• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 2,106 Views, 291 Comments

Logic and Friendship. Roger! Roger! - Anaylze



The Remains of a CIS fleet stumble to a world filled with ponies.

  • ...
8
 291
 2,106

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 29: Of Chaos and Cold

Kraken turned to face the sound, to see Discord sitting in his command chair.

"IDENTIFY YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY." Kraken said, raising his voice volume significantly.

All the B1 Pilots turned to see what the normally calm monotone Kraken was yelling about, and several Red Security B1s rushed to protect their commander.

"Hello! Hello! I'm Discord, and who might you be?"

"You are unauthorized to be on this ship, arrest him!" Kraken ordered the Droids.

Discord laughed and snapped his fingers. Suddenly he was behind Kraken and placed his arm around his neck and leaned on him sipping a glass of chocolate milk, or more accurately, drinking the glass itself.

"You're too funny, I'm going to enjoy this!"

"This does not make sense!" Kraken said, attempting to pull Discord off him

"As I once said, what fun in there in making any sense?" Discord replied, before suddenly flipping gravity in the room causing Kraken and all the other Droids to slam against the ceiling, while Discord remained on the floor.

"You can get a nice view of the Chaos from up there!" He said laughing.

Kraken and the Droids stood up, standing upside down on the ceiling before they were suddenly dropped to the floor again.

"Or do you want lower seats?"

"Ugh… stop!" A B1 droid cried out, before all his limbs detached and then reattached in the wrong places. The droid fell to the ground, his legs attached to his shoulders and his arms to his hips.

"WHAT THE?!" The Droid shouted

"Enough of this!" Kraken said, standing up and drawing his E-5 from his hip, and firing it at Discord, only for the Blaster bolt to turn into water midair.

Kraken looked down at his Blaster, to discover it had turned into a squirt gun.

"WHAT…" he droned "WHAAT?"

The Security B1s began to blast him with their own blasters, only for him to teleport away, and their Blaster bolts to hit the Droids across from them. 4 of them fell to the floor with smoking holes in their chest plates.

"DOES… NOT… COMPUTE…" Kraken boomed, clutching his head in one of his hands as he tried to calculate what was happening.

"I know, but that's the fun!" Discord laughed "it's chaos! It makes no sense!"

Kraken began to step towards him only for him to slip, along with several other B1s as the floor suddenly became covered in ice.

"What… are you?" Kraken asked again, struggling to stand up again and pointing at him.

Discord skated around him on ice skates wearing an orange suit and hat.

"Discord P. Sullivan, God of Chaos and Disharmony" he said bending over grabbing his hand and beginning to shake it rapidly as a he shocked Kraken with a palm zapper. "Although most call me just Discord." He said, tipping his hat "Arrivederci!" He said, before disappearing in a flash.

Kraken sat there dumbfounded, and several B1s fell in disbelief.

"Maker help me this is no way to live!" Cried the mismatched B1 droid.

Kraken reached his temple activating his radio.

"Cleaning crew to bridge room immediately." he said, before falling on his back once more, staring at the ceiling.
OOM-340 watched as TA-175 approached the Manehattan Capitol building on a Flit knot Speeder escorted by STAP Speeders.

He turned to face another B1

"Is everything ready for the commander's arrival?"

"Roger, Roger"

"Are you sure the entire building is secure?"

"Roger, Roger!"

"Good."

He stepped outside to greet TA-175 who was stepping off his speeder.

He saluted his commander and walked beside him as he stepped inside.

"The capital had been completely secured sir; all the ponies have been driven from the area!"

"Well done. I will see to it that you receive a promotion for your success."

OOM-340 felt happy. It had been a while since he was promoted. He was a sergeant, and with his promotion that made him a lieutenant!

"Thank you, sir!"

TA-175 ignored his gratitude and continued

"What is the status on the rest of the city's capture?"

"The ponies and guards have been retreating and evacuating the city on a train bridge that connects the island to the mainland, by tonight it will be secure!"

TA-175 stopped walking

"That timing is unacceptable! I want the city to be secure within the next 2 hours! Pursue the Ponies across the bridge to the mainland, ensure no one escapes."

"Roger Roger…" he said, disappointed as he stepped away to go lead his troops again.

Why couldn't he have been assigned a less active job? Like on a Separatist colony? Or maybe as a ship security officer? Or maybe something else entirely! Just about any other job would've been preferable to front line combat.

OOM-340 pushed open the back door of the building and stepped outside into the late sun, finding his battalion of fresh B1s and B2s ready, along with 3 AATs.

"Prepare to move out!" he said, stepping into an AAT and taking a seat in the Commander's seat.

In the Crystal Empire, conditions had severely worsened over the hours. The temperature had dropped almost 60 degrees, and snow was beginning to pile up heavily as the blizzard worsened.

The Mane 6 neared the train station, battered and beaten, shivering as they walked through the desolate streets of the once lively Crystal Empire.

Twilight tears had frozen on her face, and no one spoke until she broke the silence.

"How much farther to the Train station?" She asked Cadance

"Not much farther… only about 2-3 more blocks…"

She paused

"I'm sorry about Shining…" Cadance continued "it should've been me who stayed behind to hold up the castle."

"Don't say that…" Twilight said "he did it because he loved you."

The group pressed on, as they walked up the frozen steps to the Train station

One guard pony remained at the entrance, who opened the door to let them in.

"Is the empire cleared?" Cadance shouted over the howling wind.

"Yes, your highness!" The guard shouted, "the last train is about to depart, it's waiting for you!"

The Mane 6 stepped inside.

Inside the train station was a mess. Pieces of paper, tickets and the like were scattered all over the floor, along with abandoned luggage and suitcases. It was evident that they had tried to evacuate in a hurry. But the worst sight was what Twilight could only assume was dried blood on the floor, along with abandoned Guards armor.

The group stepped out onto the platform, and from there into the battered Friendship Express, which was covered in Blaster scorch marks and scrapes.

The inside of the train car was also chaotic, as there were numerous ponies, colts, fillies and foals inside, many of them having to sit on the floor due to lack of seats. The Mane 6 managed to squeeze into the back of the car and the door closed.
There was a jolt as the train started moving, as it departed from the Crystal Empire.

Twilight gazed out the window, beginning to cry once more as she began to truly grasp that she would never see her brother Shining Armor again. Cadance soon joined her, and they mourned their loss together while the rest of the Mane 6 tried to recover from the battle

"I'll miss you… big brother… my best friend forever…"

PreviousChapters Next