• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 2,106 Views, 291 Comments

Logic and Friendship. Roger! Roger! - Anaylze



The Remains of a CIS fleet stumble to a world filled with ponies.

  • ...
8
 291
 2,106

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 24: Chaotic Interrogation

"Are Ya sure that's a good idea?" Applejack asked

"It will be ok, he's reformed now, besides we have the elements. Flutter shy, could you call him?"

There was a bright white flash and a bizarre creature appeared. Its body was snake-like, but with limbs. Its tail, head and limbs were all mismatched, with a right arm being from a lion, its left hand being from an eagle, its right leg seemed to belong to a green lizard or reptile, and its left leg was from a goat. On top of this, it had a red scaly tail with a white tuft, and its head was horse-like, but with yellow eyes with red pupils. It had a deer antler on the right of its head and a goat horn on its left, and a sharp tooth that hung out of its mouth a white strand of hair on its chin.

"Don't need to my princess" the creature said, "how might your local god of chaos and disharmony assist you today?" He said bowing

"We need your help. This droid is part of a group called the Confederacy of Independent Systems. They have harmed part of pony Ville and other ponies."

Discord peered at R4-F6 and laughed

"This trash can?! You're interrogating a trash can!?" He said falling in his back laughing "I bet all its knowledge is garbage!" He spoke

R4-F6 simply grumbled in anger.

"But if you need help with this, I'll see what I can do." He said smiling evilly.

"Well, are you aware of the battle that began the other day between us and these… machines?" Twilight asked

"Oh of course! But I prefer to spectate, it is deliciously chaotic! But I'll still help my friends."

"Why didn't you help us earlier? I got hurt!" Flutter shy asked

"They hurt you?!" Discord exclaimed in shock, bending over to examine her bandages "THEY'LL PAY FOR THAT" he said his
eyes flashing a glowing red for a moment.

He turned back to Twilight "but what do you need?

"Well, we've captured this little guy, and he won't tell us anything. Perhaps you could work your magic on his mind. Just don’t hurt him."

"Of course!" he said, snapping his fingers and disappearing into R4-F6's literal mind.

The droid began to shudder and let out various whistles and beeps of distress, and its head began to spin. After a short while the droid began to smoke and suddenly it shorted lit as electricity coursed through it. Discord reappeared outside of the fried droid in a flash.

"So where do you want me to start, at the beginning or the highlights?" He asked

"The highlights will do fine" Twilight said, as Spike retrieved a piece of parchment and a quill.
Discord took a deep breath.

"He's an R4 series Astro mech droid manufactured by Industrial Automaton in 20 BBY, he worked for the Droids a repairman and performed maintenance duties, he was transferred to the Ever-free Separatist Post under the command of his superior TA-175, who retreated following the equines attack and is now in orbit with the fleet." He let out a sigh of exhaustion before inhaling again "he was connected to the Separatist holo net and had access to tier 1 data." He flopped on the floor panting heavily."

Spike wrote that down on paper and handed it to Twilight.

"Thanks Discord, is he going to be, okay?"

"Um… I don't think so. The put of a big fight when I was in there, and I had to corrupt a lot of stuff to get through, and corrupting his mind isn't like corrupting a pony's. In basic terms my dear, he brain dead."

"I told you not to hurt him!" Twilight scolded

"He's not hurt, he's just a vegetable! A metal, brain dead vegetable. And you didn't say not to!"

Twilight kicked herself for not being more specific, they could have let him decide to join them and start a new life to do good things, but that seemed impossible now.

"Cheerio!" He said, disappearing in a flash.

"So…" Rainbow Dash began, gesturing to the reprogrammed B1s "what about them?"

"Well, we have a few options" Glowing Brilliance said "we can try to use them as soldiers, sidekicks or spies.

"Wouldn't friendly fire be an issue? How can we tell them apart?"

"That's for you to decide with the Princesses. They're yours now". she said, trotting out of the room.

A few hours had passed and Celestia and Luna had joined The Mane 6 in the room, deciding what to do with their reprogrammed Droids.

"If we used them as spies, we could gain knowledge about how their military works, and find the weaknesses" Luna suggested

"A good tactic Sister" Celestia commented "but I think we should hold off using them for now. Besides, how would we communicate with them? Or tell them apart?"

"We could paint them" Rarity said

"Wouldn't that just make it obvious that they're spies?" Applejack asked, giving her a concerned look "spies aren't all fancy shmancy and glittery."

"I didn't mean like that Applejack! Even thought it would like to that." Rarity replied "I mean like a dot on their chest or something! Maybe a hoof shape on their shoulder!"

Celestia raised a hoof, signaling for them to be silent

"We will have to discuss what we will do with our new friends in the future. In the meantime, we must all get some sleep. In the morning my sister and I will return to Canter lot."

The door to the bridge opened with a hiss, and TA-175 stepped through. The bridge was dark, as nighttime had fallen and the planet was blocking the sun, with the only natural light entering the bridge being created by the moon. He approached Kraken who was sitting in his command chair, with a hand up to his beak-like "mouth", as if thinking.

"Sir, I have returned. The only salvageable units that were able to be recovered were myself, my Astro mech assistance, 1 OOM Commander, 4 OOM Security Droids, 2 OOM Pilot Droids, 1 Droideka and my personal Sheathipede Class Shuttle. All data present at base has been erased, with the exception of this data packet which contains it." He said, handing the data packet to Kraken

"The failure was unfortunate. However, we will not fail again. Prepare to be redeployed, I will brief you on your next assignment shortly."

"Yes sir." he said, stepping back to the planning table, crossing his arms behind his back and waiting.

Kraken activated his com link and contact the other 2 Tactical Droids, TJ-912 and TF-1726.

"Report to my ship for future assignment. Today we begin the full invasion of Equestria.”

OOM-340 entered the maintenance bay. He had been fully repaired, but he had one other thought on his mind: a nice refreshing oil bath. His deployment in the Ever free had caused his feet and leg joints to accumulate a fair amount of mud and grit in them, blocking certain servos and mechanisms from working properly.

It was rare for a Battle Droid to get an oil bath, if at all, but sometimes Commanders and Tactical Droids were treated to them.

Stepping into the maintenance bay there were various Battle Droids and other droids undergoing repairs. Various spare parts were hung on racks.

OOM-340 stepped into one of the empty tubs and the floor lowered, before it began to fill with oil, and he was submerged.

Maybe today wasn't such a bad day after all he thought.

Nah it was still terrible.

PreviousChapters Next