• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 2,107 Views, 291 Comments

Logic and Friendship. Roger! Roger! - Anaylze



The Remains of a CIS fleet stumble to a world filled with ponies.

  • ...
8
 291
 2,107

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 40: Preparations once more / part 1

The door to the lift opened as Twilight, OMM-340 and the Gonk droid when into the elevator. Twilight felt worried, what assignment was she going to be assigned to? Would it have to do with her friends? Would she have to do something to stop them. She hoped she wouldn’t have to do anything like that.

“Gonk?” the Gonk droid replied

Twilight looked at the droid. To her it looked like it was trying to comfort her. She felt a little happy about that.

“You know if that droid likes you so much why don’t you name it. If you would want to.” OMM-340 told her.

She looked at OMM-340 with a surprised face.

“doesn't it have a name. Like the one you have?” she asked.

He looked back at her with a blank stare.

“No. It a Gonk droid. Why would it have a designation number.”

Twilight was shocked to hear this. They were the same kind, yet they didn’t consider each other the same.

“Why not? Are you not the same?”

“Not really. They are just simple-minded droids that bring energy for what is needed”

Twilight got frustrated at this but didn’t show it.

“Well, if you aren’t going to make it feel equal then I will.”

“Be my guess.”

She turned to the gonk droid once more.

“I’m going to call you Gonky. How does that sound?”

The Gonk droid looked confused for a moment but replied with another gonk.

“Ummmm. I think I'm going to need to learn how you speak first.”

The elevator then opened. As they left the elevator Twilight saw Kraken holding something in his hand. She squinted her eyes to see it better, that was when she realized that he was holding the Alicorn Amulet.

“You. Got it” she said with her mouth wide open.

“Precisely.” Kraken replied

“My droids had retrieved the Amulet with predicted success. And now we will find the best way to utilize it.”

He then turned to OMM-340.

“Did you succeed with her training?”

“Not yet sir. There’s still a few more things she will need to know before she’s ready, but she has been doing well and knows most of the things to become a general sir.”

“I'm afraid she will need to prove herself now as this is her only chance.”

Twilight was shocked when she heard this.

“WHAT! WHY!?”

“This is a test to prove your loyalty to the alliance in a short amount of time, and just as planned you will gain the rank of general if you succeed”

This was incredibly frustrating for Twilight, that you could see steam coming out from her ears. She wanted to say some about how it was not fair that she would only get one chance but stopped herself from going further. If she was going to gain their trust, she would need to do this mission. It was this or become something worse.

“Alright then. I will show you what I'm capable of.”

Kraken Ignore her and turn back to the holotable.

“Your mission is to take over the small town of Vanhooyer. The Town has prefect area for construction of another droid factory and possibly has raw materials in its grounds. If you succeed, then we will have full control of the west. And you’ll gain the rank of general” turn back to Twilight.

“Do you understand your mission?”

Twilight showed a determined face

“Of course. I’ll show you that I can do this.”

“Then it has been settled. We start preparations in the next hour. However, I suggest before your mission you should design yourself a disguise. If you want to keep yourself undetected by your superiors. “

Twilight realized he was right. If she was going to do a mission like this, she needed to make sure she wasn’t Twilight Sparkle. She would have to pretend to be somepony else.

“For course! I don’t want my friends to think I switch sides, but the only thing I have made myself was a costume of mine. I really don’t know how to sew much.”

Kraken wasn’t sure what sew meant, but let it slide.

“I suggest that OMM-340 should be able to assist you.”

“What! Why me!?” he asked with surprise.

“You are one of the few droids the princess trusts. I’m sure you have the right supplies to make a disguise for her.”
OMM-340 was shocked.

“But sir! I’m not a servant droid!”

Kraken ignored this.

“I will work on preparations for your mission princess. Till then. Good day.”

As Kraken left them Twilight looked up at OMM-340 who looked disappointed.

“Come on. You're not a servant. You're just going to help me.”

OMM-340 would have sighed if he could.

“Alright. This better not take long.”

“Gonk!” the gonk droid bumped it side into the B1’s leg.”

“Hey! What was that for!?”

Twilight giggled slightly

“I think Gonky wants to go soon.”

“Ugh. Fine let's move. I don’t want to be up here for much longer.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Twilight castle was placed in high security after the attack that happened this afternoon. Both Celestia and Luna were looking around the castle to find anything that could have been stolen with the Mane 4 and Spike helping out.

“How are you sure anypony would have been in here?” Rarity questioned

“Everything looks just fine.”

“That may be the case, but we are certain that something feels off.” Luna replied

“But the only thing they could have stolen would have been...” Spike was about to finish his sentence, before he vagile remembered something.

“Something wrong spike?” applejack asked

“Sorry I just figuring out what they could have stolen?”

“Hey guys! I found my party cannon!” Pinkie Pie interrupted.

Apple jack turned to her

“Why did you leave your party cannon here?” Fluttershy asked?

“I forgot about it! Besides I still have many others!”

“Umm...partners. Why is the room to the Twi’s Throne wide open?” applejack asked.

That's when Spike eyes widen, and he ran into the room fast enough to only see a cloud of dust where he was before.”

“Spikey! Wait for us!” Rarity shouted but he didn’t hear her.

“We need to follow.” Luna replied before following.

When they all got into the room, they saw Spike looking down at a shattered glass on the floor with around a pedestal.
“I think I know what they stole.”

Celestia was confused

“What do you mean spike?”

Spike moved out of the way for them to see. Celestia was shocked.

“They stole the Alicorn Amulet.”

Everypony stood there in silence before Celestia interrupted it.

“We need to secure the castle! NOW!” she shouted”

“Sister calm yourself.”

“Sister if we don’t take action to them stealing magical artifacts, they could take more without us noticing.”

“But how did they know about it?” Rarity questioned

Celestia frowned.

“I’m afraid there’s only one reason why they knew.”

All but Luna were confused about why she said that before realizing what she meant.

“She couldn’t have...SHE WOULDN’T HAVE!” Spike cried out.

“It’s ok Spike. She would never betray us. I have a feeling she could have been through unbearable torture like Cadence and Sunburst.”

“If that is true, sister she could be going through pain that even we wouldn’t be able to bear.”
Pinkie pie then stepped in.

“Those Meanies won’t get away with hurting Twilight.”

“But we can’t do anything, we don’t even know which ship Twilight is on?” applejack replied

“It’s likely that she could be on Kraken ship, but the best I can do is go into her dreams tonight and she could tell me where she is.”

“I'm afraid she right my little ponies. Tonight, we will all need to hope that Twilight’s alright.”

“But...What if they attack again?” Fluttershy asked.

“They could, we will need to keep a lookout just in case. If do plan to come to steal another artifact or worse, try and attack Ponyville with the amulet.” Luna told her.

“I will get more royal guards to protect all other cities and towns that haven’t fallen to the Separatists. We may not have as many guards as before, but it will be enough.”

“Can’t we, do it?” applejack jack asked

“Can’t we stop them?”

Celestia did a slight frow.

“I don’t know Applejack. I don’t know.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The door to the armory opened as OMM-340, Twilight and Gonky came through. The room wasn’t much of an armory, it was more of a place to store extra battle droids, but it still had some separatist armor that was used by organics and a few smuggler armors that were captured then later executed.

“I thought you said we were going to an armory?” she asked. Even if she didn’t know much about military stuff like her brother, she knew what an armory was.

“This is the closest we have to an armory.” OMM-340 told her

OMM-340 looked through the armor to see if there was a set that they could work with.

“We will need to find some armor that we could work with and make it into something that could fit you. So, some help would be good.”

When Twilight heard this, she joined in a started to look through the armor with Gonky sitting on the sidelines as he couldn’t really do much to help.

As Twilight was looking through the armor she wasn’t sure what she wanted for this future like armor. It was all bipedal armor, but some of them looked like helmets the royal guard wore, but she did spot a peculiar one.

The helmet was dark grey with a sliver finish with a pointed antenna, a black visor with was unknown to her, a pair of green lights beside the ends of the visor and two grills on the lower sides of the helmet.

“Hey, Roger. I found one that could work. It’s a little too evil for me but it can work.”

OMM-340 turned to Twilight.

“Did you just call me Roger?”

“Well yeah. I don’t want to call you by Number. And I think Roger suits you.”

“Well alright then. Can you pass me that helmet.

Twilight used her magic to float the helmet to Roger.

“This will work. We just need to cut a hole for your horn and more room for your nose.”

Twilight was a little unsure about that.

“Couldn’t we find one that isn’t too dark.”

“We need a helmet that can cover your face so it would be difficult for anyone to guess who you are. The ponies might think it’s someone else if you wore something that would be unlikely for you to pick like this helmet. and the ones that are too small for you since your head is larger than some of these helmets. This one look like it can fit you.”

Even though she didn’t like the helmet. It was really her only option.

“Alright. We’ll use it.” she sighed

“You didn’t have much of a choice to begin with.”

He then grabbed some similarly colored armor that matched the helmet in style.

Here's the rest of the armor from the smuggler. Now we just need to make it fit you.

“That's alright, but I got this. She lifted the smuggler's armor and the helmet with her magic, then he started to concentrate.
The armor and helmet began to morph into her sizes with adjustments as the armor morphed from bipedal to all fours and the Helmet turned to her head size and gave it space for her mussel in just a few seconds.

Roger and Gonky were speechless.

“You can do that!”

“Gonk!” Gonky came in.

“Yep. It’s a hard spell to learn but I got the hang of it.”

OMM-340 still was shocked. If she knew something like that it could be valuable.

“Alright let’s see if this will fit me?”

She then started to lift the helmet over her head and slowly put it on her head. When the helmet was on her head, she couldn’t see anything, but then light started to appear inside.

“What kind of helmet is this?” She asked in a masculine tone which surprised her.

“Was that my voice!”

“Looks like that mask has a voice changer.”

Twilight was shocked as she took it off

“You have masks that can change your voice!”

“We don’t have any. Just that smuggler must have used one.”

Twilight didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Wow. We may be at war but there is still so much I need to learn from you.”

Roger picked up the armor and passed it to her.

“Here you will need these.”

She used her magic to put on the armor on her body which was a perfect fit for her.

Once she was done putting her eyes widen on what she was wearing.

“Woah...” she didn’t know what to say. What she was wearing looked though just like the helmet style. It was bulky, but flexible, light, and fitted her form perfectly. Kinda like the Royal guard armor.”

“These fit perfectly. That spell was better than I thought.”

“Well, it is yours.” Roger said

“Gonk!”

Roger then headed towards the door.

“We should head down to the hanger. The attack will be ready in the next hour. So, I think we should meet your army that you’ll be leading to Vanhooyer.”

Twilight was confused.

“Wait, my army is ready?”

“Not completely, but there should be some troops waiting in the hanger.”

“Then let's go.” Twilight said confidently ready to follow Roger.

“Why are you confident all of a sudden?”

She paused for a moment before she answered

“Just trying to sound like a general.”

“Well good for you. Oh, and make sure to take that Helmet with you.”

Author's Note:

Ugh Finally! If you all thought why I was taking so long was because of school. lots of work to do so I don't know how I will get chapters out on time. but this story will not die until I'm finished

PreviousChapters Next