help you get revenge on that cockface.."

Rainbow Dash rushed and hugged Starlight Glimmer tightly. Starlight Glimmer was shocked, she then started blush red. Rainbow Dash also started to blush, it was silent for a while, no words were spoken, Starlight doesn't mind being hugged but Rainbow Dash started to hug her a bit to tightly. Then, Starlight then said, "Ok- okay.. your.. choking.. m- me.."

Rainbow Dash then let go and chuckled to herself and said, "So sorry.. I didn't mean to harm you.."

Starlight Glimmer then wore a stern look on her face and said, "Seriously though, we really need to take care of that Mr. Goldenhoof.. anyway do you know where he lives?"

Rainbow Dash nodded her head and said, "Yes, he lives the ghettos of Eastern Ponyville.. but we should get things that are effective to use to defend ourselves if... he attacks like he did.. to me.."

Starlight Glimmer then asked, "Why can't we use magic?"

Rainbow Dash said, "Well, he can easily repel the spells, and magic isn't really effective or deadly.. he deserves punishment worst than prison... he killed not only my friend but an element of harmony, Pinkie Pie did a good job as fulfilling the element of laughter!"

Starlight Glimmer said, "That is true..."

Rainbow Dash said, "She makes ponies laugh, no matter where she goes even if the ponies were having a bad day! I never saw any pony else do that!"

Starlight Glimmer nodded her head. There was a short silence, the newfound silence was broken when Rainbow Dash then said, "So since he attacked Pinkie with an axe... we can attacked him with an axe.. and knife!"

Starlight Glimmer was a little shocked and confused by this statement. She doesn't think it's okay to hurt someone with an axe just because they attacked your friend with an axe.. She took a deep breath before she asked, "Don't... you think it's a little extreme to... do that.. I mean he committed assault and murder and if we attacked him we will be guilty of break and entering and maybe attempted murder or murder.. depends if he dies or not.. let's just tell the police... they know how to handle stuff like this!" she wants to do the same thing that Mr. Goldenhoof did to Pinkie. She isn't going to back down. She is a daredevil and a very strong pony.

Rainbow Dash didn't like that answer and whined, "That is what the nurse said, the police still haven't found him.. if we just rely on the police, it would be like a forever game of Hide and Seek, but the hider or in this case the offender wins!"

Starlight Glimmer then said, "Sorry but I am not going to harm anypony... but I will tell the police about him and where he lives.. but no more.. got it?"

Rainbow Dash sighed a defeated sigh she then said in a sad tone, "Okay.. fine.." she wasn't happy that


She then flew away, she was angry that she didn't get to do things her way, she was a daredevil an risk taker, she saved those seniors from dying, she saved a little filly from being forever stuck in a well. She isn't going to back down because her friend doesn't want to. She then groaned and said, "If you want something done right, you got to do it yourself."

She then flies home, she opens the door and enters her cloud mansion, it is made of strong, white, but puffy clouds, the sky is still has a blue hue. She saw an axe by her door, in between the door and her big, 24 inch TV. She grabs it and said, "Time to strike!"

She then walked away and the door became closed. And while of this was happening, Tank, Rainbow Dash's pet was sleeping in his glass tank. He was sleeping peacefully, he never thought his owner, Rainbow Dash was about to do something horrific. He has a wide smile on his face, his eyes are closed like a door.