• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 926 Views, 39 Comments

Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Zombie Ponies (28 Pranks Later and Night of the Living Pharmacists) - Mylittleponyfan21



This is a crossover between 28 Pranks Later and Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Living Pharmacists

  • ...
4
 39
 926

Act 14

Meanwhile, in Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc, Candace and Vanessa we're running though the hall of the building, escaping from the constants grasps of the zombie ponies.

"In here! said Candace as she and Vanessa went inside a door.

Luckily, the door lead to a stairway that wasn't a zombie pony-infested horror house. Vanessa used a fire hose to tie the doorknob and she and Candace heavily leaned to the door, sighing in relief, taking a moment to process the situation.

"What's going on with your dad?" asked Candace.

"I don't know. His evil schemes aren't normally this successful." answered Vanessa.

"Wait! Phineas and Ferb!" said Candace as she gasped.

"I pretty sure this was not them!" said Vanessa.

"Yeah, I know, but they'll know what to do about it!" said Candace.

They later felt a push on the door, meaning that the zombie ponies were pushing the door with force.

"Come on! Let's move!" cried Candace as she ran downstairs.

"I'm right behind ya'!" said Vanessa as she followed her friend.

The two girls went all the way downstairs, but during that, Vanessa noticed the worried expression on Candace's face. "Are you okay?" she asked.

"Y-Yeah! Why?" answered and asked Candace.

"I don't know. You just seem a little out of it." said answered Vanessa. "Are you worried about your brothers or something?"

"What? No, why should I be?" respond Candace. "I mean, it's Phineas and Ferb, they'll be fine. I-I know they are."

Candace was hiding her worriness about her brothers, she didn't want to reveal it to Vanessa since she could probably laugh at her for being a 'cooler' girl. Candace just hopped that whatever they are, it was far away from any zombie pony.


Meanwhile, out of Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc, The group made it to the building, hiding behind a car that was upside down, seeing if the coast is clear. And fortunately, the building's street is empty of zombie ponies.

"We made it!" cried Isabella.

"It's about time we made from the beginnin'!" continued Applejack.

"Not a single cookie-eating zombie pony on sight." announced Buford. "Now's a good a time to rush in blindly, don't you think?"

"Okay, guys. Let's go. Quietly." whispered Phineas.

The group went quickly and quietly to the building as they could, but unfortunately, they weren't successful, as one of the rubber duckies Buford used to cover his elbows squeaked through the car they were hiding behind, causing it to sound it's alarm.

"COOKIE!!! COOKIE!!!" groan the zombie ponies as the turn around and went slowly to the group.

"Here they come!" announced Isabella.

"They are all over the place!" cried Baljeet.

"More like: They're everywhere!" continued Scootaloo.

"And they're surroundin' us!" ended Apple Bloom.

"Come on! Let's go!" cried Phineas.

Phineas grabbed Isabella's hand and rush as fast as they could to the building, followed by the group that were dodging every attempt of the zombie ponies to snatch them.

"AHHHHH!!!" yelled Baljeet.

"Sanctuary!" yelled Buford.

The Fireside Girls weren't lucky on this one. One of the zombie ponies stepped on the zombie pony motley's tail Gretchen, Ginger and Adyson were wearing, causing the bottom part of it fall out, and Adyson being exposed.

The others made it to the building with success, but Isabella saw though the glass of the door and gasped while seeing the Fireside Girls being surrounded by zombie ponies right after Adyson was exposed.

Gretchen fell over to the ground between two zombie ponies trying to get out, but soon static started to surround Gretchen and quickly transformed her into a zombie pony, meaning that she and the other Fireside Girls had been transformed too.

"CooKIE!" groan the transformed zombie pony.

"No! NO!" cried Isabella in horror, witnessing the massacre that happened.



To be continued.