• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 926 Views, 39 Comments

Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Zombie Ponies (28 Pranks Later and Night of the Living Pharmacists) - Mylittleponyfan21



This is a crossover between 28 Pranks Later and Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Living Pharmacists

  • ...
4
 39
 926

Act 8


Meanwhile, in Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc, Doofenshmirtz was siting on his couch with a bowl of buttered popcorn, watching TV, also, he made the TV over to where Agent P was trapped so he could also see the TV.

Clearly Agent P wasn't happy for various reasons. Not only he failed on stopping Doofenshmirtz, but now he's trapped and unable to stop what Doofenshmirtz has planned to do and his further chaos he made.

"Good evening, I'm Gordon Gutsofanemu with a special report." said the news reporter on the TV while next to him, it shows the chaos in the city. "The Tri-State Area is on chaos tonight as thousands of repulsive mindless cookie-craving zombie ponies run rampant all over Danville."

Doofenshmirtz rolled his eyes, not amused, since he heard that news a billions of times. "Oh, there they go with the whole 'cookie-craving zombie pony' thing again! I should become one, that would show 'em! I should become a cookie-eating zombie pony!"

"We now go live with our own action news reporter, Don Adaded. Don?" Said the news reporter as it shows the action news reporter next to him.

The camera cuts to the action news reporter in the middle of the street, surrounded by a disasteous scene of zombie ponies and terrified citizens. "Thanks Gordon, I'm in downtown Danville." said Don to the mircophone. "It's a unbelievable scene. Cookie-craving zombie ponies eating cookies and they become more energetic. Also, biting people who turn into cookie-craving zombie ponies."

"Ah, here's one of them now." Said Don as Zombie Pony Mrs. Cake aproveched to him. "Mr. or Mrs. Mindless Repulsive Cookie-Craving Zombie Pony, care to comment?"

"COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie pony as it bit Don's left arm. Don ignores the static around him and continued talking to the mic. "And there you have it folks, I-"

But the static soon transformed him into a zombie pony as well. "cooKIE!!!!"

The zombie ponies were getting closer to the cameraman to ponify him as the camera cuts back to a frightened and nervious Gordon, witnessing the scene.

"Uh...Th-Thanks uh, Don?" spoke Gordon nervosly. "Uh, let's head to the weather!"

But unfortunately, the weatherman had been turned into a zombie pony. "COOKIE!!! Let's go to traffic!"

The camera cuts to the helicoppter, but both pilots have been turned into zombie ponies as well, although, the pilot driving was wearing sunglasses despite the darkness.

"COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie pony co-pilot.

"Back to you Gordon!" said the zombie pony pilot.

And Finally back to Gordon, who was now a zombie pony too. "COOKIE!!!"

Doofenshmirtz stood up out of his seat, dropping the bowl of popcorn. "I-I don't believe this! An entire army of minions! I finally have minions! HAHAHAHA!"

Doofenshmirtz went to an elevator as he thought that maybe the portal it opened striked the inator's beam to some boxes of cookies with a rainbow cream in them since they he noticed the rainbow cream in their mouths and uttering 'cookie' over and over again. And meaning to him that this was his plan all along. He could use those zombie ponies to his advantage.

"Oh! For once, I'll actually be able to take over the Tri-State Area, because I'll have, you know, the volume." said Doofensmirtz delightly.

Agent P pressed his paws as he glared at him angrily, meaning to him that he'll soon get out and make Doofenshmirtz pay for it.

"Ciao, baby!" said Doofenshmirtz as the elevator doors we're closing.

Once he exited the building, he began to walk joyfully around the streets of Danville, laughing triumphantly and seeing that his evil schemes have actually and finally worked, well, sort of, but he doesn't care. "I can't believe it, I'm becoming more knowledged up close! Well aside of the lab coat I wear, but otherwise, I can finally take over with an entire army! C'mon minions!" He annouced to a wave a zombie ponies. "We're talking a little trip!"

A group of zombie ponies transformed and from Ponyville followed him, although they were slower than him, and also, they know that he was the one who created them for some reason, and they have no interest to turning him into one of them, since he was immune to the sickness and they wanted a leader that will guide them all along.

Doofenshmirtz and his army of zombie ponies have finally arrived to their destination. "Bingo! City Hall! The first step of my conquest of the Tri-State Area! No longer I'll be made fun by the small children and their silly jokes and pranks that mock me! Like, 'Knock, Knock!' 'Who's there?' 'Doofus in a lab coat!' 'Doofus in a lab coat who?' And then they hold up a mirror. That's not even my punchline! It's just, ugh, nevermind." he said. "They will soon learn to fear the name of Dr. Heinz Doofens-"

But before he could continue or finish with his evil line, he looked back and saw that his army of zombie ponies walked away in the other direction. "Hey! Come back here! You guys are my minions!" he said as he started chasing them.


Meanwhile, the boys were bouncing relentlessly to the neighborhood, slowly begin to bounce lower and lower. "Hurry! We're losing our bounce!" warned Phineas.

They were able to make it safely to the backyard with our being ponified, but only to see that one of the zombie ponies had destroyed the rubberization ray.

"Oh no, the zombie ponies trashed the machine!" cried Baljeet as he gasped and walked over to it.
"Can we rebuild it?

"We can try." said Phineas as he picked up some destroyed parts. "But we should do it inside. There's too many cookie-craving zombie ponies out here. Our rubberization is fading fast."

Buford attempted to bounce again, but only to fall flat on his face. "I DIDN'T BOUNCE! AHHHH!!!" he cried as stood up and darted inside the house.

Phineas, Ferb and Baljeet quickly grabed some parts of the machine and dragged them inside, closing the door behind them.

"Okay, we gotta get started on another rubberization ray." requested Phineas.

Buford was still running in circles, still scouting in panic like a madman. The boys know that they'd never be able to get anything done until Buford got his sences together. "Right after we calm down Buford." said Phineas as he, Ferb and Baljeet ran over to calm him down.


Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash was flying all over the streets of the city, she doesn't mind of where she was, she only wanted to hide safely from the zombie ponies. She went to an alleyway hide to the left leaned behind a building's back wall.

She calmed herself down and tries to process the situaciĆ³n that she 'caused'. "Okay, so what I have done was turning everypony into mindless cookie-eating zombies and bringing them into this place and started biting other living beings and turned into out pony species with the muzzle on their mouths and their colors dulled."

Later, Rainbow Dash had a terrifying feeling that might be true. "Oh no! What if Scoots has turned into one?"

But before Rainbow Dash could continue, she looked on her right and then...

"Hello."

Rainbow Dash screamed a little after seeing Derpy Hooves as a zombie pony, but her derp eyes we're normal and she wasn't uttering 'cookie' over and over again, but talked in her normal voice. Rainbow Dash was confused after seeing this. "Derpy?" she asked. "Why haven't you turned into one. I mean, your colors are dulled, your mane is wrinkled and your mouth's a bit... rainbowfied, but why are you not one of them?"

"Oh, It's a long story, Dash." answered Derpy. "But I came here because you were in danger and I had to wear this funny muzzle on my mouth and be like this so that they won't indentify me."

"Oh, I see." said Rainbow Dash as she chuckled as she heard the word 'funny'.

Derpy later she got a box of joke cookies that had no static surrounding it. "Here, have a cookie from this box that is not infected."

Derpy puts a joke cookie to Rainbow Dash's mouth, which was rainbowfied right after that happened.

"Hehe, Thanks Derpy." chuckled Rainbow Dash as she ate the cookie. "But why are your colors dulled?"

"We have something to do with that." said a familiar voice, and it revealed itself as Starlight and Trixie, who had their colors and manes normal and no muzzles in their mouths.

"Starlight? Trixie? Have you guys used your magic to make her colors dulled?" asked Rainbow Dash confused.

"Of course." said Trixie. "Starlight told me about the situation and decided to called Derpy because she knows and saw what happened when she saw everypony turned into cookie zombies and entered into that portal that bought us here. But we saw you entering here first."

"Oh, I see." said Rainbow Dash. "Oh, and hey Starlight by the way, can you make my colors dulled too?"

"Sure." said Starlight. "Good thing I've learned that from one of Twilight's books."

Starlight got her horn to use her magic and to make Rainbow's colors dulled and it worked.

"Cool!" said Rainbow Dash as she looked at herself.

"Oh, one more thing." said Derpy as she started wrinkling Rainbow's mane by moving her hooves from left to right. "Ta-Da! she cried.

"Wow, cool!" said Rainbow Dash as she looked up her mane wrinkled. "Now I look like them."

Derpy know that there was one more thing to make Rainbow Dash like one of the zombie ponies to go on their journey. "Now let's practice on your moaning so that they won't suspect anything." she said.

"Ok. Gimme what you got!" said Rainbow Dash.

"First step: Shunk your eyes, you can make them derp if you want." said Derpy as Rainbow Dash shunks her eyes with ease.

"Second step: moan 'cookie' over and over again in a raspy voice, like this: 'COOOKIEEEEE!!!'" said Derpy as Rainbow Dash got surprised after that.

"cookieeee..." moan Rainbow Dash lowly.

"Louder!" cried Derpy.

"Coookieee!" moan Rainbow Dash as she elevated her voice up.

"LOUDER!!!" yelled Derpy.

"COOOKIEEEE!!!!" moan Rainbow Dash as she really sounded like a zombie pony.

"Thaaaat's the spirit Dash, now you're ready to be one of them." said Derpy delightly and surprised at the same time.

Rainbow Dash had lost her fear of the zombie ponies and got excited about it. "Oh my gosh! I did it! WOO HOO!"

"Okay, Rainbow Dash, calm down a little." said Derpy as she doesn't want to be heard by the zombie ponies.

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that, hehe " said Rainbow Dash. "Now what?"

"The first thing we're gonna do is that we will go to that building to see what might be the cause to all of this." explain Starlight. "I've been analizing the progress and I think there's something that might have to answer my question."

"And what building are you talking about?" asked Trixie confused.

Starlight pointed to certain building and it was Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.

"Oh, ok." said Trixie.

"But, how are we going to get there if you guys are not like them and Derpy and I are?" asked Rainbow Dash worried for losing another friend.

"Trixie and I will reduce our sizes and ride on you guys so that they won't notice our presence." answered Starlight as she and Trixie used their magic to reduce their sizes, causing Rainbow Dash to grab Starlight and Derpy to grab Trixie and put them in their wrinkled manes.

"Okay, so let's go!" cried Starlight.

Rainbow Dash and Derpy got put of the alleyway and stop a little. "Are you ready Crash?" asked Derpy calling out her nickname.

"I'm ready Derpinator!" answered Rainbow Dash while she chuckled.

"Good, let's go to it!" cried Derpy.

Both pegasi went and act like zombie ponies off to their destination, they just hope they would find something to Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc.


Meanwhile, everyone in Danville is in panic of the zombie ponies, but on the other hand, Stacy was in her living room, still reconfiguring her TV set, she made a click on the power botton from her controler and it worked.

"Yes!" she cried delightly. "Next step: Popcorn!"

She walked over to the kitchen and popped some microwavevel popcorn, ignoring the news report on the TV, which it was just a zombie pony munbling "cookie! cookie!" over and over again. By the time Stacy finished, she changed the TV to the DVD option screen right before she could even see the zombie pony.

She sat in her couch, stuffing her face with the fresh popcorn. "And so begins, The Grievance movie marathon. Special edition box set. Oh yeah!" she cried delightly.

But while that, behind her window shows some terrified citizens running away and screaming from a wave of zombie ponies. She didn't even turned around while still focusing on the movie. "'Hey, Stacy, did ya' hook up that while system by yourself?' 'Yeah, no biggie. Do it all the time.' Heh heh. I rule." She said delightly.




To be continued.