• Published 20th Nov 2022
  • 7,060 Views, 765 Comments

Summoning Equestria: Arrival - NicieLunar



Equestria and the Crystal Empire were teleported to Earth, how will they survive?

  • ...
57
 765
 7,060

Exodus part 1

Author's Note:

Good day Comrades, my user is Escalator and I am the editor of this story, since Flowbux had been busy with his life I decided to fill in, until then as an appreciation of being a part of the editor group have a map I spent a entire Day on making, which is canon to this story, although some changes were made with the original land mass of Equestria (Or I guess to us humans, Ekuseru) but with that said, happy reading!

=/// ?????

"Are you sure the Hegemony calls for this?"

"All in the name of order."

"...I..."

"You know what must be done."

"...Understood, it has been a pleasure working with you sir."

Footsteps can be heard, followed by a mutter.

"Long live the Hegemony."


=///Excerpt from Central Texas Broadcasting Channel,
Dated Oct. 11, 2029, 10:00 am PST.\\\=

π„ž Let's be xenophobic, it's really in this year! π„ž

π„ž Let's find a nasty, pastel colored, ugly alien pony to fear

There's no more cutesy stories 'bout E.T. phoning home π„ž

π„ž Let's learn to love our neighbors
Like the Christians learned in Rome! π„ž

π„ž We know we ought to hate 'em; they're different, you see 𝄒

π„ž We've seen they're mean and ugly on movies and TV 𝄒
π„ž The folks that ought to know have told us how it's got to be π„ž

π„ž The gospel truth is found in scenes from Alien and V π„ž

π„ž Let's wipe out any lifeform that seems to be a threat 𝄒
We'll serve 'em up a genocide they never will forget! π„ž

π„ž 'Cause if we miss a couple, they'll breed a couple more 𝄒
And soon we'll all be hating twice as many as before! π„ž

π„ž You see aliens can never be as good as humankind π„ž

π„ž A more delightful race than us you'll never ever find! 𝄒
π„ž So step aside you pastel ponies, we're ready for your worst! π„ž

π„ž We know you want to beat us! enslave us and defeat us!! 𝄒
π„ž Oppress us and browbeat us, unless we get you first!!! 𝄒

𝄑


=///Geneighva, Sweetzrland province, Dated Oct. 11, 2029, 10:10 am PST \\\=

In the northwestern part of the Ekuseru continent, there is a small, peaceful city, the city has no economic or strategic importance, it's just a city that happens to be located near the Rhoneigh River.

The thing that makes this city different from other cities in Equestria is that this city and the entire Sweetzland Province are neutral areas and are the center of international politics and also the home of the League of Nations headquarters.

More than three hundred creatures of various species lived in the city and the surrounding area during the end of the century for work and various international economic and political activities.

Unfortunately for the city's residents (specifically non-ponies), everything turns into crashing down harder than a Kobe Bryant helicopter.

=///Pan-Griffonia Empire Embassy, 1200 hours\\\=

Ambassador Alfort Hammer is sprinting across the embassy hallway while carrying a large stack of documents in his claws, he was very careful in carrying it because what was in the document would determine the fate of millions of people, not only Griffons but also dozens of other species that are unfortunately trapped on...Earth.


(Isn't he a bit familiar?)

The name of the planet is strange, it sounds like another word for "Dirt" but Alfort wouldn't complain, at least the name of the planet is not based on the name of the most populous species. (The name 'Equus' comes from the word 'Equine' or Horse.)

Anyway as he started walking towards the embassy hall one of the security staff members approached him.

" Mr. Ambassador, all sensitive data stored in the Embassy has been packed and transported to a safe place on the evacuation airship."

The Ambassador breathed in relief, they didn't want their country's secrets and sensitive data to fall into the hoofs of the Equestria government, because it was impossible for them to handle the political fallout that would occur if these secret documents were leaked to the public.

"Good, tell the GI'O director, to burn anything that can't be carried, I don't want to leave even a trace left for RBI to get their hoofs on."

"Yes sir." The griffon and rushed off to inform the director.

Alfort then continued his journey, he went to his study and put all the important documents he would need into his suitcase, and took the last sip of his coffee before going to the basement.

When he arrived in front of the gate of his country's embassy, ​​he could see that the front porch of the embassy was filled with discarded papers and other items that had been thrown out of the embassy's windows.

Things only got worse when he was outside the courtyard of the building, all the non-pony residents in the city went full MAD-MAX while social order collapsed and the Equestrian military announced a lockdown order for the entire country, everypony, everygriffon, everyminotaur, everykirin, everycentaur, everyzebra, everybear, everypenguin is basically on their own.

In the first second when Princess Celestia announced what happened over the radio a few days ago regarding the 'Whiteouts,' all creatures fell into a state of shock, fear, and hysteria after realizing that the entire Ekuseru continent was suddenly stranded in an Alien world and they are now unable to contact their home country for help, they are basically trapped.

Things got even worse when a group of dragons from the United Clans of Dragonia decided to make a fool out of themselves by attacking their biggest city in Equestria, Manehatten, news of the attack spread like wild fire throughout Equestria, and thanks to the efforts of news stations such as ENN and FEXNEWS in spreading misinformation the levels of xenophobia skyrocket to the point where the number of cases of violence against non-ponies is higher than the Burj Khaliva.

What is now remembered as the "Manehattan incident" subsequently changed the behavior of Equestrian government towards all non-ponies drastically, because only a few hours after the incident dozens of EAF soldiers surrounded and then stormed the UCD embassy building and detained all the dragons inside, the self-proclaimed Princess of defense then announced a detention order against all UDC citizens in Equestria and relocated them all to "Family-Friendly Camps" in Germaneigh.

Anyway, after twenty minutes of walking from his base, Alfort finally arrived at his destination, namely the headquarters building for the League of Nations, by the time he got inside he could see all his staff members also running here and there in panic, just like what was happening throughout the city.

When he arrived at the front door of the conference room he was greeted by a kirin with a blue coat and snow white hair who was wearing a dress similar to ancient Chinese traditional clothing, the kirin faced Alfort and shouted.

"You're late..." said by the Kirin

"Sorry, it's just a very exhausting day." Alfort answerd

The kirin's name is Night Frost, she is the Empire of Kiria's representative to the League of Nations.

Night Frost just rolls her eyes, he says it like he is the only one who has to suffer from this mess, but that doesn't matter now, the important thing now is the object that Alfort is currently carrying because it contains the key to third hope and salvation.

"Did you bring the documents?" Night Frost asked

It took Alfort a few seconds to understand what he meant, he lifted the suitcase he was holding and proudly showed it to the female kirin.

"Yes, all the intelligence data we need to end Equestria's political monopoly and guide us to the path for our nations and species."

The Kirin nodded in relive, finally, after almost two weeks of chaos, confusion, and desperation they finally found a glimpse of hope.

"That's great, I spend all of my political leverage just to make everyone agree to attend this conference, you better not screw up!"

Albert nodded and he then walked towards the door of the conference room, as he opened the door he found the entire room in a state of uproar and chaos, with dozens of representatives from dozens of countries and species such as Zebra, Donkey, Centaurs, Camels, Yetis, and Kiwis shouted and pointed fingers at each other while continuously throwing objects that they could reach.

Before Alfort can say anything to everyone in the room to calm down he is greeted by a pair of shoes... Wait, shoes?

A pair of large shoes made of synthetic rubber hit Alfort in the face, causing him to fall to the building's tiled floor, before he even recovered another shoe hit him again and this time it was bigger than before, from the looks of it it's made for Yeti foot. Night Frost meanwhile could only stare in shock at such an uncivilized attack against her Griffon colleague.

"What in the name of Concord is goi-" She had no chance to finish her sentences as several other objects such as shoes, books, and vases flew towards her face.

Lucky for Night Frost she managed to timely activate her magic and cast an energy shield spell in front of her which stopped all the items from hitting her face.

"What the buck are you thinking? are you all mad? Attacks on foreign delegations are a violation of international law!" The kirin shouted

"Pfftt..! Really now!? Like all of that is matter right now."

Night Frost turned towards the origin of the sound and found a Minotaur standing right next to her left, his name was Iron Florelis, and he is an 8-foot-tall Minotaur with black fur and gray horns, he was the representative of the Republic of Asteron and what remains of the Minotaur race.

"Wha-..of course it was matter! it's the founding block of the international community which was signed by all countries in Equ-"

"Which sadly no longer exists..." Floralis said coldly

The room suddenly went silent, for several seconds, no one in the room dared to speak at all until the representative of the Giraffe Kingdom decided to start yapping.

"Ehh actually, technically our country still exists, yes, we lost our homeland but we still have control over the land around our embassy and also our-"

"The land that is about to be confiscated by that bastard and her self-proclaimed title as princess of 'defense' just like she did to the Dragonians Embassy!!!"

The conference room once again went silent again, but this time no one dared to answer back, this is because no matter how hard they tried to keep the facade of denying it, what Minatour said was true.

*Cough* "That's why *Cough* I ask Night Frost to bring all your shitty ass here to improve our shitty situation and allow us an opportunity to not only rebuild but also thrive in this new world."

Everyone in the room turned their gazes towards Alfort who was still trying to recover and stand up after being thrown with a shoe right in his face.

"Oh really? How are you gonna do that chicken guy? Harvesting the power from the Magic of friendship and hoping Celestia will donate us some land?" Everybody in the room cringed at that prospect.

This made Alfort grit his teeth, the Alicorns (especially Celestia) are the most hated beings in Griffondkind's history, all of the problems their civilization suffered were directly or indirectly caused by her.

"Don't mention her name! I would rather be dead than to beg desperately for mercy in front of her!"

"So what is your plan then huh? Hopefully, it's not gonna be a disaster like 0422 special military operation?" Floralis said mockingly

"You son of a bitc-..

"ALGRIHT STOP!!! Night Frost interjects to prevent the two of them from fighting each other and creating even more political incidents.

"I know you are all angry and upset about what happened, but just because we lost our home country doesn't give us a reason to start to fight with each other, sit down and talk about it like proper civilized people should!"

...

...

"You made yourself sound like an Equestrian." Said by Zebra representative

"DON'T YOU DARE COMPARE ME WITH THEM YOU DISCOUNTED HORSE! My species is more different than theirs!" Night Frost said calmly after a brief shout to the Zebrican.

"Whatever... But you're kind of right, so fine then, let's sit down like 'civilized' creatures and hear what chickens have to say."

All species in the room nodded and began to sit back in their respective seats because the real political talk is about to begin, the ones that would determine the fate of their species' future.

=///Fifteen minutes later\\\=

After the chaotic order, everyone in the room sat down in their respective places and prepared to discuss peacefully.

Ambassador Alfort began to open his suitcase which contained several important documents and then placed it on the table for everyone to see.

"What is it?" Floralis asked

"My plants on how we can survive and rebuild in this new world." Alfort answered

Alfort took one of the documents and started reading it.

"Two weeks ago, precisely on December 7 2007 at 8 pm local time, suddenly all flash of light engulfed the entire Ekuseru continent and mysteriously brought the two countries of Equestria and the Crystal Empire to a new worl-"

*Slamp* Yeti represents slam the table.

"Cut the crap dude! we all already know that, just tell us about your plan on how we can survive this mess before those ponies begin to send our people to those re-education camps!"

Everyone in the room was taken aback by that statement, because a few days ago, Equestria suddenly announced the existence of the 6th Alicorn, not long after, suddenly there was a mass arrest of changeling infiltrators throughout Equestria and the Crystal Empire.

They don't know how they did it but what they worry about is what happens to the changeling prisoners after they are caught, because from rumors they heard Equestria sent them to a facility for 're-education' where they were subject to murder, beatings, extrajudicial punishment, brutal treatment, slavery, medical experiments, starvation ratios, poor medical treatment, cannibalism, and even necrophilia.

Everyone in that room who was constantly being overburdened with their positions as representatives of their respective countries of origin originally brushed said rumors without a second thought, believing it to be little more than hollow threats made to maintain stability, similar to the way a mother would tell stories of boogeyman to get their children to behave, or blatant character assassination spoken from disgruntled ex-nobel to turn the public opinion against the new Alicorn princess.

To their horror, the rumors were true, EVERY. LAST. ONE. OF. THEM.

They had only learned the truth recently, thanks to valiant efforts made by agents from GI'O (Griffonian Intelligence Organization) who managed to infiltrate a number of these 're-education' camps and steal their prison archives, they even managed to free several land changelings who were in that place.

The level of abuse and pain the Changelings have to suffer can make even Jeffrey Edward Epstein cringing.

Meanwhile, everyone in the room began to panic as fears and paranoia began to take over their minds.

"Calm your heads down people! I know it was very unexpected for ponies to do something like...this, but as Floralis said before, it's only a matter of time for Equestrians to knock on our embassy door and arrest our remaining citizens, but I know a way out of this." Alfort said to everyone.

"What do you propose then?" The Yeti asked

"I proposed an evacuation plan, Operation Exodus, basically, we pack all of our things and get out of this country as fast as possible."

...

...

...

"What the Frak?"

"Are you crazy?"

"How?"

"Are you mad?"

"How can we do that?"

"What a mad lad."

"SHUT UP, SHUT UP!! I know this is a bit crazy but it's the only option we have, if we stay here the Equestrians will definitely imprison us in these camps!"

"Even so, where are we supposed to go? are you gonna expect us to blindly sail into the sea?"

"No, of course not, that's why I'm gonna show y'all this thing."

"A few days ago I managed to send agents to Manhattan to inflate the scientific Equestrians team responsible for first contact with this native world, they managed to retrieve some sensitive information and items that would be critical for us in navigating this world."

Everyone in the room looked amazed and even more amazed by the map, why? because the map looks really high quality, and really detailed, showing the positions of continents, cities, mountains, and rivers in detail that would have been impossible for mapmakers from their home countries to reproduce, high-quality maps like this were usually placed only for military and political purposes

The fact that GI'O was able to successfully obtain something like this from civilian scientists is truly impressive and baffling.

"This world is really big, it has more than five major land masses, from east to west, and the largest continent here is almost twice the size of the continent of Griffonia behind on Equus."

All the creatures in the room could only be stunned in astonishment, such a huge continent would be a paradise for any species that managed to lay claim to it.

It's not just how much space for living and giving birth can be provided, the continent would surely be filled with millions of hectares of fertile, resource-rich land capable of turning the poorest country into the richest country in the world. (Except Africa)

In fact, this is how Equestria became truly prosperous and rich, they control one of the largest land masses in the world which is truly fertile and rich in natural resources.

"Even so, this world is only inhabited by one sentient species, from the information their intelligence agents call themselves 'Humans', they have no concept or knowledge of how to access active or even passive magic, they are also weaker and have an inferior body structure compared us."

Alfort then placed several photo clips containing human images on the conference table, all the species in the room simultaneously tried to look at the photo with curious expressions and wanted to know how this new species looked.
Everyone except Centaur and Minotaur, where they look at photos of humans with disgust, the humans in the photos look like weird mockeries of their own species.

To them, this pathetic-looking ape looks really malnourished and weak compared to their species.

"Then what idea do you have huh? Is we will shamefully go to them and beg them to give us their land?"

"Of course not morons, as I said before they don't have the ability or knowledge of how to use even the weakest basic magic, this makes them easy prey for our troops to attack-"

*Slamp*

"Are you telling me that all this time you brought us all to this conference room just to listen to your crazy plans to invade and conquer this new world? Are you ?" Hipporifian Princess Skystar said loudly.

All the species in the room began to whisper among each other about whether continuing to listen to Alfort's plan was a good or bad idea.

Alfort meanwhile was really furious, couldn't they see the golden opportunity he presented?? he would not relent and let this opportunity of a lifetime slip from his claws.

"This is for the greater good! Our species is dying and we will all be doomed if we stay here too long, our people need land, resources, slav-...cheap labor to survive! Besides, look at the bright side, we can teach them magic and tutor them on how to become proper civilized beings because if the information my agent sent is correct, this species is truly barbaric and warmongering! they split their own species into dozens and even hundreds of different factions and kingdoms that were constantly at war with each other for resources and territory!"

Everyone in the room gasped in horror, they were familiar with the concept where the same species decided to differentiate themselves into different clans and kingdoms, in fact, all other species on Equus experience this, but this concept is now considered outdated, backward, and even barbaric because in the current era all the species in Equus have united into a legitimate country based on their respective species.

"B-but... there is gotta be a different way! we can't just conquer the new species we just discovered!"

"There is no other way!, follow my plan or you will stay here to be captured by the Equestrians!."

The Hippogrifian Princess could only stand there in astonishment and outrage as all the other species in the room began to nod in agreement with Alfort's argument, especially Ambassadors from Macawia and Centuria, for them this is an extraordinary opportunity to gain something new to them is free real estate.

"Sorry, but can I have a question?" Yayakistan ambassador asked

"Yes?"

"If we agree and join in your plan, can you explain how we will do it? We don't have weapons, supplies, or even transportation for us to use to invade and conquer them. yeah, these humans are indeed weak and backward, but we still need a fully equipped army to keep them subjugated."

Alfort was evilly grinded, he knew exactly where they could find the material they needed for their quest to conquer them, Besides, the ponies won't mind if they borrowed some of their toys.

"Don't worry, I know perfectly well where we can get everything we need." Alfort said with cringe villainous grins


=///Macintosh Mountain, 2200 hours, central Equestria\\\=

it's a peaceful night in central Equestria, the stars are shining, the animals are sleeping, and the earth's moon is brightly illuminating the Ekuseru night sky with all of its glory, but unfortunately, this will not last long as several creatures of various species quietly walk through the forest towards one of the Equestrians Military supply depots.

'Why?' someone may ask, well because if you intend to invade and subjugate a new species that lives thousands of kilometers away you will sometimes need something like a weapon, food supplies, and other necessary things that will be critical in any military campaign.

Previously, all of the native species on Equus were individually able to supply their citizens with all of these critical resources by importing them from their respective countries of origin.

But because they were now cut off from contact with their home country, the League of Nations species needed an alternative source to obtain all the goods they needed to conquer the earth and its 'primitive' inhabitants.

That's what Raggedy Randy and one hundred and twenty special forces of various species will do, they received assignments from their respective bases to cooperate in a mission which was humorously named Operation "Permanent Borrow " where they will basically try to attack military supply bases to loot and steal the weapons and supplies they need before fleeing Ekuseru continent.

They weren't the only group undertaking this mission, dozens of similar groups executed the same operation throughout Equestria and even in the Crystal Empire.

"For a base that is supposed to house thousands of weapons units and tens of tons of food supplies, this place is truly under-defended." A Griffon named Raggedy Randy said

"Yeah, I only managed to spot eight guards at the front gate and watch tower, do you think there will be more inside the building?" his friend Chuck said


(I'm a bit lazy looking for original characters lately)

"Doubt it, those ponies are really naive in all aspects including the military, I'm willing to bet there will only be two or three guards on duty at the armory."

While the two of them were talking and talking, one of the radio griffins on their team informed the commander that they had orders from HQ to gather and debrief their mission before launching the operation in unison.

"Alright everyone listens up, we finally get orders from HQ to begin operations, we will split up into three groups, group A will attack the front gate and distract the guards, and then groups B and C will sneak through the forest to the east and west of the base, group B will prioritize transporting weapons and meanwhile group C will be tasked with transporting food supplies, are there any questions??"

...

...

"I think that means no, Raggedy you will lead the answer with group B, and Chuck you will be in charge of group C, is that understood?"

"YES SIR." Everyone said in unison

"Good, don't consider this mission trivial, the future of our species depends on the success of this operation so don't let anyone fail, now let's move!"

"It's Chuck time!"

Raggedy and his colleagues immediately followed their commander's orders and immediately stealthily maneuvered towards the eastern part of the base, but while they were there they were blocked by a cement wall that encircled the entire base.

"Holy Spirit, we need something big and heavy to penetrate walls this thick." One of Zebra's special forces said

Raggedy started to put his claws on his cheeks, he thought about how he could find something/someone who could destroy this wall because from what he remembered, Equestrian cement was always enchanted so that ordinary tools wouldn't be able to easily penetrate it, until a stroke of genius suddenly appeared in his head.

Raggedy then looked back at the team he was currently leading and looked for a specific species that would be perfect for this task.

"You!" Raggedy said while pointing his claw toward the nearest Yaks.

"Me?" the Yak asked

"Yes, you Yakistan guy, I need you to use your punching power to break through this wall."

"I have a name you know?"

"Whatever, but can you do it?"

"Hmm, maybe... let me try."

The Yak began to back off to gain momentum and prepare his ramming position, he focused his magic energy on the front of his skull to stiffen his head so that he could penetrate the wall without suffering any injuries at all.

After a few seconds of getting ready the Yak launched itself toward the wall, with a heavy blow the Yaks broke through the walls of the base and left a large hole in the middle, everyone on the team began to cheer at this extraordinary sight, but instead of stopping the Yak continued dashing towards the next wall and produced the same result, wall after wall without any stopping, he continued to penetrate deeper and deeper into the base.

Raggedy then grinned happily, he began to order the troops in his team to enter and pass through the hole into the base, Now what they need to do is navigate to the Arsenal room.

=///Meanwhile, in the armory room\\\=

In the armory room of Equestria's military supply depot, there are three ponies, two of them are stallions and one is a mare, the three of them are close friends, they have known each other since they were in kindergarten, their friendship has strengthened since they started joining the military together and got relatively easy jobs.

Even though the job of guarding a base in bum-fuck nowhere is really boring, they still continue their work faithfully, because Princess Twilight said during one of her speeches that made her famous was that with the power of friendship, everypony will always be able to face every challenge that exists in the universe and these three ponies took those words to their hearts.

It's only a matter of time before their friendship begins to face tests.

"Hah, take that you goobers." said by mare named Midnight Swing as she put all of her cards on the table, showing that she had all the main cards she needed to directly win the card game.

"Aww come on, how can you win this game continuously?" Her friend Silversaber said sadly while seeing that all the money he put on the table was taken by his friend, that's included in the rent for this month.

"Mmffh, I bet she's cheating!" her other friend named Bronzehelm said.

"What? Of course not! I won because I'm really good at this game, besides it's shown in my cutie mark."

Midnight Swing then showed her flank and showed off her cutie mark which depicted a poker card and a Crescent moon.

"Meh whatever, have you heard the rumor that went around a few days ago that Princess Twilight is a ga-.."

*BAM*

Bronzehelm, unfortunately, couldn't finish his words as the three-meter-tall Yak suddenly crashed through the front door of the armory which blew hundreds of rock fragments towards the three ponies, before the three of them could recover from the shock, dozens of creatures from various species entered the room pointing their weapons at the three poor ponies.

"Alright everypony hooves in the air!!" Raggedy said

The three-guard ponies, fearing for their lives, immediately complied and raised their two hoofs in the air, something that made Raggedy and his companions smile with satisfaction.

"Alright now I want you to take off your helmets, go outside and dig your own graves with them."

Everyone in the room was gawking in shock at what they had just heard, the aspect of digging your own grave and dying in horrible death is truly disturbing and psychopathic.

"Huh...Dude t-that's kind of dark, are you sur-" One of the Kirin soldiers asked

"Shut up! there's enough cutesy gay friendship crap in this fanfic I think we all need." Raggedy then redirected his gaze back to the three unsurprisingly terrified guard ponies, one of them even started wetting his uniform.

"NOW GET OUTSIDE!!" he coldly ordered

=///30 Minutes later\\\=

The Equestria Military supply depot is now on fire, the operations commander announces that the operation 'Permanent Borrow' was a complete success and then announced all personnel to transport all the looted goods and weapons they had confiscated after they finished packing everything into the cart they were ordered to burn down the entire facility to cover their tracks and ensure the Equestrians couldn't track them down.

All they need to do now is deal with their eyewitnesses/POWs.

...

*SOBBING*

Sadness, hopelessness, and total distress are all Midnight Swing can feel right now, she and her two friends were currently digging a hole with their helmets, a hole that would soon become their grave.

*SOBS* "I have a family." Bronzehelm said while crying.

"Don't care, Didn't ask, Ratio, dig faster you pastel fuck!" Raggedy said while pointing his machete at the three ponies, other creatures can only watch their team leader do something that is basically a war crime.

*SOBS* "I just do data entry..." Bronzehelm said while nervous.

"Alright, YOU!" Raggedy pointed his claw towards Midnight Swing, he then threw at her a small knife which then landed in front of her. "Kill him!" he pointed his claws at Bronzehelm.

"W-wha-t?" Midnight asked while being scared.

"Are you stupid? take this knife and stab him in the mouth!" Raggedy said while grinning evilly in front of her.

"N-no please, he is my friend." *SOBS*

"Shut up! and after he's dead cut off his face and wear it as your face!!"

"PPLEASEEE!!!" Midnight started panicking, even though she was a soldier she wouldn't be able to do something that violent, especially to her own close friend.

"I HAD IT UP TO HEAR WHAT YOU WANT!!! NOW STAB HIM AND WEAR HIS FACE, AND THEN GO HOME TO HIS FAMILY STILL WEARING HIS FACE AND SEE HOW LONG IT TAKES FOR THEM TO FIGURE OUT THAT IT'S YOU AND NOT HIM!!!" Raggedy said calmly, meanwhile everyone in the area could only stare while gaping in shock, what Raggedy said was truly evil, cruel, and diabolical to the point where it could make Satan cringing.

Midnight Swing started hyperventilating, how could she hurt one of her best friends? Bronzehelm was her childhood friend, he was always by her side no matter the situation.

Slowly, she reluctantly began to lift the knife and began to direct her gaze at Bronzehelm, Tears began to flow from his eyes like waterfalls at Niagara Falls.

"Midni... I am your friend, please..don't do this..." Bronzehelm said while crying stuttering.

"..."

"Please jus-.."

*STAB*

Midnight suddenly stabbed the Bronzehelm in the mouth which directly penetrated his gums and caused a large amount of bleeding, he was unable to let out a scream before she stabbed him again but this time towards his throat, and blood quickly splattered everywhere from the ground to her face, but she didn't stop she kept stabbing him again and again and again until finally, Bronzehelm let out his last breath as he died in slow and agonizing death.

After he died, Midnight started skinning Bronzehelm's face and started making terrifying-looking masks from the skin of her friend's face, the results could be described as demonic, many creatures who saw the results quickly vomited back their lunch and started running away in fear, as she began to put the mask in her face, Raggedy let out a classic cliche' evil laugh that made everyone who was left scared beyond belief.

This supply depot was not the only base attacked and looted by members of a now-formed international coalition of species, but one among many. but no one can deny that what happened here was brutal to the point where it had to be kept hidden from the public eye. Raggedy meanwhile continued to laugh evilly, not only was his mission a complete success he also managed to prove to himself and to the world that the 'Magic of Friendship' Is not as strong as the ponies always claim and show, he is proud of himself and the best of all is that this will not be the last time he will do this.

(Author's note: the next page will be uploaded in less than 4-5 hours)