• Published 18th Jul 2022
  • 505 Views, 29 Comments

Sweet Revenge - StormLuna



Thirty years have passed since she graduated from high school and much has changed. Sweetie Belle is far removed from her once girly nature. She is the police chief of the Canterlot PD and has an ax to grind with a former classmate.

  • ...
14
 29
 505

Sweet Revenge

After two days of traveling the skyline of Whinnyapolis was visible. This brought out a great sense of relief to both Twilight and Sweetie Belle as soon Silver Spoon would be locked up, never to see the light of day again. Once they got into the city Sweetie commented, "Oh Silver Spoon, don't you just love this place? Don't you just love the city that led you down the path to wind up in this situation?"

Silver Spoon knew exactly what Sweetie was talking about. It was Whinnyapolis where she had traveled to to spend spring break with Diamond Tiara when she had initially planned on taking Sweetie to Las Pegasus. She began to angrily cry, "Oh I know you're just loving this! You're probably thinking that it is poetic justice that this is where I'm getting locked up."

Sweetie laughed, "Actually, I am. You cheated on me here and now you're going to get locked up for life here. Karma bitch, karma!"

Twilight added, "I used to think the whole karma thing was a bunch of nonsense but this changes my mind entirely. This truly is karma at work."

Silver let out a loud screech before going quiet. After thirty minutes they passed the very hotel where Silver and Diamond spent their week together, the week that would forever change Silver's life. They hit a stoplight right in front of it and Sweetie heard her crying and mocked, "Oooh, look at me. I'm gonna go cheat on Sweetie Belle with Diamond Bitch and ultimately wind up in a super-max!"

Twilight asked, "So Silver Spoon, is that the hotel where you flushed your life down the toilet?"

Silver began to cry louder and breathe heavily causing both Sweetie and Twilight to know it was. The two however decided to not respond to it and talk among one another.

Twilight began, "So Sweetie, what do we say when we get to the gate? I don't know if they'll just let us in."

Sweetie replied, "Chances are either Princess Celestia has notified them of my coming or Legal Eagle did. All I'll have to do is flash my badge, tell them who I am transporting and they'll let us in."

Twilight said, "Good because I am hoping we can get this one locked up and then be able to forget she ever existed." She paused for a moment before adding, "And hopefully my friends will finally realize I was right all along about her."

Silver heard this and screamed, "I did not kill them. Hell I honestly believe that little miss Sweetie Belle killed them and found a way to frame me."

Sweetie laughed, "Oh aren't you and your crazy conspiracy theories so adorable?"

They then reached the gate Sweetie rolled down the window and was approached by a guard. He asked, "Hello, who are you?"

Sweetie flashed her badge and replied, "I'm Sweetie Belle, head of the Equestrian national police and I am transporting an inmate that goes by the name of Silver Spoon."

He said, "We have been expecting you."

He opened the gate and Sweetie pulled the car on through. By the entrance of the building were several guards waiting for the prisoner's arrival. Once Sweetie pulled up the guards approached the car but not before Twilight was able to stand in front of the back door. She said, "Let us handle getting this one out, the Chief has a vested interest in handling this one."

The guards stepped back and Sweetie was able to unbelt and throw Silver Spoon out of the car by her mane. After Silver Spoon hit the concrete Sweetie ordered, "Hands behind your back, NOW!"

Silver was not happy with the way she was ordered but knew that with that many guards around, that not following orders would only make things worse so she complied rather quickly. Once she was cuffed, Sweetie and Twilight grabbed Silver by the arms and said, "Lead us to her cell so we can get her locked up."

Normally it would be up to the prison guards to lead a prisoner to a cell like that but with it being Princess Twilight and the chief of national police handling her, they figured it would be best to just let them do this. As they were heading towards the prison building Silver Spoon looked around realizing that this would likely be the last time she would see the outside world. She knew that none of the princesses would pardon her and that even if evidence was to show up that would clear her, that Legal Eagle would simply discard it.

Once she got into the prison one of the guards said, "Before we take her downstairs, we need to take her to the changing station so she can get into her prison uniform. Prisoners aren't allowed to stay in their own clothes."

Silver Spoon was briefly uncuffed as she was led into a closed off room where she would change. Joining her was Sweetie Belle to make sure that she did not try to harm herself and to make sure she didn't have anything on her. As Silver was changing, Sweetie was checking her out from head to toe. She laughed, "My my, those girls of yours are even bigger. Must have been from you feeding MY DAUGHTER and those other brats, right?"

Silver screamed, "Stop staring at me! I'm a married mare damn it!"

Sweetie simply laughed before Silver was fully dressed and was cuffed again. She was led out to where Twilight and multiple guards were waiting. Sweetie suggested, "Shall we? Shall we get this one taken care of?"

The head guard replied, "Yes. I'm sure you two are looking forward to getting back home."

Soon they reached a door that led down a dimly lit stairwell. Soon they reached each individual row of cells but as they continued to go down, there were fewer and fewer cells in each row. Ultimately they got to the bottom row where there were only five cells. They then headed towards another door that led to another stair well. After going down a dozen stairs, they reached a wall that had a single door on it, one that led into a dimly lit room. Silver Spoon was uncuffed and led into there.

She then sat down on the cot and looked at everypony with a look of despair. She knew that soon the only ponies she would interact with would be the guards who would take her meals to her. The one that she looked at with the most despair though was Sweetie Belle, a look that did not go unnoticed.

Sweetie removed her sunglasses, revealing those emerald eyes that at one time Silver Spoon loved so much. Sweetie had a huge smile on her face as she began, "You know Silver Spoon, I bet you never once imagined that when you cheated on me with Diamond Tiara right here in Whinnyapolis that you would wind up down here, locked away from the rest of the world and cut off from everything you love. You can claim to have loved your family so much but killing your father only proved....."

Silver screamed, "I did not kill my dad. Hell I bet YOU killed my dad and framed me for it!"

Sweetie laughed, "Uh-huh. Anyway, to kill somepony just for all that money, that shows that you are driven by one thing and one thing only, GREED." She turned back towards the other guards and Twilight and requested, "Could I have a moment alone with this one. There is something I really want to tell her alone."

Everypony else gave Sweetie her space and she continued, "You know Silver Spoon, one part of me was really hoping you'd have to share a cell and become some bad mare's little bitch but being locked up way down here all by your lonesome, it will be worse on you." She developed a smirk on her face as she continued, "Soon you will break psychologically and fall into such a horrible state of despair you will have no desire to live. Maybe you'll quit eating, quit drinking water or maybe you'll try to bash your brains out on the wall."

Silver began to cry in agony as Sweetie's ruthless comments were tearing her heart to shreds. She knew that Sweetie had turned into a ruthless monster but never did she imagine that Sweetie would be this bad. After about a minute of Silver's crying, Sweetie continued, "You know something Silver, this is karma biting you in the ass for what you did to me and this is the ultimate revenge for me, getting you locked up in the bottom most bowels of a super-max prison." She then gave her one final smile and laughed, "You know what this is for me, SWEET REVENGE!"

Sweetie then motioned for the guards and Twilight to return. Twilight then decided to address Silver Spoon, "You know Silver Spoon, this doesn't really surprise me. With the way you were as a filly, how you were nothing more than Diamond Tiara's little lackey, we all should have seen this coming. My former friends and Apple Bloom bought into that stupid lie printed in the Ponyville Tabloid but I always knew what the real you was. What a shame your kids will only have one parent raising....."

Silver screamed, "I did not kill my dad! I know either you or Sweetie did."

Twilight blew it off and sighed, "Well Sweetie, shall we?"

Sweetie replied, "Let's do. I'm ready to get home."

A guard then began to shut the door and Sweetie was standing there to where Silver could still see her. She was shaking her finger at her and uttered one final set of words to her, "We're done Spoonie, I won!"

The guards then led Twilight and Sweetie back upstairs and out of the prison. One of the guards followed them out and said, "Well you two have a safe trip home."

Sweetie replied, "Oh we plan on it."


The two then got in the car and left the prison compound. Once they got out on the road Twilight held her fist out and Sweetie gave her a fist bump. Twilight gave her a smile, "Well Sweetie, we did it! We finally got that little bitch locked away where she should be!"

Sweetie replied, "Well Legal Eagle and Silver Shield are the ones that made it possible. I think credit should be given to those who made it happen."

Twilight commented, "True, very true." She paused before adding, "Now if only Diamond Tiara would do something that would require her being locked up too. I despise her even more than I do Silver Spoon."

Sweetie suggested, "Well maybe we should contact the ERS and suggest they file tax evasion charges against her. She has failed to pay her taxes here recently."

Twilight got a smile on her face, "That would be nice. Have them not only lock her up over tax evasion but seize all her assets! Now that would be sweet, seeing that bitch be penniless."

Sweetie laughed, "It would be. Seeing the two bitches that caused everypony so many problems locked away would be nice."

Twilight commented, "What I want to see is a Ponyville that is not only Silver Spoon free but also Diamond Tiara free. With you being the co-chief of the national police and me being a princess, I'm sure that together we can make this happen!"

Sweetie belle gave her a smile, "Oh I'm sure we can!"

Sweetie then cranked her music up and began to blare it loud to prevent Twilight from bringing up Silver Spoon any further and then maybe her smiling big or bursting into laughter. The last thing she wanted was for Twilight to suspect something and then think that she may have killed Silver Dime and his guards rather than Silver.