• Published 18th Jul 2022
  • 505 Views, 29 Comments

Sweet Revenge - StormLuna



Thirty years have passed since she graduated from high school and much has changed. Sweetie Belle is far removed from her once girly nature. She is the police chief of the Canterlot PD and has an ax to grind with a former classmate.

  • ...
14
 29
 505

The Arrivals

Thirty years had passed since what was classified as one of the most successful classes in Ponyville had graduated and despite being retired, Miss Cheerilee was at the school house getting things set up. While most of the other students had not returned since graduating, Apple Bloom returned to improve the farm after getting her degree in horticulture. That day though she would not be working the farm. Instead she was assisting her former teacher in setting everything up.

Both had been working hard but Cheerilee was fatigued. Apple Bloom noticed this and asked, "Are ya alright Miss Cheerilee? Ya need to stop and rest? Ah can handle everything."

Cheerilee gave her a smile, "You don't need to handle everything Apple Bloom. I am partially responsible for setting this......"

Apple Bloom would have none of it. She took her former teacher into the school house and ordered, "Ya sit down and rest. It is hot and Ah don't want ya gettin' heat stroke."

Cheerilee gave her a smile, "You're too kind Apple Bloom." She paused for a few second before asking, "So who all do you think will be coming?"

Apple Bloom replied, "Well Ah know Silver Spoon will since she lives here, Ah'm not sure about Scootaloo since she's in the air force, Ah'm not sure about Diamond Tiara because of the tax problems she's been havin', Ah'm sure Snips and Snails will be here, Ah'm not sure about Twist with her havin' her business and all...."

Cheerilee noticed that Apple Bloom had yet to bring up her other close friend. She asked, "What about Sweetie Belle?"

The mention of Sweetie caused Apple Bloom to stop and think. While she did still consider her a friend, hearing her name brought back memories of the note she had left for Silver Spoon when she was given her sperm. Cheerilee then asked again and Apple Bloom replied, "Ah'm not sure. It will depend on how things are up in Canterlot."

Apple Bloom then headed outside and continued to get everything set up. Once she got all the picnic tables set up, she got the apple treats and the cider all ready. Just as she finished getting everything set up, her former classmates began to arrive. The first to arrive were the ones Apple Bloom was certain would come, Silver Spoon along with her wife Shadow Blast and their children, Sunrise Gold, Pink Pretzel and Sweetie Silver Belle.

The moment she saw her, Sweetie ran immediately to Apple Bloom. She leapt into her arms and exclaimed, "Apple Bloom!"

Apple Bloom gave her an embrace and replied, "Sweetie, it is so good to see you!" The rest of the family approached the two causing Apple Bloom to continue, "Silver Spoon, how is everythin' goin'?"

Silver instructed Sweetie to let go of Apple Bloom. She gave her an embrace and replied, "Things have been going quite well."

Shadow Blast added, "Like Silver said, things have been going well. The kids are doing well in school, Silver's business is succeeding and things are going alright for us all."

Apple Bloom replied, "Well Ah'm happy to hear it."

While they were talking, her other former classmates began to arrive. The next to arrive was Diamond Tiara, who had a rather frustrated look on her face. When she arrived, all she received from Silver Spoon and her family were cold glares, ones that mirrored the expression that Apple Bloom gave her. This brought about frustration in Diamond but while she would never openly admit it to anyone, she knew that she had brought it all upon herself.

The next to arrive were Snips and Snails in grand fashion. As soon as they arrived, Snips set up a booth and yelled, "Hey, does anypony want an autograph from my best friend Snails?"

Out of all the former students, Diamond Tiara resented the buckball star. While most of them just gave him an irritated sigh, Diamond Tiara couldn't control her anger, "Seriously, you think we'd want Snails' autograph? You think we want the autograph of an idiot?"

Snails brushed the comment off but Snips did not, "Hey, you're just jealous! You're just jealous that Snails is a famous and wealthy buckball all-star!"

Diamond yelled, "I am not jealous of him. I'd never be jealous of the likes of him!"

Diamond stomped on the ground before heading in the school house to get away from everyone else. The next to arrive was Scootaloo. When she got out of her vehicle she immediately headed towards Apple Bloom but would stop when she saw her with Silver Spoon and her family. While the hate was gone by their senior year, Scootaloo still didn't want to have to deal with Silver or Diamond unless it was absolutely necessary.

She then began to look around for the friend she was closest with, Sweetie Belle. She was becoming frustrated when she didn't see her. She was even contemplating leaving until she heard the loud roar of an engine and heavy metal blaring from a vehicle. She had kept in contact with Sweetie Belle and knew plenty about her change in taste of music but she did not know how she had changed otherwise.

Finally a black crew cab pick-up pulled up and out of it came a white unicorn with a jet black buzz cut. The unicorn was clad in a black muscle shirt, black jeans and was wearing dark sunglasses. When Scootaloo saw this, she thought maybe that wasn't Sweetie Belle, she thought it was a stallion. She thought to herself, "Who is this? I don't remember any white unicorn colts growing up."

The unicorn however recognized the orange pegasus immediately. She approached her, put her fist out and said, "Scootaloo, long time no see!"

Scootaloo gasped, "Sweetie Belle, is that you?"

The unicorn replied, "Yes Scootaloo, it's me." She removed her sunglasses and revealed her emerald green eyes. She gave her a smile and laughed, "You didn't know who I was at first, did you?"

Scootaloo replied, "No, I didn't." She then began to examine Sweetie and noticed that unlike it was in high school when she was rather dainty, her arms were rather muscular. She took a closer look at her and noticed she was missing something she had when they graduated high school, large breasts. She asked, "Sweetie Belle, what happened? Your breasts used to be huge."

Sweetie pointed to her chest and ordered, "Hit me as hard as you can." Scootaloo had an unsure look on her face and Sweetie again ordered, "Hit my chest as hard as you can."

Scootaloo formed a fist and hit her as hard as she could. She gasped, "Sweetie Belle! I felt like I hit a wall! What happened?"

Sweetie lifted her muscle shirt and displayed what was something no mare should have, a ripped chest. Scootaloo looked at it in awe, "Wow Sweetie, it is like you're turning into a stallion."

Sweetie replied, "I'm not turning into a stallion but I do want to be built like one. It was because of my decision to become more masculine that caused Dark Song to divorce me."

Scootaloo knew little about the divorce except that it was quite bitter and featured all over the news since it involved a celebrity. She asked, "I heard about it on the news. I saw her crying on some celebrity TV show claiming you were becoming too masculine."

"Pfft." Grunted Sweetie, "She was nothing but a crybaby bitch there in the end. She whined about me working out more, she whined about us first relocating here when I became police chief and then finally decided to leave me when I took the police chief job up in Canterlot." She became more agitated as she continued, "She bitched about me not following her on her tours. DAMN IT, I do have a job! I was not about to quit my job just to follow her on her tours!"

Scootaloo knew about how Sweetie had become over time, "Well I can understand your frustration. I wouldn't want somepony trying to get me to just abandon my job." She paused for a minute and continued, "Well in my situation, I CAN'T just abandon my commitment to the military, I still have years to go before I could even do that but I plan on staying in the military for many years to come."

While the two continued to talk, Apple Bloom heard the two and let Silver Spoon and her family know that she wanted to talk to her long time friends. When she got to them, she heard them talking about their careers. She approached them and said, "Howdy y'all, it seems like it's been forever."

"It has." replied Sweetie Belle. She then pointed towards Silver and coldly continued, "You're really close to her, aren't you?"

Apple Bloom replied, "Well we have grown closer over the years." She saw a look of disapproval coming from her friends, "Ah know y'all don't particularly care for her but for a while, Ah was all she had."

Scootaloo laughed, "Oh come on now, don't believe those lies. She has always had that Diamond bitch as a friend and I know her daddy loves her."

Apple Bloom replied, "No she didn't. Her and Diamond had a fallin' out and her dad disowned her for a bit."

The mention of Diamond Tiara brought back bad memories for Sweetie. It brought back memories of the day she discovered those letters of betrayal. She was not about to throw any kind of tantrum though but that didn't stop her from making a snide comment though, "You know Apple Bloom, looking back on things I think her cheating on me was the best thing that ever happened to me."

Apple Bloom asked, "How's that?"

Sweetie Belle continued, "Had it not been for that, I wouldn't have went on to be the chief of police up in Canterlot nor would I have won a fair amount of money in the divorce either."

Apple Bloom knew some about the divorce but not a ton. She asked, "Sweetie, why did you and Dark Song part ways? Ah thought your love was really strong."

Sweetie didn't feel like going into much detail with Apple Bloom and gave a much shorter explanation, "Let's just say we grew apart."

"Well that's too bad." replied Apple Bloom, "But ya don't seem too upset about it." She then noticed that most of the students she had expected to come had arrived. She had plans on how things were going to go and headed off to see Miss Cheerilee to let her know that everyone had arrived.

Once Apple Bloom had left, Scootaloo looked over at Silver and her family and noticed something that she thought impossible. She pointed at them and asked, "Sweetie, how in Equestria does that filly of hers look just like you did when you were a filly."

Sweetie let out a laugh, "Oh lets just say it involved strange unicorn magic, artificial sperm and a threat!" She then pointed towards the school house and added, "I'm not going to share too much but I know Apple Bloom would gladly tell you! Hell she might even still have the letter I wrote to Silver Spoon that accompanied the 'fertilizer' that allowed that filly to turn out like that!"

Scootaloo couldn't help but snicker, "Oh so you're the 'father' huh? You think she'll ever demand foal support?"

Sweetie laughed, "Yeah right! Nopony would ever believe that one is mine! No way would anypony believe that little slut if she ran off claiming what she did about the sperm."

The two then saw Apple Bloom and Cheerilee coming out of the school house. All the students had been informed of how things would go so they all headed towards the school house. Sweetie continued, "And now we get to tell everypony else how things have turned out and in the instance of the two bitches, they can whine about how karma has bitten them in the flank!"

Scootaloo wasn't real sure what Sweetie meant by that comment, particularly about karma biting them but figured that with how Sweetie was at that point, that it was likely just her being her.