• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 926 Views, 39 Comments

Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Zombie Ponies (28 Pranks Later and Night of the Living Pharmacists) - Mylittleponyfan21



This is a crossover between 28 Pranks Later and Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Living Pharmacists

  • ...
4
 39
 926

Act 18

They all hopped into their feet and hooves and ran up stairs as fast as they could, despite being put of breath. Unbelknowlest to them, the zombie ponies were climbing up the water tower, intending to ponify the kids, mares and filies to prevent them from saving the city.

They stop their tracks, since they saw zombie ponies in front and back from them knowing that they were surrounded.

"We're not gonna make it!" cried Phineas as he and the others leaned againest the wall, he didn't want to admit it, but things were going wrong. Really Wrong! TOTALLY WRONG! He knows that they were they only unbitten ones in Danville, if they couldn't get to the vortex sprayer, the life on Danville will end for good. No hopes now and no humans around in the city. It is all over for them and the entire town now.

But Ferb shook his head, he wasn't ready to give up just yet, he had faith that his brother and his friends can do this on their own, even if isn't meant sacrificing himself. He put his hand on Phineas' right shoulder and speak to him in a serious tone. "No! You and the girls will make it!"

Ferb instantly charged to the zombie ponies that were blocking the way in front.

"What? Ferb! No!" cried Phineas pleaded as he went to stop his brother.

Too late. Ferb climbed to the stairway's tubes and fling himself at the zombie ponies in front, knocking them out of the stairway, only to grab the tubes. But if isn't enough, zombie pony Fluttershy grabed Ferb from his mask with it's teeth, and even worst, it yanked his rubber mask, living his head exposed. Zombie pony Twilight quickly flew towards Ferb and bit him on his neck, causing static surrounding him.

"Ferb!" cried the group in shock at his sacrifice.

Rainbow Dash and Derpy attempted to rescue the green-haired boy, but they stop since they saw his human body turning into pony body, and wearing a rainbow muzzle on his mouth.

"Ferb!" cried Phineas as he got closer to him.

But Isabella grabbed him and rush him away from the green-haired boy transformed into a zombie pony. "Phineas! No! Don't touch him!"

"COOKIE!!!" groan the transformed zombie pony.

"But Ferb! I-I can't..." said Phineas sadly.

"We have to continue on, we have to save everypony in this city!" cried Starlight.

"She's right, Phineas. We have to go!" agreed Isabella.

But Phineas refused living behind what used to be his brother. "B-But I can't just-"

"I know, but the only way to save him is to keep going!" said Isabella. "We'll get him back. I promise!"

Phineas nod his head, knowing that she was right, he had to stay stronger to save his brother, family and friends. That's the only way.

"Come on!" cried Isabella as the rushed.

The group continued forward until they reached and went into the climbing ladder, Rainbow Dash and Derpy went on top of the water tower and standed there, hoping that the rest came with good.

"COOKIE!!!" COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie ponies as they stretched their hooves though the holes of the ladder with the intention to grab the group and bite them.

The group were dodging the hooves of the zombie ponies.

"Phineas! AH!" cried Isabella as her heart was pounding, not only for the adrenaline, but also for the fear and beginning scared out of her mind for various reasons.

"AH!" cried the mares and filies.

"Hang in there, girls! We're almost there!" annouced Phineas.

"It's just, if this is the end, there's something really important I have to tell you!" cried Isabella.

"Okay Isabella, shoot." answered Phineas.

Then Isabella started. "For the longest time, I-"

But before Isabella could continue, the group finally reached to the vortex sprayer.

"Come on! There it is!" cried Phineas as he went to open the hatch.

"But Phineas!' cried Isabella. "Phineas!" She had enough of being interrupeted, she was gonna be listened this time, especially when it's the last chance for Phineas to hear this.

"I LIKE YOU!!!" she yelled bravery.

"I like you too, Isabella!" said Phineas, unknowing that it was serious.

"No. I mean..." said Isabella as she shook her head and walked over to Phineas, a bit red cheeked. "I like you, like you!"

"Awww!" said the mares and filies, knowing that the power of love also works in the human world and not just in Equestria.

"Now that's the power of love!" said Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, I didn't know it also works in the human world." said Sweetie Belle.

"Agreed, if Princess Cadance was here, she would be delighted of this lovely scene." said Scootaloo as the ponies nod their heads.

Phineas didn't know what to say after that heard, a red blush appeared on his cheeks and stared at Isabella in awe. "Wow! I mean, gosh. I-I-I've always felt...well-"

Isabella was nervious about what Phineas was gonna say as the ponies stopped smiling, seeing that the power of love doesn't work like in Equestria.

But this time, Phineas was the one interrupeted.

One of the zombie ponies had caught up to them and attempted to grab Isabella or any of the ponies, they screamed and braced themselves, preparing to be one of the zombie ponies now

But Phineas wouldn't let that happen, he quickly swinged againest the zombie pony. "Get away from them!"

"Phineas!" cried Isabella as she gasped, seeing her crush on his knees, with his rubber mask off and static surrounding the red-haired boy's figure. "No!"

Phineas quickly grabbed the herbal bath stuff and the giant spoon from his pockets and hand them to the rest, along with the hook as he grunted.

"Uh! G-Go!" he grunted.

Isabella quickly grabbed the hook, Apple Bloom grabbed the herbal bath stuff and Scootaloo grabbed the giant spoon just in time before Phineas' transformation was complete.

"Ug! COOKIE!!!" groan the red-haired zombie pony.

"No, not Phineas!" whispered Isabella as her tears we're dewelling from her terrified face. The CMC'S were also terrified, they saw transformations away from them, but one closer to them was more scarier, knowing how Dash would feel if the zombie prank happened. They know that a lovely couple was separed from a sickness they made in order to prank the prankster.

"Oh... Phineas!" said Isabella as she cried.

Apple Bloom touched Isabella's leg, meaning to her that the only to get Phineas back is doing what she has to do. Isabella got up and knew Apple Bloom was right, she took her tears and thought, no, this isn't Phineas, he trapped in a body that's not his. He said he would stay strong for everyone he loves, and now she has to do it for him. And despiting that Isabella was wearing a Fireside Girl uniform and the CMC'S Filly Guide Scout uniform, meaning that a Filly Guide Scout and a Fireside Girl had to team up on this one.

"You're right, girls!" said Isabella. "Let's get it together, now it's up to us Filly Guiders and Fireside Girl to save Phineas!" Now it's up to us to save Danville!" Now it's up to us to...stop talking to yourself!"

The group once they reached to the top, Isabella opened the hatch of water tower, she could see that there's too many water tower, knowing that they could all be cured in no time.

"Cure!" said Isabella as Apple Bloom passed the herbal bath stuff bottle.

Isabella opens the bottle and drops the liquid into the water tower.

"Now, the big baby!" said Isabella as Scootaloo passed the giant spoon.

Isabella once with the giant spoon, she started to mix the herbal bath stuff with the water of the tower. It could need time to make it dissolve it all.

Unbelknowlest to the Fireside Girl and the Filly Guide Scouts, the zombie ponies reached to the ledge of the water tower. Rainbow Dash noticed this and she saw the perfect opportunity to fix her mistake. "Stay here! I'll distract them!" she cried.

"What? Rainbow! No!" cried Scootaloo pleaded for what here older sister was gonna do.

Too late. Rainbow Dash lead the zombie ponies to her way and landed to the ground, ready to sacrifice herself. "You guys want me? I'm so here right now!"

"Dash, you're gonna turn into one!" warned Derpy worried.

"No Derpy! I'm saving you guys and correcting my mistake, so you guys move on with out me." said Rainbow.

Just as the zombie ponies got closer to Rainbow Dash, one of them bite her and static started to surround her, once she collapsed to the ground and fainted, she later got up and now she was one of the zombie ponies, for real this time!

"COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie pony rainbow maned pegasus.

"NO!!!" yelled Scootaloo as she started to cry, knowing that the pony who considered her mom and sister was now a mindless repulsive cookie-craving zombie pony, and the sad truth was this was also her mistake for being involved in a prank that she wished that she would never have participated.

Scoots, calm down!" cried Apple Bloom.

"No! This is also my fault!" cried Scootaloo. "I'm also involved in this! And look at the price I'm paying for! If I would've been with Rainbow Dash on her pranks from the beginning, none of this would have happened!"

"No, Scoots. It wasn't your fault, we just had to teach your sister a lesson, but ended wrong thanks to the scientist and the machine." said Sweetie Belle.

"What do you mean!?" asked Scootaloo. "Look at this! We made this! We're also involved in this! We made the prank and look! We are the big pranksters now! We're...MONSTERS!!!"

The rest were shock at that last thing she said, it looks like the was no way to confort Scootaloo on this one. Her sister was the only thing that much matters to her in the world, and now she was gone because of her biggest mistake.

And if isn't more worst, zombie pony Twilight was flying and quickly snuck up behind Derpy and bit her, causing Derpy to scream and static starting to surround her.

"Derpy!" yelled Starlight.

Derpy collapsed to the ground and fainted for a while, once she got up, she was now one of the zombie ponies this time. "COOKIE!!!"

Starlight saw that Isabella wasn't finished on mixing the cure with water, so she and Trixie with their magic, they made a magical bubble shield to protect them until Isabella was finished. But by their bad luck, they were in human territory, where magic doesn't exist, so the shield was losing it's power quickly and suddenly, disappeared.

The unicorns were tired of trying to force their magic too long as they could, and even worse, the zombie pony alicorn quickly bit Starlight and Trixie, they collapsed to the ground, static surrounding them, once they fainted, they got up wearing a rainbow muzzle on their mouths.

"COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie unicorns.

The CMC'S witnessed them as zombie ponies, they knew that they're the only unzombified ones from Ponyville.

"Now all of them are now zombies!" cried Apple Bloom scaredly.

But unbelknowlest to them, zombie pony Twilight rushed quickly to bite the CMC'S as static was surrounding them, they feel to the ground and fainted for a while. Only by then, getting up and becoming part of the zombie ponies.

"COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie filies.

Isabella was finished mixing the cure with water, as she threw the spoon backwards and puts the hook into the hole. She stood up and saw from the edge how the vortex sprayer lifted itself up to be put in place. But it didn't came by itself. A group of zombie ponies (Pinkie Pie, Twilight, Fluttershy, Mrs. Cake and Big Mac) rode on top of it, which warned her that she had to speed things up.

Once the vortex sprayer was put in place, Isabella quickly ran over the vortex sprayer and opened the button door and slammed her hand over to the red button to activite it. But to her dismay, nothing happened. She later looked back and she saw that the rest were now zombie ponies too.

"C'mon! Come on! Work!" cried Isabella desesperaded.

She later walked to the back of it and punched the vortex sprayer a lot of times. The zombie ponies that were on top of it got off as more started to crawl on top of the water tower, having Isabella surrounded. "Work! Work! You piece of unworkable junk! Work!" she shouted as she was still punching the vortex sprayer.

But later she gasped as she felt two hoof touches on her ankes and felt teeth touch on such as her ankes, like her head, static started to surround her, she grunted in attempting to give the last punch to the machine. "Got to...."

But nothing happened, she was transforming into a zombie pony. She nearly cry in defeat. She was the only one left and failed on saving Phineas, her family, her friends, her beloved ones, everyone, and everypony. They were all doomed now. No one else was gonna save them now.

"Uhhhh, Ahhh....Coo...KIE..." she groan, the sickness was dominating her body. She was now one of the zombie ponies. With no mind nor control. She was the city's last hope. And it's too late for that now. That last hope is now gone forever.

Danville was now a blackened hole.





The End.

Author's Note:

That was a terrible ending:fluttershysad::fluttercry::applecry::raritycry::raritydespair::pinkiesad2:, but what do you think what would happened next? Will the vortex sprayer work, or will Danville remain like that forever?