• Published 17th Jul 2022
  • 926 Views, 39 Comments

Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Zombie Ponies (28 Pranks Later and Night of the Living Pharmacists) - Mylittleponyfan21



This is a crossover between 28 Pranks Later and Phineas and Ferb: Night of the Living Pharmacists

  • ...
4
 39
 926

Act 13

Meanwhile, inside of Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc, Candace was blocking the bedroom's door with a sofa so the zombie ponies couldn't enter, feeling much safer now, but they couldn't stay in the bedroom forever.

"That should hold 'em!" said Candace.

"Okay girls, we gotta figure out a plan." said Vanessa.

"We should totally split up!" said Birgitte.

"I'm gonna hide in the bathroom where it's safe." said Lacie as she went into the bathroom.

"I know. I'll run off to check an onscure notice in the kitchen." said Dana.

"I'm gonna slowly wall backwards into a dimly lit room." said Heather.

Candace was dumfounded after hearing the most ironic things that what she concidered 'cooler older' girls would say when it comes to a dangerous situation. Although they seem pretty serious about it. "Really? See, it you watch more domestic horror films, you'd know-"

But before she could continue, a groaning from Lacie came from the bathroom, causing Vanessa and Candace walking to the bathroom door, since they knew that she was there.

"Uh, Lacie, are you okay in there?" asked Vanessa suspicious.

"Oh, yeah." said Lacie as she popped her head out the door.

"Feeling safer in there?" asked Vanessa.

"A-lot-co-cook..." groan Lacie.

"Odd, but cool." said Vanessa calmly.

But Candace wasn't convinced about the girl's answer, despite that she heard that last thing about 'cook', she narrowed her eyes about it.

"Wait a minute!" said Candace as she opened the door completely.

But when she did, she gasped in horror as she saw zombie ponies Pinkie Pie, Twilight and Mrs. Cake standing behind an unphased Lacie with her eyes separate in directions.

"COOKIE!" groan the zombie ponies.

"cookie..." said lowly Lacie, but then, static surrounding her as transformed her into a zombie pony. "CooKIE!"

"Run!" cried Candace and Vanessa as they made aside the sofa and bookcase from the door and rushed away from the bedroom as quickly as they could.

"Oh, I knew we shouldn't split up." said Dana as she and the other girls just stood there.

But later, the zombie pony transformed bit the three girls as static was surrounding them and soon transformed them into zombie ponies.

"COOKIE!!!" groan the transformed zombie ponies.

The zombie ponies transformed went out of the bedroom as a zombie pony stuck on the apartament's door went passing the bedroom and the other three zombie ponies transformed followed it.


Meanwhile, at Fireside Girl Headquaters, the place was surrounded by a wave of zombie ponies, and it shows the Inexplicable Giant Floating Baby Head turned into a zombie pony, and it has the same appearence as the Baby Cake Twins.

Suddenly, a zombie pony-like figure shows approaching to the Fireside Girl Headquaters. But when it opened the door, it was actually Gretchen standing on Ginger's shoulders and behind them, was Adyson, wearing a pony motley with rainbow colored in the mouth.

"Katie, bar the door!" ordered Gretchen.

And so happen, Katie closed the door with a wooden bar and went to help remove the parts of the motley.

"Is she back yet?" asked Gretchen.

"No signs of her. We searched everywhere!" answered Holly.

"Where she could be?" asked Milly.

"She's probably still with Phineas and Ferb. She'll make it." answered Gretchen as she got off of Ginger's shoulders and puts her hat back on.

Suddenly, the Fireside Girls fliched after they heard a collection of tin cans ringing out, which it was used as an alarm alert.

"Perimeter alert! We have an incoming!" annouced Adyson.

"Stations everyone! Put out that light!" ordered Gretchen as Ginger turns off the lateen that they use as a source light.

"Katie?" asked Gretchen

"Yup." said Katie as she went to the door to ask the visitor. "Friend or cookie-eating zombie pony?"

"It's us! Let us in!" shout a familiar voice.

Katie sighed in relief and opened the door as the boys, mares and fillies went inside, meaning to the girls that Isabella also came with them.

"It's Phineas and Ferb!" cried Adyson joyfully.

"And Baljeet!" said Ginger as the others looked at her confused.

"And two horses and three little horses!" cried Milly.

"That's ponies to you guys." corrected Applejack.

"And they can talk!" cried Holly.

The Fireside Girls went to hug the mares and filies on joyness, causing the mares and fillies annoyed, but they perfered that than confesing that they were partly responsibles to the sickness.

"Why does no one care about Buford?" asked Buford disappointed as he looks at the floor.

"Isabella? Are you here?" asked Phineas as he glances at the room.

Gretchen gasped in horror after hearing what Phineas said. "I thought she was with you!" she cried.

"Isabella's still out there?" asked Adyson worried.

"I told ya man!" said Buford as he leaned againest the wall. "She's probably down the pony side effect and wearin' a rainbow on her mouth by now!"

"It can't be!" cried Phineas, refusing that his friend is ponified.

The mares and fillies on the other hand were shocked about their mistake, knowing that chaos is still going to. Applejack was going to confess about that they were partly responsibles for the sickness from still spreading. But Rarity put her hoof on her friend and shook her head, meaning to her that it wasn't worthless since she fears the same reaction of the boys to the others, not Gor now.

"I'm afraid that Buford is right Phineas." said Baljeet as he looked over the boarded window, seeing zombie pony Fluttershy chattering it's teeth. "The odds of anyone surviving out there for this long-"

"If anyone can do it, Isabella can!" interrupeted Phineas as he still refuses on believing that his friend is ponified, she proved to Phineas that she's brave enough to defend herself.

"It doesn't matter anyways!" cried Buford as he started panicking. "Sooner or later, they're gonna figure out we're here and then they're gonna come in here! They're gonna come in here and they're gonna come in here and they're gonna come in here and they're gonna-"

But suddenly, Gretchen got closer to him and slap him across the face. "Lock it down, solider! No one's gonna get in here!" she shouted as she pulls him by his mask. "Do you hear me?!"

Later she letting go of Buford and walked away angrily and annoyed.

"I am so in love with her right now!" he said dumbfounded.

"What are we gonna do, Applejack?" asked Apple Bloom worried.

"Yeah, we can't stay in here forever, we need to do something." said Sweetie Belle.

"And a stradagy. A good stradagy." suggested Scootaloo.

"Calm down, girls. I bet Phineas will tell us, he always knows what to do." said Applejack as she later, got closer to him. "What should we do, Phineas? Have any ideas?" she asked.

"I don't know, Applejack." answered Phineas. "I'm running out of ideas. I don't know where Isabella could be."

The group turned around to the other side of the room. The gasped and stood carefully, seeing the trap door was bursting, and eventually, it succeded. They were all prepared to make a run for it, thinking that it was another zombie pony.

But joyfully, it revealed itself as Isabella, popping out of the trap door. "I'm right here." she said.

"Isabella!" cried Phineas delightly as he walked over to her. "I'm sorry we lost track on you! But thank goodness you're-"

"I forgive you, Phineas, but right now we have work to do." said Isabella bothered as she walked over to the others, causing the girls smuged to the situation.

"We may be the only non-ponified ones here in Danville." she said. "I think I figured out where it all started. And if we get there, we might know how it all started and reverse it."

"Wait? How did you figure out where it started?" asked Phineas confused.

"Well, I'm glad you asked." said Isabella as she pulled out a marker from her pocket and uncapped it.

She later walked over to a small whiteboard on the wall and begin to explain. "Mayor Doofenshmirtz was hosting a ceremony earlier this evening to unveil the new water tower in the city. And apparently, he was the first turned into a zombie pony after being bitten another zombie pony, so I decided to investigate by going across the stage where the ceremony took it's place."

The mare and fillies began to worry, thinking that Isabella was going to reveal the truth about the prank, so they had no other choice but to confess it all once it for all.

"Pardoneme, but I think that we should confess somethin' 'bout it" Interrupt Applejack.

"What do you mean?" asked Isabella confused.

"What we mean dear is that we wanna confess that all of this, we partly have something to do." confessed Rarity, causing gasp and shock around the room. "But let's us explain!"

"Okay, we're listening." said Isabella.

"All of this was supposed to be a fake zombie apocalypse to scare our prankster friend, Rainbow Dash, by putting the rainbow muzzle in our mouths from some boxes of joke cookies that she put, and with the help of our friend, Pinkie Pie, acting like zombies, because Rainbow Dash have been pranking everypony in our town called: Ponyville, including us." explained Rarity.

"We did it so that we could flip the tables on Rainbow Dash. But as she was gone and didn't show up anymore, we knew that somethin' was wrong, and we also saw somethin' you guys call: static was surroundin' the boxes of joke cookies that Rainbow Dash put in order to prank us, and we also saw everypony enterin' into a portal that brought us here in Danville, and we knew that it wasn't part of the prank." continued Applejack.

"So that's why we enter to your universe, and when we saw about the chaos that is happening in your city, we decided to investigate and find clues about what could ruin the prank to scare Rainbow Dash." said Scootaloo.

"And as more longer we go, we thought that the idea of the zombie prank seemed like a good idea to make her stop for a while, but then we realized that it was gonna help Rainbow Dash none 'bout it of this prank really happened." continued Apple Bloom.

"Yeah, we could almost make her cry about it, or even hate us about it that she would never come back to Ponyville again." ended Sweetie Belle worried.

"Eeyup, and we also confused to the boys 'bout it, and Phineas have gave us a point about revenge and that is what we were doin' without noticin', we also had to learn the hard way, we're very sorry that it happened, it wasn't funny after all, we're very ashamed about it." said Applejack sadly as she took off her hat and hide behind it.

"Agreed, out upsetness was so big that we didn't thought of that from the beginning." said Rarity as the CMC'S nod their heads ashamed.

"I'm glad you guys confessed, and I'm also glad Phineas woke you up from what are you going to do." said Isabella. "Because that's the important information that we need to stop the sickness and contagion, because you guys will help us, we all corraperate, and you corraporated by confessing the truth."

The mares and fillies smiled after hearing Isabella's words, knowing that they did something useful after all.

Isabella later, she drew out a map-like sketch of the carriage of joke cookies, a portal of 360° and a building that looked familiar.

"Anyways, analizing the progress." said Isabella as she started to explain. "The joke cookies you guys mentioned were six two inches, and the beam that hit them was due to a portal of 360° that opened in the air, so I decided to make a mark behind it and took the angle on it from the point where the carriage was standing in repose and where the portal opened, and found out that this building has something to do that might cause all of this."

"Oh, you used trangulation! Nice!" said Baljeet delightly.

"Great!" cried Applejack. "Now that we know what and where was the cause, let's find out who pony did it the first place."

"Huh, that building looks familiar." said Phineas.

Isabella gave a look to show the view of the building to the nearest window.

"Oh, I guess that's why." said Phineas. "You know, it might be a good idea to board that window."

"Oh, so that's why there was so much wood left there." said Katie as she looked at a corner where was some wooden bars.

Their talking wasn't heard from outside, the group gasped when a zombie pony reached it's hoof though the window in as attempts to grab Isabella to bite her, who shiftly dodged it. "Go! Go!" cried Isabella.

"And I definitely should have closed the window." said Katie by then, being grabbed by the other Fireside Girls.

The group all ran and escaped though the trap door, just before the zombie ponies could successfully break into the lodge of the window.

Isabella popped her head out of what looked like an ordinary tree stamp, checking if the coast is clear. Then, she gestered to the others to follow her, carefully stepping out and hurrying over to the back fence.

"Now what?" asked Phineas.

"We've gotta make our way to that building." said Isabella as she pointed to Doofenshmirtz Evil Inc. "I'm sure we'll find out answers there!"

They ran over to the nearest alleyway that they could find. On the other hand, Agent P was at the top of Fireside Girl Headquarters looking through his goggles, only to see that the group were heading towards a street filled of zombie ponies.

He delta winged there without being noticed by the group as the group stopped into the alleyway. The Fireside Girls put on their zombie pony motleys as quickly as they could.

While the zombie ponies were rampanting all over the streets, Agent P used his grapping hook to hook up a trash can and dragged it, causing the zombie ponies to follow it.

Unbelknowlest to them, the kids and non-zombiefied ponies were seeing the wave of zombie ponies walking away to an alleyway, causing them confused.

"Where're they going?" asked Gretchen.

"I don't know. I'm so confused about it." answered Sweetie Belle.

"Doesn't matter, they're distracted! Let's move!" said Isabella as she and the others continued on.

While that, the zombie ponies saw Agent P sitting there in the trash can, until the moment when they got closer to him, Agent P delta winged up until he was able to corner the zombie ponies into a Repo yard. He landed on the street and left his delta wing to hurriedly shut the gate and locked the zombie ponies in. He sighed in relief, but he turned around and it was now a brief.

He lefted his delta wing unattended, which it was now destroyed by Fluttershy's animals and the animal agents, who were all now cookie zombies themselves.




To be continued.