• Published 19th Sep 2012
  • 3,174 Views, 47 Comments

A Strange But Familiar Place - KP9457



After one great night Kyle's life changed forever when he came to a new world.

  • ...
9
 47
 3,174

Authors Note

Hello everyone I'm Kyle aka Maverick and this is my authors note to you. First I would like to say thank you to every one of you, who have read the story, liked the story, favorite the story and commented on the story. You guys are what help me write my next chapter each week. second I would like to give a special thanks to Skyler for helping with not only the title but also bouncing ideas off him for later chapters, Connor for helping me when I first started writing my own fict, Emmett I owe him allot of dues without him the fict would not be anywhere as good because of his editing skills. Now the real reason I'm doing this authors note, this will be my last update for a couple weeks, I'm currently in the stages of moving and due to that I will be unable to update in the next few weeks. The good news is however I do have an estimated time for chapter 12, looking as it sits now that will fall if I'm lucky the week of December 2nd, most likely however it will not be until week of December 9th. Sorry about this everyone but I hope you will all still continue to read I look forward to writing new chapter, take care ;)