• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 926 Views, 39 Comments

Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Zombie Ponies (28 Pranks Later and Night of the Living Pharmacists) - Mylittleponyfan21



This is a crossover between 28 Pranks Later and Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Living Pharmacists

  • ...
4
 39
 926

Act 10

Meanwhile, back at the neighborhood, Stacy wasn't the only one oblivious. Linda and her husband Lawrence, were steping out of the house to the front ward, thinking that it was just a normal blackout. "Oh I just love blackouts. They're kind of exciting in a way." said Linda as she hold Lawrence's hand, seeing the stars.

"Yeah, oh yes." said Lawrence delightly. "And it's one of the few times you get to meet your neighbors, like this fellow here."

He saw zombie pony Granny Smith beginning to approach them and held his has to introduce himself. "Pleased to meet you. I'm Lawrence, and she is my-"

But before he could continue, the zombie pony bit Lawrence's hand, causing static to surround not just Lawrence, but also Linda since she was holding her husband's hand, and soon they transformed into zombie ponies.

"COOKIE!!! COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie ponies as the left.

Phineas gasped at the situation from the house's window, witnessing the true horror. "Oh no, they've got Mom and Dad!" he cried as he closed the window's curtains and gestured to the broken machine. "And without power, there's no way I can repair these circuits!"

"Game over, man! We're doomed!" cried Buford.

"No! There's always a way!" said Baljeet as he walked over to Buford determinedly. "Isabella teaches the emergency preparedness class with the Fireside Girls. She could build a generator in her sleep. Is that not right, Isabella?"

But Isabella didn't answer.

"Isabella? I... thought she was-" said Phineas anxiously, glancing around the room. "Didn't anyone- Who saw here last?"

Much for the boys' surprise of Isabella not with them anymore, Phineas began to run in circles, screaming and panicking, doing the same thing Buford did a moment ago. "DAHHHHH!!!! AHHHHH!!!!"

Buford was unamused of what Phineas was doing, seeing that the boy who told him to chill out for the situation was now the freaked boy. "Buford, chill out! You're fine! I'm vindicated."


Meanwhile, in the downtown Danville, everyone was witnessing the blackout and screamed in panic of the zombie ponies in the streets. "AHHH! There's no computers!" shout a random woman while running.

"How we're be able to know what is is going on?" said a random tourist while running.

"I've got to see the newspaper! I have to know what is going on!" cried a random man with sunglasses.

"Yeah! The paper is back baby!" cried Martin the newspaper vendor delightly.

"Wait, this is stuff that happen yesterday. AHH!! AHH!!" cried the man as he screamed and ran away.

Unbelknowlest to Martin the newspaper vendor, a zombie pony with the newspaper on it's head was approaching to Martin the newspaper vendor and bit him immediately as static was surrounding him and soon transformed him into a zombie pony. "COOKIE, BABY!" groan the zombie pony.


Meanwhile, at Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc, in Doofenshmirtz's lab, Agent P tried to push and shove the box, struggling to get out of his trap. It seems like there was no way to get out of his trap. But later he spotted a giant mechanical hand above his trap and a remote control a few feet from his box. So he stretched his arm into one of the box's holes reaching as he could until he was able to grab the remote.

He pushed one of the buttons that quickly activated the hand, which lifted the box and anvil off of his box. Agent P fleed from his trap and ran to the balcony, but then he realized that he was now free in a lab full of zombie ponies.

Some zombie ponies pounded the lab's door and it was zombie ponies Twilight, Pinkie, Mrs. Cake, Big Mac and Fluttershy who pushed the door and fall to the ground, they stood up as Agent P looked at them, knowing that he was surrounded by them.

"ME WANT COOKIE!!!" groan zombie pony Pinkie as it and the other zombie ponies got closer to him.

Agent P tried to find a way to escape, but it seems like there isn't one, until he backed into a pille of boxes of toilet plungers and a box fell to him, by then giving him the idea to use them. He pushed the box out of him, having two of the plungers, and swinged through the zombie ponies with them, later, he threw one at zombie pony Fluttershy to throw the zombie pony and plunger at a wave of zombie ponies. But only to see that the plunger was now stick in the zombie pony's face.

He used the other plunger and ran though the lair, he pushed any of the zombie ponies out of his way with it.

He finally made it across the room and went inside the door of what seemed to be like an empty closet space.

"COOKIE!!! COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie ponies as they were surrounding the door.

He shut the door with a table and set the plunger down, now felling safer. Of course, he would need to escape still and find out how to stop the sickness. But he needed a moment to think of a plan for a stradagy first.

But as Agent P backed up, he was starlet when he felt two hoof touches on both of his arms, he looked around to see who, or what is was.

"COOKIE!!!"

Agent P gasped and got shocked of what he saw and knew what was going to happen to him.



To be continued.