• Published 20th Nov 2022
  • 7,045 Views, 765 Comments

Summoning Equestria: Arrival - NicieLunar



Equestria and the Crystal Empire were teleported to Earth, how will they survive?

  • ...
57
 765
 7,045

They're all gone!

Author's notes : Some people say that my story is the same as the alternate conversion bureau, I would say, NO, my story won't have humans forcibly turned into ponies, Celestia isn't some kind of crazy Xenophobe.
My story is about Political, Economic, Cultural, and Religious effect from Equestria and Crystal Empire being transported to earth, I will also do a chapter about their respective perspectives and some individual stories.
Slight changes in Lore : Equestria's navy will only consist of a few fleets of Airship, they have a few seacrafts, but that's only for maritime patrol, because I want them to build a modern military from scratch.

=/// Canterlot \\\=

Celestia was walking in the castle hall, she was still thinking about the mysterious signal that was intercepted by the military,
also, the fact that the entire neighboring country except for the Crystal Empire suddenly went silent, and suddenly a mysterious signal in a foreign language that she completely didn't recognize made her very worried.

She had to act fast, and one of them was trying to understand this foreign language and find out what was really going on, she needed somepony who could quickly understand and digest information and knowledge very quickly.

But unfortunately, she will be very busy working on keeping Equestria's economy intact, so she will need somepony else to do it.

'Hmm, who will it be? Celestia thoughts.

'Of course Twilight, she sure can do it quickly and maybe she can be a good Equestrian translator for whatever country or kingdom that speaks that language.' Tia thoughts.

And with a spark, Celestia prayed over the paper and Quill and then started writing a message for Twilight.

Dearest Twilight

I need your help with something important, if you already know this morning there was a flash of white light which we call, 'Whiteouts', and after utu suddenly communication and contact with all the neighboring countries except for the Crystal Empire.

The thing I need your help with is what happened after we Equestria lost communication, the military intercepted an unknown signal, this unknown signal is using a language that I never heard before, even its tongue sounds completely alien and different from other creatures we have ever encounter in this world.

I want you or maybe Starlight to come and try to understand this foreign language because Equestria needs to know what's really going on.

About when, I need you to come as soon as possible because we need to act quickly and figure this out as soon as possible.

From Princess Celestia

After finishing writing a message for Twilight, a spark occurred and Princess Celestia sent her letter to Princess Twilight Sparkle.

=///Twilight Castle \\\=

Twilight was reading a book on her desk, she was reading a book about divination and future scenarios that were predicted by wizards many centuries ago. Everything could have been until a letter suddenly spawned in front of her face and fell on the floor.

She immediately recognized it as a message from Princess Celestia, she started reading it and scrutinized every word written because the content inside was unbelievable.

She felt confusion, excitement, and a little bit of nervousness after reading the letter.

She started to call her number 1 assistant.

"SPIKE!" Twilight said

"Yes, Twilight?" Spike said

"Can you call Starlight? tell her that apparently, Princess Celestia needs my help in a very important matter, she said it was related to the flash of light we experienced this morning."

"Of course Twilight, I will call her." Spike said

Spike immediately ran out of the room and looked for Starlight, and a few minutes later Starlight came and entered the room.

"Do you call me, Twilight ?" Starlight said

Yes, this is about the white flash incident that we had this morning, Princess says this is not only experienced in Ponyville but in Canterlot as well and possibly throughout Equestria." Twilight said

"Wait..,Really?, What happened?" Starlight said

" She says she doesn't know, they called it 'Whiteouts', after this incident all communication and contact with other Nation/kingdoms except the crystal empire was cut off and gone silent." Twilight said

"w-what?" Starlight said

"After that a mysterious signal was intercepted by military radio communications, they said they couldn't understand what this signal meant because it was using a language they had never heard of before, and also the tongue was completely foreign to Celestia " Twilight said

"So... She wants us to try to translate this language?" Starlight said

"Yes, she said we should do it as soon as possible, will go to Canterlot tomorrow morning, so we have to get ready and pack the items that will be needed" Twilight said

"Of course Twilight, I'll pack any books you might need." Starlight said

"Oh, and don't forget to tell the girls that I can't go to Pinkie's party or hangouts with them, because I have to go to Canterlot." Twilight said

"As you wish Twilight." Starlight said

Starlight left the room, then Twilight leaned back in her seat and started thinking, the flash of light that blinded people across the country was strange enough, and now communication and contact with other countries have been cut off and replaced with unknown signals in foreign languages ​​that have never been heard before, making today the weirdest day ever this month.

Twilight looked at the clock, it was soon afternoon, she started to get off her seat and started to go to her room, she had to get ready to pack her things away tomorrow morning.

=/// Naval base San Diego \\\=

Admiral Jordy Wilson is sitting in his office where he is reading files on the preparations for the operation he will be carrying out, he will soon be leading the Carrier Strike group, and he could see in his window one of the American Aircraft Carriers USS Theodore Roosevelt is docking at the port and getting ready to travel to a continent that suddenly appeared in the middle of the pacific ocean.

He still remembers nearly 30 years ago he and his family watched a movie about aliens coming to earth and trying to annihilate humanity. Where a giant spaceship comes from outer space and starts destroying cities on earth and then the main character saves the day. He never expected that an alien would suddenly appear along with the giant continent in the American backyard. And the most extraordinary thing is that he will be the person who will lead the first contact mission.

The reaction of the entire world upon learning of the sudden appearance of a new continent in the Pacific was one of shock and awe, and they were even more dumbfounded when satellite photos began to show signs of alien civilization on the continent.

This is the greatest Discovery for mankind and Jordy is ready to have his name immortalized in history.

He kept reading the files until someone came inside his office.

"Admiral Jordy"

"Oh, Captain Brian, how are our preparations for the operation?" Admiral said.

"Our preparations for the operation Contact Eagle are complete, ammunition, food, and fuel are full, and the crew is ready to begin the operation sir," Captain Brian said

Good, tell them we're leaving at 4:30 pm, Admiral said happily.

"Erggh,..Admiral?" Brian said

"yes?" Admiral said

"In your opinion, the choice to deploy the Carrier Strike group in the first contact operation is wise?" Captain Brian said

"I understand your concern captain, but top brass don't want to take a chance, and besides from the satellite photos show that they didn't actually come here to invade" Admiral said

"Wait, really?" Captain Brian said

"Yes, take a look at this." Admiral said

The admiral shows satellite photos of Baltimare, and Fillydelphia, Feathersjaya, the captain looks interested in the photo, in the photo there is a city that looks peaceful and looks very beautiful.

Especially Featherjaya, it is one of the biggest cloud cities in Equestria, built on top of the mountain ranges in the southern part of Equestria, this allows non-pegasus to live there too.

"I know what you're thinking Captain, and to be honest, I was also really impressed seeing them build their city on a cloud, and the reason why I think it's absolutely impossible that this is an attempted invasion is because if they come to attack they must have an invasion force ready to attack, And according to intelligence there's no sort of invasion fleet in store to attack us." Admiral said

"So then what is the reason that made them come to Earth?" Captain Brian said

"It's something we still don't know for now, if they wanted to attack they would definitely do it in the first hours since they came to earth, but until now there have been no attempts to attack at all." Admiral said

"That's a very well-thought process, Admiral, I hope that the first contact between humans and aliens will go smoothly and bring good to mankind." Captain Brian said

"Thank you for the compliment, captain, and if you'll excuse me I'll go to my private compartment, and tell Deputy Admiral Alex Collins that I will want to meet him at the ship bridge." Admiral said

"Of course Admiral." Captain Brian said

Captain Brian then saluted Admiral Jordy and left the room.

They don't really know how the first contact operation will go, only history can tell.

=/// Canterlot \\\=

It was 5:30 pm, Celestia was on top of the castle tower and had a beautiful view of the capital city, soon it was time for Celestia to lower the sun and Luna to raise the moon.

Even though she has lived for 2 millennia the scenery never gets old, Celestia was there sitting and while taking a deep breath of fresh air, she had been busy since this afternoon dealing with the problems that had occurred since this morning, which somehow went from bad to worse.

A few minutes later she heard hoof steps behind her, she looked behind her and saw his sister walking towards her.

"Apparently you're here sister, I thought you'd be somewhere else, this place is indeed a very perfect location to relax your mind." Luna said

"It's been a very tiring day Lulu," Tia said

"Apart from trying to manage the work of implementing a quick policy to deal with the loss of communication and contact caused by 'Whiteouts', and trying to find the origin and meaning of the mysterious oil that General Crimson showed earlier this afternoon, what made you so tired?"

"All these things get worse, somehow the ponies who were traveling or living outside of Equestria suddenly got teleported back here, it happened right at the time of 'Whiteouts', they said they remembered nothing but a flash of light blinding them before they found themselves back in the country." Tia said

"w-what?, All of them?, b-but how? Luna said

Previously there were 7 million ponies that were outside of Equestria and scattered in various countries/kingdoms around the world, they're there for various reasons, ranging from tourism to other businesses.

"I don't know Luna, the report is really overwhelming, I have to do a Nationwide lockdown and wait until we manage to figure out what really happened," Tia said

"This was really strange, for millions of ponies to suddenly be teleported in an instant it was really worrying, even Discord will take a few hours preparation to teleport that many individuals," Luna said

"This is why today has been really tiring, and also tomorrow I have to go to Fillydelphia, the military there said that they detected some kind of unknown flying object to be flying very high in the sky, far from the normal range of the Pegasus, so I have to try to go there and identify what the object is." Tia said

Equestria have access to a technology they call the Magidar detector, this tool can detect specific objects or living organisms with great accuracy.

Unlike the Radar used by the Minotaur Confederation, the Magidar Detector is capable of switching modes for detecting specific objects without being disturbed by the weather or terrain, as it emits waves of magical energy and not high-power signals like normal radar does.

"So I'd like you to take up my position temporarily in the tomorrow morning?, and have sent Twilight a letter to come to Canterlot and try to translate any foreign language we find." Tia said

"Oh, of course, Tia, we can take your morning position for a while and maybe Twilight to start her work on translating the language." Luna said

"Thank you, Luna, I know I can always count on you, anyway, it's time for us to do our duty special duty." Tia said

The two Alicorn sisters began to perform the duties they had been doing for 2,000 years, it had basically become a part of their lives.

But something is wrong.

"ERGGHH..." Tia said

"What's wrong sister?" Luna said

"The sun... IT..DOSEN'T.,WANT,, TO ,MOVE.." Tia said

"What do you mean the sun won't move?, you've been doing this for your whole life, let me try to-.." Luna said

"NO, ..IT'S OK,.. I THINK... I KNOW,, WHAT TO DO..." Tia said

Celestia also began to channel a HUGE amount of energy into her horns, her eyes began to glow white, and Luna had to cover her eyes because of the glare.

the sun began to descend to the horizon and night came, Luna began to raise her moon.

After finishing, the light from Celestia's horns disappeared and her eyes started to return to normal, she panted heavily and was sweating profusely, never in his life had he expended so much energy at once, he would have collapsed to the floor from exhaustion, luckily Luna was there to catch her body before it hit the floor.

"Sister!, are you all right?" Luna said

"y-y-yes, I'm fine." Tia said

What happened?, I don't understand why you have such trouble moving the sun, you have already done it for thousands of years." Luna said

I don't know Luna, the sun won't move gently as usual, I have to force it to move and als-.." Tia said

"Ssshhhh, its ok Tia, you have done enough for today, let's go to your chamber and have some rest, you seem to be consuming most of your energy today" Luna said

The two Alicorn sisters entered back to the castle, went to Celestia's chambers, and took a rest for the day, they are not aware of what they have done to the solar system, but what is certain is that the sun is no longer the center of the solar system anymore.