• Published 1st Jun 2022
  • 2,107 Views, 291 Comments

Logic and Friendship. Roger! Roger! - Anaylze



The Remains of a CIS fleet stumble to a world filled with ponies.

  • ...
8
 291
 2,107

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 36: The Beginning of a Plan

“Twilight?” Spike said, looking through a crack from the slightly opened door.

It was almost 9:00 and he knew she would never sleep in, since most of the time she woke up early. This wasn’t normal for her.

“Come on Twi. You have been up here for hours. I don’t even sleep for that long.”

Spike then looked around the room. He didn’t see twilight anywhere, not in bed reading a book like he would have guessed.

“Did she go back home?” he questioned himself. It would be the only answer he could think of.

He left the room, still thinking about why she would leave without letting him know. Let alone her friends.

As Spike went back down the stairs and into the dining room, he saw that the five ponies were finishing up their breakfast and started to put away their dishes.

“Guys I can’t find her. She might have when back home, but I don’t know why.”

“Wut ya mean you can’t find her?” applejack replied

“She wouldn’t just leave like that without telling us.” Rarity joining in.

“I don’t think we’ll need to be that worried. She might have just gone back home to get something, I'm sure she’ll be back.” he reassured

“Oh, I hope so.” Fluttershy said with worry

Suddenly the door slammed wide open, and a guard came through with a worried look on his face.

“Princess Celestia needs your help! The Separatists have come back!” the guard shouted

“Well, wut are we waiting for! Let's go everypony!” applejack encouraged.

They all ran out of the room and headed outside to the front of the castle where Celestia and Luna and many guards were looking up at the sky. As a Separatist shuttle in the distance was heading towards their position.

“Guards. Stay in defensive positions. This could be some type of distraction.” Celestia warned her guards.

“Yes Princess.”

“What in tarnation is going on out here?” Applejack questioned

“Look above.” Luna said pointing a the shuttle.

“EEP! THERE BACK!” Pinkie Pie shouted and ran along with Fluttershy to hide behind the doors.

“Oh, great not those ruffians again!”

Celestia looked back at the main, but she noticed that Twilight wasn’t with them.

“Spike. Where's Twilight? Wouldn’t she be with you?”

“I don’t know where she is, but I think she could be back home.”

He would have said more, but the noise of the shuttle got everyone’s attention.

The shuttle was right above them as it opened its boarding ramp. As they were getting ready for the worst, it all paused as they heard a familiar voice.

‘Hey! Woah!”

Celestia knew that voice.

“Your highness. Should we attack?” A guard asked.

“No. Candence is now that ship!”

No pony had time to take in what was going to happen next. As Candence was pushed off the Shuttle and screamed with panic as she fell off since her wings were still clamped.

Everypony gasped in horror.

“Guards Catch her!”

The Pegasus Guards quickly flew up to Candence. One of them got to her in time and caught her.

As the guards caught her the shuttle quickly turned around and flew back to where it came from, but they didn’t focus on that now.

The guard brought her down near Celestia, Luna, and the Mane 6 (or 4 in this case). They noticed she had scars on her body and how much pain she had been through.

“Candence!” the Mane 4 said all at once

“Candence! Are you alright?” Celestia said worriedly as she bent down to her.
“What has happened on the ship?” Luna

Candence looked back up at Celestia and Luna. She was still weak and tired from the torture she had been through, but she needed to tell them what happened to Twilight. She used the last of her strength to tell them.

“Twi...light...hoofed herself...in...to...save me.” she said before passing out in Celestia's hoofs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If Kraken had emotions, he would just laugh at what Twilight said, but since he was programmed not to have, he would even if he tried. Instead, he was surprised at Twilight’s answer. He was not prepared for something like this and wasn’t sure if she was telling the truth. He didn’t want to believe it, but if she was truly telling the truth then they could have a strong ally.

He decided the best course of action was to play along with what she said. Then he could see if she was lying and trying to destroy his army from the inside or if she was wanting to join the Separatists and go against her kingdom.

“This is interesting your majesty. When did you decide to go against your own kind” he said

“Don’t make me change my decision Kraken.” she told him

“I apologize.”

“You don’t need to. I know you don’t trust me, but I want to show you that you can trust me.”

Kraken plan of playing along fell right into the gutter. She already knew he didn’t trust her.

“It’s that so, I'm afraid just telling me you want to join us with will not be enough.”

“Well, I did say I was going to tell you info that could help you. And I always keep a promise.”

“Precisely.” Kraken replied. “After you give us the information, we can continue this conversation.

He then turned to the OMM commander once more.

“OMM-990. Continue your work on packing the supplies.”

“Roger, Roger.”

The OMM commander said before turning back to the other droids.

“Alright everyone back to work!” he commanded

Every droid then when back to work or their post without question.

“You.” Kraken pointed at a B1 that was the last one to understand the command

“Yes sir?” the droid questioned

“Keep an eye on the princess’s B1’s”

“Roger, Roger!” the droid replied

“Um. Kraken. That won’t be necessary.” Twilight said worried “They’re harmless.”

“I’m afraid I will not take the risk princess. You Ethier except it or there will be consequences.”

Twilight didn’t want to make Kraken not trust her. He was giving her the chance and it was the only one she could take.

She sighed. “1&2. I need you to stay with this...B1?” It was the first time she ever said that.

“Yes ma’am” both droids said

Twilight smiled at the 2 droids.

“Come along your majesty.”

Twilight then followed Kraken and his 2 guards into the main hallways of the ship. Many droids were still looking at her with suspicion and ready to attack if she did anything strange.

As they were heading through the hallways of the ship Twilight admired the look of the ship. The glowing light around the side of the hall and the fresh paint on the steel around the place. It wasn’t in it best look, but for an advance ship it wasn’t bad at all.

As she was admiring the ship she accidentally bumped into a droid, but this droid looked strange. It was just a box-looking droid with two legs and some little gadgets around its body. What she didn’t know was that this was a Gonk droid, a droid that was designed to deliver energy for any needed task. She was surprised at the droid, but as she looked at the droid for a moment, she thought it looked kind of cute.

“Sorry for bumping into you.” Twilight said to the droid

“Gonk?” The Gonk droid replied in the only way it could speak

Twilight pauses for a moment

“I’m sorry, but I can’t understand you.”

The Gonk droid simply turns its body in a slight bent before bringing it back to its original stance.

“Princess. Are you wasting your time talking to droids, or will you tell me what I want better in containment.” Kraken threatened her

Twilight heard him and started to run to him as if he was farther away from where he was before

“Sorry! It was nice meeting you! She said before catching up to Kraken

“Gonk!” the Gonk said happily as it looked at Twilight until she was out of its sight

“I think I just may have just made a friend in this place after all.” she thought as she smiled happily. Her plan was starting to go into action.

She mange to catch up to Kraken before they started walking once more.

They had to walk a long distance to get to where they were going, but when they finally made it to the bridge Twilight eyes widened.

She could see her home planet from here alone. She was speechless.

“So, your majesty about the information.”

When Twilight heard this, she snapped out of her trance.

“Oh right! What do you want to know about?” she asked

“First, I want to know what tactics of Equestria’s military”

Twilight paused then started to laugh nervously

“Um...I don’t know anything about military tactics”

The guards then pointed their staff at her with a blank stare, she needed to change the subject quickly or she could end up getting shocked.

“But! I do know how you can use magic in some way.”

The guards then pulled back their staffs

“Continue.”

Twilight sighed with relief.

“You can’t truly control magic, but there are magic artifacts that can make any pony have magic if needed.”
Kraken was interested in was she said about these artifacts.

“Intriguing. What artifacts can help us utilize magic?”

“Well. I have one back home in my throne room called the Alicorn Amulet. The amulet is supposed to bless the wearer with untold powers, but the more you use it the more corrupt you become.”

“A large risk, but high reward. Interesting.” Kraken said putting his hand on his chin

“I mean you can’t do things that are impossible like duplicating or invincibly, but it could work if you want to be corrupted.”
Kraken thought of a moment before quickly answering.

“The corruption shouldn’t be able to affect droids as we are programmed to follow orders and not let enemies control us.”
“Theirs the Rings of Scorchero. Which is supposed to cause 800 years of unrelenting heat. Though the largest ring was destroyed by my friend Rainbow dash”

“Disappointing, but it would be unnecessary to cause unrelenting heat on this planet.”

“The only other one I know about is the Elements of Harmony, they have the strongest magic, but me and my friends can use them. So, you really can’t get your hands on them.”

“Then it has been settled, we will retrieve the Alicorn Amulet from your throne room and utilize it for the Separatists Alliance.”

“Yeah. That sounds about right.”

Twilight might have put her home in danger, but if this plan of Her's was going to work, she knew it would have happened anyway, she knew she would end up fighting others, and she knew if her plan didn’t work equestria will fall.

“Thank you for giving us the information we need. It is not all of it, but it will suffice for now.”

Twilight really didn’t have much to say. She was doing something right, but it felt so wrong. Going against her home will be difficult for her.

“While you here on my ship the best I can do is give you a task to keep the ship in its best condition.”

Twilight knew he would just make her a slave. She wouldn’t be fooled easily. And besides she had her plan, so she knew what she needed to say.

“Actually. I have a better idea.”

“What is your idea?” Kraken replied in a confused way.

“I want to help by becoming a general.”

Once again Kraken was surprised by this, he couldn’t just let a pony immediately become a general in his army.
“You cannot just become a General by asking. You need to prove yourself to be a general. Do you know anything about how to be a general.”

Twilight started to laugh nervously.

“Umm...HeeHee. Well not really, but my brother was one, and you know what they say, it’s always good to try something new!”

With an answer like that he would never give Twilight the position of Commander, he didn’t even trust her, but with one of his best commanders in going repairs and how Twilight was willing to become one when he needed would be a waste. He could use an OMM commander, but they weren’t as efficient as a living being. He didn’t want to say it, but if he wanted a replacement commander this was his only option.

“I will think about once my troops retrieve the amulet. In the meantime, I will get an OMM commander to help you learn the basics of becoming one if you want to get the role.”

Twilight smile softly

“Thanks. I want to help as much as I can to fix the mistakes in my home. I hope”

“Thanking me won’t be necessary.” Kraken told her before going to the holo table to contact and OMM commander.”
“So, who I'm I am getting?” she asked

“Your majesty. There's only one I can give you.”

Author's Note:

Anyone who though I gave up on this story! Your wrong!

PreviousChapters Next