• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 2,107 Views, 291 Comments

Logic and Friendship. Roger! Roger! - Anaylze



The Remains of a CIS fleet stumble to a world filled with ponies.

  • ...
8
 291
 2,107

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 17: Preparations

Celestia walked into the Castle of Friendship, and upstairs to the meeting room with the Mane 6, where they had the meeting before with the Droids. There were more dead guards, killed by the Droids.

"It's terrible, not only have they harmed so many of our ponies, but OOM-340 escaped as well." Twilight exclaimed sadly
"Yes, my dear, I know." Celestia replied "We tried to stop them, but they were very skilled and dodged all our magic"
"What can we do now?" Twilight asked, looking to her former mentor for guidance.

"We must learn from this attack and strengthen. Like my pet Phoenix, Philomena, we will rise from the ashes stronger and renewed." Celestia said

Twilight felt better, Celestia always had a way with words that made her feel better.

"What better way to rise from the ashes than with fire?" came a voice from the doorway.

They all turned to see Princess Ember, wearing her Battle armor, holding her staff.

"Princess Ember!" The Mane 6 exclaimed, swallowing her in a group hug

"Hey! Easy! I don't like hugs, remember?" Ember said, mildly annoyed

"Sorry…" Twilight said "it's just good to see a friend after today!"

"What all happened? I heard about the attack but what happened?" Ember asked

"The Droids launched an attack on Pony ville and managed to break out defenses until my sister and I joined the battle" Celestia said OOM-340 also escaped with help from some kind of elite force."

"Any idea yet on how these things work?" Ember asked

"Not yet, I have my best ponies working on the 2 from the fight earlier, trying to figure out their inner workings. They have a lot of circuitry and mechanical parts, one of the most intricate things I've ever seen." Celestia said.

"Well, are they fireproof?" Ember asked "because that's all I need to know for my plan to be successful" she said with a smug grin…

Kraken stood at the holo table, overlooking the acquired map of Equestria inquisitively, while TJ-912, TF-1726, who had been called over to aid in the analysis, did the same.

"I calculate that this location on the map is the capital of this planet." Kraken said, pointing a finger at the image of Canter lot.

"What makes you certain of this?" TJ-912 asked

"The location is situated in the center of the continent, which would make it safe from forces invading from the sea. The location also appears to have been built on a mountainside, with only 1 path leading to it, which would make it easier to defend and give a wide view of the surrounding land." Kraken explained

"Excellent analysis. What are your current orders, sir?"

"I want you two to prepare an orbital bombardment of this region with your ships." Kraken said, pointing a finger towards the Dragon Lands. "The dragon species poses a high threat to our forces, and it would be a wise strategic move to eliminate them swiftly."

"By your command." The two Tactical Droids said, departing to return to their assigned ships.
Kraken returned to analyzing the map.

"Plans to create. Wars to win." He said…

"Just what is your plan?" Twilight asked Ember.

"Well, I was planning on taking an army of my fiercest dragons to their base… except I don't know where it is."
"When the Droids began to retreat, they marched back into the Ever-free Forest, it's highly likely they have some kind of setup there." Celestia suggested

"I'll bet on that. If we worked together, we could take them out more easily with less losses. Isn't that what friends do?" Ember asked

"Wait! Now may not be the best time for attack! We know very little about its defenses, they could have many more troops there."

"Whatever those machines are packing, I'm sure they'll be crushed by my Dragons." Ember said confidently
"If you choose to attack them, I cannot stop you." Celestia said.

"Think about it, if we all work together, they'll be overwhelmed! Dragons and Ponies together would be unstoppable! Ember said, trying to convince Celestia to attack her.

"I think she has a point." Dash said "if we attack together, we can take them down faster than lighting! And believe me, I know all about speed." she said, smirking cockily and placing a hoof on her chest.

"Ah agree, if we don't deal with em' now, they could land something bigger, and then we'll have ah bigger problem."
Celestia thought for a moment. This was a large risk, and there was a large possibility of failure, and Ponies getting hurt, or worse.

We agree with them, sister." Luna said, walking into the room and standing next to her sister. "We believe 'tis wise to smite them together and quickly, like a fire that yearns to consume a forest."

Celestia looked up, and they all smiled, hoping she would help end the conflict quickly.

"Alright my ponies, I just hope that this is the right call. Now if you'll excuse me, I must retire for the night." With that, Celestia walked out of the room and towards a guest room, followed by 4 royal guards.

"I think we should all be getting to bed." Twilight said, following her out the room, towards her bedroom.

TJ-912's Recusant Class Destroyer angled itself into a bombardment position, along with TF-1726's Munificent Class Frigate as they moved towards the Dragon Lands from orbit, their cannons all swiveling downwards, prepared to rain down hell and fire upon the already volcanic landscape below.

TJ-912 stood on the bridge, walking around making sure all preparations were in place. This would be a fine example of the Confederacy's might and would crush the moral of their opponents.

Her communications panel chimed in, and he activated the display to be greeted with familiar sight of her superior, Kraken.

"Are the preparations finished?" Kraken asked

"Yes sir, our ships are nearly in position." She replied.

"Excellent. Begin charging your cannons to maximum capacity. I want that region of the planet to be nothing more than a blackened crater of ash and debris."

"Yes sir," she said, ordering her troops to begin charging their Turbolasers. "The wait for the Turbolasers to reach maximum bombardment efficiently will be about 1 hour. We will also need to devote power from shields to maintain firing."

"Acceptable. I will signal you when I wish for you to fire."

"I will wait for your order." She said, closing the transmission, and continued staring out the window.

PreviousChapters Next