• Published 1st May 2023
  • 282 Views, 3 Comments

Avenge me! - Anonymous15



After the death of Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash swore to get revenge on the pony responsible for the crime

  • ...
11
 3
 282

Chapter 5- Confrontation

After what seemed like years, Rainbow Dash heard footsteps from inside the house, she then saw the light turn on from the living room, then after a long moment, Mr. Goldenhoof opened the door and said, "Hello, what do you want?"

Rainbow Dash took a deep breath and yelled, "YOU!"


Mr. Goldenhoof raised an eyebrow and said, "What?"

Rainbow Dash responded in a angry tone, "YOU.. YOU KILLED MY FRIEND, PINKIE PIE!"


Mr. Goldenhoof was dumbfounded and started to sweat then she said, "What? me, never... I would never lay a hoof on Pinkie, she was my favorite student.." which was a lie of course. Rainbow Dash didn't buy it and was even more angry that anypony dared to lie to her.


Rainbow Dash hoof-palmed and said, "Pinkie Pie died, when she was attacked she saw the face of the attacker, she said the attacker had a golden face, green eyes, and even a purple mane, you fit the description.."

She then took a deep breath and said, "Also, Mr. smartypants... her and Creme Pie, HER COLLEGE FRIEND said that you hated her, and her pranks and even begged the headmaster to expel Pinkie..."

Mr. Goldenhoof then started to sweat more and more, Rainbow Dash could tell he is sweating and knew that he is nervous. Mr. Goldenhoof knew that now there is no way he can get out of this, he has been caught, red-hoofed. He then said, "Maybe that was my twin!"

Rainbow Dash said, "You are the only pony in Equestria... with those descriptions, nopony else!"

Mr. Goldenhoof said, "Well, it's not me.. good night to you, miss.."

Rainbow Dash then said, "It's you.. Pinkie will never lie to me, you are the only pony with those descriptions, also they describe that after Pinkie Pie set a series of pranks during your wedding anniversary.. you were mad at her so maybe you killed her so you can get back at her.."

Mr. Goldenhoof said, "Well, she should have not set those pranks! I love my ex-wife, she was my high school sweetheart, we love each other and were inseparable, we got married and on that day, my wife through I set those pranks to humiliate her and to troll her.. she divorced me.. THE LOVE OF MY LIFE, DIVORCED ME.. I LOVED HER WITH ALL MY HEART AND EVEN BOUGHT HER EXPENSIVE SHIT.. Pinkie ruined my life.."

Rainbow Dash gave him a cold glare and said after a short moment of silence, "So, you killed her?"

Mr. Goldenhoof said, "No, i would never kill her.."

Rainbow Dash slapped Mr. Goldenhoof and said, "Oh really, you were going on a rant about how Pinkie ruined your life and you denied killing her.. Creme Pie and Pinkie told me you were their teacher and how much of a monster you were!"

Mr. Goldenhoof said, "So, they didn't see me do it.."

"Pinkie literally told me what the killer looked like, you fit the description that was given.." Rainbow Dash said, scolding the lying stallion.

Rainbow Dash then yelled, "I LOST MY FUCKING FRIEND BECAUSE OF YOU!"

Mr. Goldenhoof yelled back, "I DID NOTHING WRONG!"

Rainbow Dash said, "YOU WILL LEARN A PAINFUL LESSON, ONE DAY!"

Mr. Goldenhoof yelled, "GO POUND SAND!"

Rainbow Dash replied in a stern tone, "I don't know what that means, but I am offended by it.."

Mr. Goldenhoof punched Rainbow Dash in the nose and slammed the door in the speed of sound, then locking it, some blood was jumped from her nose after the attack. She had an angry look on her face, she is taking time to process what happend. On the ground there was a small droplets of blood on the ground. She was stunned, only for a moment. She then said, "Now, this is PERSONAL!"